Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Referrals not active anymore == losing your earnings
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Referrals not active anymore == losing your earnings

I just recieved a reply from a company where I got several active servers and had some people buying servers trough my referral code. They closed their affiliates and I was left with $3.38 earnings, nothing withdraw.

I asked if it was possible to withdraw it because I earned it before they closed their affiliates. They told me I can only get my earnings from active servers. As far as I know it doesn't matter if the service is active or not, if they paid for one month I still get my money from that month and I still should be allowed to use it.

Current affiliate status: http://gyazo.com/c736c548452a1ea7fa156433ce371d0f

Comments

• m-muh 30 cents

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited September 2013

Not about the money, it is all about the idea.

• generally you wait 90 days before they allow payout...

• IMO if there is no issue with your referrals (refund, chargeback, or abuse), you should still get the money.

• Really?

• Yarly :(

Lame ass leeches, get a real job.

• It happens, nothing you can really do about it except be happy it wasn't more than $3. In the future make sure you withdraw right at the minimum and don't let money pile up so don't lose more money.

• @bobby said:
    Yarly :(

Lame ass leeches, get a real job.

Fun fact: Working 3 jobs

I don't care about the $3 just the idea behind it. If you don't want to withdraw it okay but say it. Not a bullshit reason like this.

• @taronyu said:
    I don't care about the $3

Kinda seem like you do

• **it happens. Shrug your shoulders and move on. The sum in question isn't definitely worth spending much time discussing it.

• @Zen said:
    In-during entire forum and community based on sums just like it.

Oh yes. There should have been a movie named "A fistful of cents", about people spending days on LET and crying about 3 EUR servers not available for them, or 3$ lost in affiliate commissions.

Something tells me Internet isn't yet totally free, and cost of it sometimes is well above the sums in question.

Nothing personal, of course.