Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeding WeDoNotSupport.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeding WeDoNotSupport.com

I have https://www.wedonotsupport.com/ up with working user registration, email, and tls.

I know I need to define review criteria and start writing reviews. I also want to redskin the thing to something that replaces the blue with red and the white with beige, design and throw up a logo, and set a default copyright.

What else do I need to do, and what should I prioritize?

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I think you should prioritize on not supporting anyone?

• How about you get rid of the template entirely? It's old, lacking and in general not good for a public forum.

I suggest you a) get a new theme b) setup security properly c) setup permissions and finally, write content.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Maybe you should start by telling us WTF it is.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • OflameoOflameo Member
    edited December 2017

No, the lack of support is outsourced. I am just supposed to tell them where not to get it. For example curl, it supports pretty much every protocol that is tcp only and itself is supported by distros and the upstream developers so if someone doesn't want support they shouldn't use curl. Curl is both a library and a command and it is free software under this license right here, https://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html which is an MIT license variant.

Curl supports your software and supports your freedom and supports every protocol it would make sense it would be able to support.

• Eat a few dicks, and then consider a bullet.

• I should probably some some premium support since I don’t know what this is.

(Can you try to explain a bit more what this forum is?)

• Oflameo said: itself is supported by distros and the upstream developers so if someone doesn't want support they shouldn't use curl.

wat?

• @Kris said:

Oflameo said: itself is supported by distros and the upstream developers so if someone doesn't want support they shouldn't use curl.

wat?

Double wat.

@Oflameo said:
    No, the lack of support is outsourced. I am just supposed to tell them where not to get it. For example curl, it supports pretty much every protocol that is tcp only and itself is supported by distros and the upstream developers so if someone doesn't want support they shouldn't use curl. Curl is both a library and a command and it is free software under this license right here, https://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html which is an MIT license variant.

Curl supports your software and supports your freedom and supports every protocol it would make sense it would be able to support.

Whats your fucking point? Reading that hurt my brain.

Thanked by 3Kris doghouch kkrajk
  • @mksh I was like... what are you talking about? Then, I realized that his entire post made absolutely no sense.

Halp my poor brain—it’s getting berrrrned right now.

• This thread made me laugh :D

• @Oflameo said:
    I also want to redskin the thing

I was redskinned once. Never again.

• @uhu said:

@Oflameo said:

Fucking racist.

• @WSS said:

@uhu said:

@Oflameo said:

Fucking racist.

I concur.

Also wtf is this thread about? More diabetes each and every day.

• I do not support your WeDoNotSupport.com

• @WSS said:

@uhu said:

Fucking racist.

Ah, yes, that means something else to you funny colonials.