Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Annual cPanel Web Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Annual cPanel Web Hosting

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Looking to move a few of my clients to a cPanel reseller account. Their sites are not crazy bandwidth, but I'd like to have room for them to grow as well. Trying to keep it cheap and simple. They are at hostgator right now, so I would need to migrate them. Would like annual pricing please not monthly. Let me know what you can do :D

Comments

• @bluevm has some good reseller deals.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@amhoab they don't have any of their reseller packages available according to their web site.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

pmed

• im looking also but outside USA, NL or IT

i have already there. any other place with WHM/Cpanel Reseller?

• PM sent.

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited September 2013

We have this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1300778

I'll pm you with a yearly custom special

• We can offer you great deals on hosting.

Please email: [email protected] or call 855 ErrantWeb to setup a quote.

• I need some help with new customers on a new node you would be the first client everything is done by instant setup. Give us a try you will not be disappointed.

@sonwebhost your pricing is too high for where I'm at. Looking for $20-$30 per year

• SonwebhostSonwebhost Member
    edited September 2013

That's how I get a start hit me up on the chat see if we can come to an agreement

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@agoldenberg We can help you out with a custom plan as long as your resource requirements aren't crazy. Message me on Skype and we'll work something out.

• We can offer the following:

30GB Disk Space, 500GB Bandwidth, WHMPHP Master Reseller, LiteSpeed Powered = $25/year

Message me if you'd like this plan and I'll send you a custom order link.

• SonwebhostSonwebhost Member
    edited September 2013

Use New for your coupon and get 50% off brings it to $19.74 thanks

• damn people, why you dont put the location of hosting/server offer!

• @agoldenberg said:
    sonwebhost your pricing is too high for where I'm at. Looking for $20-$30 per year

Wow that's cheap

• Good luck finding an annual offer for a cPanel Reseller account. If you find a great deal on one, I'm sure it won't last a year. I'd also stay away from any host operating out of ColoCrossing. Just my opinion

@Jeffrey found exactly what I was looking for from @qps so you're wrong on that front. I only want a reseller account so my clients can have their own cpanel. They don't need a ton of space or bw. They're small sites. The total WHM account I have at host gator is using 2GB of space and 80GB of BW per month..

• CentrioHostCentrioHost Member
    edited September 2013

@agoldenberg http://www.centriohost.com/reseller-hosting (Basic Plan) with "CHARITY" coupon code, if you are looking for quality server with premium service...

• @agoldenberg That is very understandable then with such small footprint on Space and Bandwidth.

• @agoldenberg

Unlimited Everything cPanel Reseller Hosting with no limits ! only $10/Monthly

PM for more Details

• @ConnerT said:
    Unlimited Everything cPanel Reseller Hosting with no limits ! only $10/Monthly

no, just no

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

we don't do unlimited plans, but our plans starts from £8 per year.

• If you are searching for a reliable Reseller Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. Checkout following Linux Reseller offer :
    Space : 15GB,
    Bandwidth : 100GB,
    Unlimited Domains,
    Unlimited Email Accounts,
    Unlimited FTP Accounts,
    Unlimited MySQL Database,
    CPanel/WHM Control Panel.
    Free Setup,
    Price : $171/Year

With AccuWebHosting's Reseller plan you can create your own hosting plans for your customers. For more information, please contact sales department of AccuWebHosting in 24x7 Live Support Chat.

• @ jump-systems.com,we have a crazy offer where you can pay from $1.72 for the first year using coupon code 85OFF.

• @jump_systems and you just registered today to tell us this?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

kindly PM me the disk and bandwidth requirements and will let you know, yes i can provide you with what you want...

@agentmishra

@agoldenberg said:
    Jeffrey found exactly what I was looking for from qps so you're wrong on that front. I only want a reseller account so my clients can have their own cpanel. They don't need a ton of space or bw. They're small sites. The total WHM account I have at host gator is using 2GB of space and 80GB of BW per month..

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

this is somebody's usage, not your requirement

@agoldenberg, i wish to know your requirement

• @agentmishra said:
    agoldenberg, i wish to know your requirement

This

@agoldenberg said: .. found exactly what I was looking for