Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro

Having some major issues with cociu from hosting solutions.
Payed twice for a 4 Tb server with 25 removed from my pay pal twice to them .
PayPal says it’s been paid aswell as all the bills .
He says it is not and will not reply now or refund my money in credit or any other means .
All I want is what I have proof I paid for or my money back .
PayPal receipts and now a claim can be provided as proof .

Comments

• So post proof.

• Did you send a transaction ID?

• This is for sure just a misunderstanding. Post the transaction IDs here, also - @cociu.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Is this a new service, or did you setup a paypal subscription and then make a manual payment anyway?

• No this is not a new host for me I have another server with them aswell .

• Not sure what else I should post but if there’s anything else I can do to prove it I will .

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

category: Cosmetics? :) haha. yep fair enough, sounds like something got lost in translation.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Pics of your sister?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
    category: Cosmetics? :) haha. yep fair enough, sounds like something got lost in translation.

Then @ciociu complains that PayPal is bad.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/130214/a-paypal-history/p1

No wonder they are confused.

• Yah he tried to tell me it was on hold and would be released today .
    PayPal said it was paid by every bill and recipient I got .
    If it says paid on my end he has my money and needs to refund it or give me my service .

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

@nickptbo said:
    Yah he tried to tell me it was on hold and would be released today .
    PayPal said it was paid by every bill and recipient I got .
    If it says paid on my end he has my money and needs to refund it or give me my service .

It says echeck in your screenshot. Those take a few days to clear at least.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • Parfumuri? And you paid it? Looks like scam. But there a also people clicking links in spam mails so... use your brain next time.

• They all say that from the host I have a few accounts there and haven’t had an issue until now .

• @Sven said:
    Parfumuri? And you paid it? Looks like scam. But there a also people clicking links in spam mails so... use your brain next time.

HostSolutions operate under the umbrella of parfumuri. @cociu's first product is perfume.

• KirstenKirsten Member
    edited December 2017

@nickptbo said:
    No this is not a new host for me I have another server with them aswell .

This one is really simple to resolve. It's an e-Check, which means that the funds have to be transferred from your bank account first, instead of PayPal immediately sending the funds and recollecting the cash from your bank account a couple days later.

e-Checks happen when you don't have a good backup payment method that PayPal trusts like a real credit card (not a debit/prepaid card) or you have a new account.

e-Checks are not the same thing as instant transfers. To clarify, with e-Checks, you need to wait for PayPal to collect the money from your bank account, and then it sends it to the merchant. With instant transfers, PayPal first gives the merchant the money, then it will initiate a transaction with your bank account after, because PayPal is on the hook for the money if your account is overdrafted.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2017

Well, OP, you paid by echeck. Those are not instant payment. Give him some days.

Thanked by 1nickptbo
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

See this?

That's not an immediate transfer. It means PayPal charged your bank, and will send it on AFTER it clears. This usually takes 2-3 days mininum.

E: Thoroughly beaten. Lunch was good, though!

Thanked by 1nickptbo

Well, OP has a decent chance of getting his money back and then some via a lawsuit.

File a lawsuit. Do it for us.

• Been longer than that but thank you I’ll look into it more , don’t understand why it would be an echeque never even herd of that before , I have my bank account and credit cards linked to PayPal and use it daily .

• OP has already filed a claim. Which will be interesting since it's PayPal's fault for being slow, and the OP for being a Mong.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @Clouvider said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Bullshit, cociu bashing without even checking the screenshots.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/personal/article/what-is-an-echeck-faq1082

@WSS said:
    OP has already filed a claim. Which will be interesting since it's PayPal's fault for being slow, and the OP for being a Mong.

Heh, it's funny actually. The money hasn't even gone to the host and there is already a paypal claim. I guess this goes with the usual "me impatient" trend that's been going on.

And it looks as if the dude didn't even know it was an echeck.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited December 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    category: Cosmetics? :) haha.

Yeah didn't you know our friend @cociu is big in the parfume business? One might remember the old story of him dropping a bottle of parfume into the vel7 node followed by some serious mimimi threads on LET.

edited December 2017

@quick said:

@Clouvider said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Huh? No one is bashing anyone. Take it easy. That commend wasn’t even aimed particularly at the situation in this thread. It was about a ‘category’ and the situation linked in the thread from my post.

@quick @Clouvider bashing without even reading the post properly.

• @Clouvider said:

@quick said:

@Clouvider said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Huh? No one is bashing anyone. Take it easy.

You are always one of the first who jumps up, when a goofyass user tries to blame cociu for his own fails.

Easy? You didn't even check the "evidence" because of the foam at the mouth, because it teased you so much to see cociu getting bad reps.

• @nickptbo first i will suspend all your services due of threatment with this post , wich is not scarry me. Second i dont have your money so talk with paypal. 3-rd this is not our tiketing system.

Many thanks for understand .

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2017

Clouvider said: Then @ciociu complains that PayPal is bad.

if you dont know all the history is better to not comment. I am not coulpable because paypal is idiot and is mark from the day 06.11.2017 all our tranzaction like a cosmetic ( i use this account for 3 different business and until this day was perfect ) . I have call and spend many time and many hours and i talk only with idiots who eaven dont know what is a service not a product , so please keep your words because you dont know all the history (thanks)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@quick said:

@Clouvider said:

@quick said:

@Clouvider said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Huh? No one is bashing anyone. Take it easy.

You are always one of the first who jumps up, when a goofyass user tries to blame cociu for his own fails.

Easy? You didn't even check the "evidence" because of the foam at the mouth, because it teased you so much to see cociu getting bad reps.

Re-read my post, please, you don’t know what you’re even talking about mate.

• @nickptbo sorry man , forgott to say you welcome to LET , you are jus join to blame your host ... yes is usual here so you are the best ! just to mention the op was opened hi first tiket 2-3 hours ago about this discution. second 1 hour lather

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2017

this is my answer about his tranzaction some days ago " Your payment is marked as pending until 11.12.2017 from paypal. Once the money is unblock you will recive your 25 dollars. Way the order is canceled ? because we dont allow users to place orders to reserve a product. When you place a order you must to pay to be reserved.

Regards,
    Marius"

@nickptbo So what is your difficulty to understand i do not have your money in this moment ? Talk with paypal to get your money back. you had time to register here to blame me but you dont have time to contact paypal to see what is with your payment .