Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

vultr takes time to verify some new accounts

vultr takes time to verify some new accounts

zilchzilch Member
edited December 6 in Providers

firstly they take your money, then verify account for a long time in manual mode.

What are you hashtags?

Comments

• LeeLee Member

go away you impatient cock.

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

• 6ixth6ixth Member

Vultr is a brilliant host, you are an impatient customer.

Thanked by 3ucxo sayem314 Asim
  • premature dick

• @kassle said: premature dick

Why are you still here? :p

Dont'TalkAboutLETClub There is this thing called hoopla.

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited December 6

The WORLD is the THIRD

• @AuroraZ said:

@kassle said: premature dick

Why are you still here? :p

this forum is good for anger management :)

• zilchzilch Member

need more gifs in thread

What are you hashtags?

• rm_rm_ Member

More importantly, did you ask them about the $2.5 instance?

• anyone know Melissa Biondi shoe number ?

Thanked by 1zilch
  • fLoofLoo Member

You're dumb and i did not even have to read your image-post-screenshot-bs to say that.

Thanked by 3kassle Xyy boernd
  • jarlandjarland Administrator

Don't tell me what to do

• @jarland said: Don't tell me what to do

Well, minimally, this thread should be moved to off-topic.

(Maximally, a ban as well. The OP seems to have had another account earlier this year. See his/her wall.)

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • VPSlicesVPSlices Member, Provider
    edited December 6

Come on guys, they didn't reply to his ticket even after 20 days, I mean hours, err.. minutes, that's just terrible support.

[VPSlices] Affordable VPS Hosting Starting From £2.30/m

Thanked by 1willie
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Provider

I can guess this OP's country

HostDare - One of the cheapest and coolest providers online! :) | Our premium unmanaged vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Provider

I liked the "What are your hashtags" demand the best, probably tops "do you have a sister" imo.

Thanked by 2MasonR mfs
  • NekkiNekki Member

What an absolute cunt.

'Nekki can not stand behind the penis' - Shc on Hostloc

Thanked by 3fLoo Xyy sayem314
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Provider

around one hour to reply by the billing guy which is pretty normal, why are you so impatient ?

HostDare - One of the cheapest and coolest providers online! :) | Our premium unmanaged vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

• WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

Quite surprised they didn’t just close your account anyway....

WebSound - Affordable, reliable hosting solutions
    UK SSD Web & Reseller Hosting / VPS / Minecraft Servers - www.websound.co.uk

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • fLoofLoo Member
    edited December 6

This kind of customer is one of the worst. Such a rude, childish, incompetent and fucked up. What kind of human beeing you must be to act like that? Is he german (based on the used grammar?!)

• Shill for DO

grape

• LeeLee Member

hostdare said: the billing guy

I think the billing guy is a girl. Crazy world, they let them do all kinds of jobs these days.

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

Thanked by 1Rapidwire
  • wt# i just red in those screenshots.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • go away for?

|post4vps| for a free vps for your developement| me |

• @Nekki said: What an absolute cunt.

What's the difference between an absolute cunt and a relative cunt?

Will shill for carrots.

Thanked by 2zilch Rapidwire
  • @wwabbit said:

@Nekki said: What an absolute cunt.

The one is absolute, the other is relative.

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 2Nekki Rapidwire
  • Thanked by 1zilch
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 6

@rm_ said: More importantly, did you ask them about the $2.5 instance?

... are people still too lazy to check for it’s availability. It’s available in select locations.

Edit: Yikes, I feel bad for Vultr.

You'll thank me later. https://www.colocrap.me/

• mfsmfs Member

"Al fc" seems a totally legit name that requires no verification

Total refund within twenty minutes since your trick or treat "request" (10:59) is amazing

#VAT #€€€ #adventskalender #shoeminers #dramastic #neutrality-spinning-gif

• zilchzilch Member
    edited December 6

they dont allow you to control you personal data. no option to delete it completely. they just close accounts, but dont delete your data. so using nicknames is quite reasonable. I see vultr still stores my 3 years old email and paypal.

What are you hashtags?

• fLoofLoo Member

@zilch said: they dont allow you to control you personal data. no option to delete it completely.

Ask them and they will do. You're a complete douchebag and i pledge for a ban here. Noone wants customers like you and you even refer to this lovely place within your fucked up bullshit in vultr customer chat.

You deserve the hammer, twice!

• joerijoeri Member, Provider
    edited December 6

@zilch said: they dont allow you to control you personal data. no option to delete it completely. they just close accounts, but dont delete your data. so using nicknames is quite reasonable. I see vultr still stores my 3 years old email and paypal.

For people like you, to come back later and still have no respect or patience

Kind regards

• zilchzilch Member

no, they wont, i've asked.

What are you hashtags?

• jarlandjarland Administrator

@zilch said: they dont allow you to control you personal data. no option to delete it completely. they just close accounts, but dont delete your data. so using nicknames is quite reasonable. I see vultr still stores my 3 years old email and paypal.

It's no longer your personal information when you give it to someone else willingly. It's now part of their business records.

I realize there are countries where that isn't true, but there are also countries where it's illegal for a woman to buy her own coffee so I don't care.

Thanked by 2leyton Amitz
  • joerijoeri Member, Provider

@jarland said:

It's no longer your personal information when you give it to someone else willingly. It's now part of their business records.

In the EU we need to save everything for 7 years

Kind regards

• zilchzilch Member
    edited December 6

@fLoo Ask them and they will do. You're a complete douchebag and i pledge for a ban here. Noone wants customers like you and you even refer to this lovely place within your fucked up bullshit in vultr customer chat.

What are you hashtags?

• EnumCEnumC Member
    edited December 6

I'm pretty sure OP is just joking and being sarcastic on the ticket. Either that or he's an impatient **** who never ordered a VPS before or contacted any cs in his life. 20 minutes response time is ridiculously fast even compared to AWS/DigitalOcean. I wouldn't even expect close to that speed unless I'm paying at least $50-$200/month.

• daffydaffy Member

@joeri said:

@jarland said:

In the EU we need to save everything for 7 years

10 years here in Norway.

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited December 6

The system even told him that it might take up to 24h to be processed. Its the same for every company. If there is doubt, a manual check is needed to see if the client is fraudulent. This kid doesnt understand anything at all, probably 12 years old or younger, first timer at buying "my own personal counter-mine-strike-craft server YEA!!11111"

Nuff shit talk. Im out here.

• zilchzilch Member

More emotions , please

What are you hashtags?

• mkshmksh Member

Seriously OP what's wrong with you?

• YuraYura Member

sad person

• mfsmfs Member

zilch said: control you personal data. no option to delete it completely

If you enter in a contract with someone and you're required to fill in your details, you have two choices:

• Read their privacy policy along with the contract, AuP and ToS and accept it

• Don't read and/or don't accept the proposed agreement, therefore don't sign up

it seems you fall within the second category. Search for providers accepting nicknames (good luck). Or, if you're that concerned about "control over your data", search for providers allegedly GDPR-compliant and/or allegedly respecting a "right to be forgotten" or similar, but don't self-entitle yourself a right to fill in fake records. You're not forced to enter in the agreement at their conditions, they are not forced to accept yours or to turn a blind eye if you're imposing yours in a fraudulent manner. It's simply disrespectful to impose your conditions unilaterally and could reasonably lead to account termination; it's even more likely so if they are required to store your details to satisfy some legal requirements.

#VAT #€€€ #adventskalender #shoeminers #dramastic #neutrality-spinning-gif

• EnumCEnumC Member

^ That and I don't see any reason why someone would use a fake name to register at a reputable VPS provider. The only plausible scenario is that person knew he would get banned for sending spam email/illegal/copyrighted content, so he's trying to hide his identity.

• @AnthonySmith said:

zilch said: More emotions , please

What are your hashtags?

#impatient

#dicks

#fartmother

Thanked by 3zilch WSS fLoo
  • danyasddanyasd Member
    edited December 6

Is this some kind of reverse-advertising? Was thinking getting a vultr VPS, and I did so, just because of this thread.

Thanked by 1aeba
  • mkshmksh Member

Imo the worst part is signing up with obvious fake data and then drawing the most attention he could possibly get. It's almost like he wanted them to deny his order.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • @doghouch said: @rm_ said: More importantly, did you ask them about the $2.5 instance?

... are people still too lazy to check for it’s availability. It’s available in select locations.

And I released my $2.50 instance after CM, so there should be at least one available!

• NekkiNekki Member
    edited December 6

@wwabbit said:

@Nekki said: What an absolute cunt.

Do a relative cunt would be someone who is a cunt relative to their immediate environment i.e. LET. You may think that there are some pretty god-tier cunts in LET and you’d be right, but there are far worse cunts in the world, which brings us on to absolute cunts.

Absolute cunts are those who would be considered cuntish no matter which environment you placed them in. Examples of absolute cunts would be Hitler, Harvey Weinstein, the Doctor who killed Michael Jackson, Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town, Michael Bay, millenials and everyone on LET Discord.

'Nekki can not stand behind the penis' - Shc on Hostloc