Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailchannels outgoing spam SMTP relay offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailchannels outgoing spam SMTP relay offers

gleertgleert Member, Host Rep
edited December 2017 in Offers

See our special offers on our new site:

Mailchannels 2.000
- 2.000 emails per month
- 0,75€ per 1.000 emails overage
- Mailchannels console account
- 24x7 Support by MailChannels
€ 20 /year
Order here

Mailchannels 5.000
- 5.000 emails per month
€ 30 /year
Order here

Mailchannels 10.000
- 10.000 emails per month
€ 45 /year
Order here

And all our monthly plans

If you need a special plan, just send me a PM.

PS. Cheapest overage on all plans

Comments

• Shouldn't this be in Offers?

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

angstrom said: Shouldn't this be in Offers?

Sorry, moved it...

• I sense a heightened competition in this market.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@angstrom said:
    I sense a heightened competition in this market.

the only way of differentiating is the price.

Very bad reseller program indeed.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2017

Indeed, way too similar. Don't see the point, but I guess market it's just this: non-sense competition.

You could have at least changed the allocations.

Edit, upon checking your offers, that definitely look too similar with ours:

This text did catch my attention:

That would be a damn too big coincidence... Looks like you've just ripped my text, and edited it a bit? Or based on it?

MikePT said: You could have at least changed the allocations.

You didn't differentiate your allocations a lot either...

edited December 2017

MikePT said: That would be a damn too big coincidence... Looks like you've just ripped my text, and edited it a bit? Or based on it?

This is what I've been telling my clients all the time. If I remember correctly I've told you offer the phone the importance of configuring the notifications in the Mailchannels console.

Most of these points I've been explaining to clients in tickets, so it makes sense putting it on the website.

BTW had been working on the website before you published yours. Just made it more urgent to finish it ones you published it.

@gleert said:

MikePT said: That would be a damn too big coincidence... Looks like you've just ripped my text, and edited it a bit? Or based on it?

This is what I've been telling my clients all the time. If I remember correctly I've told you offer the phone the importance of configuring the notifications in the Mailchannels console.

Most of these points I've been explaining to clients in tickets, so it makes sense putting it on the website.

BTW had been working on the website before you published yours. Just made it more urgent to finish it ones you published it.

Let's get it straight: We paid our overage and told you to bill us for the next one, which you didn't, at least I did not receive the invoice yet.

It's written in our website.

The VAT text you added and the next text, is clearly a rip off from our website.
    Not only you launched exactly the same offers (which is ok for me), as you copied the plans to list in our website, designing a special section for it, including the text I added below. This is what I call: being a dick.

I completely retract what I said yesterday: You're a sketchy guy, and you play dirty.

Good luck for your sales.

MikePT said: Edit, upon checking your offers, that definitely look too similar with ours:

Wow... You came on the market, and I have not said anything about your plans, pricing etc. although they looked a lot like mine...

If people offer the same VPS with the same specs for a bit less, nobody starts screaming or is offended.

edited December 2017

MikePT said: The VAT text you added and the next text, is clearly a rip off from our website. Not only you launched exactly the same offers (which is ok for me), as you copied the plans to list in our website, designing a special section for it, including the text I added below. This is what I call: being a dick

The VAT text is in the same line as my Cyber Monday offer:

The overage is in line with what I respond to my client tickets:

In the end we're reselling the same product (we a year longer then you), so the information we need to provide to the client is kind of simular. The only additional thing we do is to inform the client when overage is detected.

• By the way, I can vote for @gleert's services - he's prem at support and prices is prem :-) Happy customer for months.

Thanked by 1gleert
  • niknik Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

I can also vouch for @gleert, been a happy customer of his Mailchannels services for half a year now.

@MikePT He is offering his services for far longer than you, so I am not sure what you are complaining about. The text that looks like "standard bullshit" to me? Is each hosting company now ripping each other off because they state what they offer?

Thanked by 3gleert imok Dumbledore
  • Damnit, just bought your 10k plan last week, but the 2k one would be more than enough. Any chance for a downgrade? Not that I can’t afford it, but overkill and all...

daffy said: Damnit, just bought your 10k plan last week, but the 2k one would be more than enough. Any chance for a downgrade? Not that I can’t afford it, but overkill and all...

Please open a ticket to see what we can do...

Thanked by 1daffy
  • @MikePT said:
    Not only you launched exactly the same offers (which is ok for me), as you copied the plans to list in our website, designing a special section for it, including the text I added below. This is what I call: being a dick.

I completely retract what I said yesterday: You're a sketchy guy, and you play dirty.

>

I know you are Man of your word, but will you retract your retractions? Or you stand by these words now?

@Yura said:

@MikePT said:

>

I know you are Man of your word, but will you retract your retractions? Or you stand by these words now?

I'm a MAN of my word. Definitely.

Spoke to @gleert, and it's all sorted btw. Asked for the mods to clear this thread as we've discussed privately.

Thanked by 1gleert
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It could too easily be said that cleaning this thread is a conflict of interest and not in line with how we traditionally operate. I would leave any decision there to other mods, should they choose to involve themselves at all.

• @MikePT said:
    I'm a MAN of my word. Definitely.

Yes. You say it, then say otherwise, then ask mods to "clear up" your words. It's hard to understand what you really think and stand for.

Spoke to @gleert, and it's all sorted btw. Asked for the mods to clear this thread as we've discussed privately.

Great. It's my opinion that this discussion is illuminating into real differences between these two providers. Since the product is identical then people behind it are what is important for current and future customers. This thread is exactly serving such purpose. Thanks.

Thanked by 3imok WSS MikePT
  • @MikePT said: Asked for the mods to clear this thread as we've discussed privately.

Don't think that clearing this thread would be a good idea.

It's one thing if a person posts something that breaks the rules of LET (e.g., an obscene photo, or makes racist comments), but this is not the case in this thread.

Yes, people sometimes overreact or say things that they regret later, but there is a way to deal with this within the thread itself without clearing it.

• @angstrom said:
    Yes, people sometimes overreact or say things that they regret later, but there is a way to deal with this within the thread itself without clearing it.

Well it also puts this whole thing in a precarious position, as the competing product is linked to a moderator. If it doesn't get touched, he looks bad by proxy. If it does get changed, he looks possibly worse.

• @gleert The 2k offer looks great, and I might order. I have some questions left before that, though:

• Is it possible to set a limit of outgoing mails per month, so that I can limit the possible overage charges?

• What happens in the unlikely case that an email bounces? I guess I won't get a normal NDR? Will I be notified via eMail / Webhook? Can I resend the eMail via the panel when the issue is solved (if this is a Mailchannels issue) or do I have to contact the sender and ask them to send it again?

I‘m currently using Mailgun and I like these two features, that‘s why I‘m asking whether Mailchannels does also offer that.

• quickquick Member
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

Well it also puts this whole thing in a precarious position, as the competing product is linked to a moderator. If it doesn't get touched, he looks bad by proxy. If it does get changed, he looks possibly worse.

Hey folks,

today I'm offering a unique VAT disclaimer..

Thanked by 2jetchirag WSS
  • @quick said:

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

Hey folks,

today I'm offering a unique VAT disclaimer..

$7

Thanked by 1kkrajk

sirpumpkin said: Is it possible to set a limit of outgoing mails per month, so that I can limit the possible overage charges?

No, best practise is to setup notifications, and login to the console when you receive them to stop the spammer

sirpumpkin said: What happens in the unlikely case that an email bounces? I guess I won't get a normal NDR? Will I be notified via eMail / Webhook?

You will be notified by email or webhook depending how you have setup motifications.

Can I resend the eMail via the panel when the issue is solved (if this is a Mailchannels issue) or do I have to contact the sender and ask them to send it again?

To be honest haven't had this issue before. You can't resend email from the panel...

• The short version: @MrGeneral & @jarland enter the market of mail relay services (reselling MailChannels) and post their first, competitive offer on Friday. An existing player in this market, @gleert, also reselling MailChannels, reacts quickly and posts a more competitive offer on Saturday. @MrGeneral overreacts and makes a couple of not-so-nice comments about @gleert, who replies with a cool head. Off stage, @MrGeneral reaches out to @gleert, and they kiss and make up. So all is good now.

Thanked by 3gleert MikePT vimalware
  • @angstrom said:
    Off stage, @MrGeneral reaches out to @gleert, and they kiss and make up. So all is good now.

Thanked by 2angstrom jar
  • @WSS, you've got @angstrom's Word and he didn't retract it yet!

Thanked by 2angstrom WSS

@angstrom said:
    The short version: @MrGeneral & @jarland enter the market of mail relay services (reselling MailChannels) and post their first, competitive offer on Friday. An existing player in this market, @gleert, also reselling MailChannels, reacts quickly and posts a more competitive offer on Saturday. @MrGeneral overreacts and makes a couple of not-so-nice comments about @gleert, who replies with a cool head. Off stage, @MrGeneral reaches out to @gleert, and they kiss and make up. So all is good now.

That sums it up. Thank you. :P

Thanked by 2angstrom gleert

Let's move on and get back to the offer...

Thanked by 2angstrom Falzo
  • LeeLee Veteran

I am really not surprised by the content of this thread. Good luck @gleert.

Thanked by 1gleert