Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General Forum Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

General Forum Review

picypicy Member
edited February 2012 in General

Guys as many professionals are over here i like to get some review about my forum http://www.forumhookers.com

Comments

• Needs more blackjack and hookers.

Thanked by 2picy breton
  • hmm, look very clean and simple.. but maybe your Hookers background color little bit ~~

Thanked by 1picy
  • btw we are getting more organic visits each day. And we are growing daily with talented people like you guys.

• @picy said: talented people like you guys.

Aw, I didn't know you felt like that about me! Nice forums, will lurk for a bit and see if I find anything fun to comment on.

Thanked by 1picy
  • @Kairus said: Aw, I didn't know you felt like that about me! Nice forums, will lurk for a bit and see if I find anything fun to comment on.

You are welcome bro :)

Cheers

• JacobJacob Member
    edited February 2012

LOL, I thought this was some "Sexual" orientated website at first! then I seen your signature...Ah. :D

Your domain is not even relevant and highly misleading.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@EaseVPS said: LOL, I thought this was some "Sexual" orientated website at first! then I seen your signature...Ah. :D

O.o same here.

• @EaseVPS yeah same here, but sadly i'm not looking on his signature at first.. :P

• @Zetta said:

Needs more blackjack and hookers.

You'll have to build your own forum.

Thanked by 1Zetta
  • And where are the hookers!!! XD

For me the design is almost out of discussion if the site is completely functional

• I must admit, I've become addicted to the Vanilla approach to forums now. Being able to check all threads in a single spot is much nicer than cat-by-cat.

• @Aldryic said: I must admit, I've become addicted to the Vanilla approach to forums now. Being able to check all threads in a single spot is much nicer than cat-by-cat.

This.

• it is forumhookers not hookersforum. Which is started for Forum Lovers.

And each differs. Any one looking for mod here?

• Is there anyone who likes to give some review?

• Ahm, what kind of review do you want? If is about content, isn't the right place, this is a technical forum (and maybe not a designers forum). And what I see is an invision forum, so nothing I can review.

• About content and the forum structure i made. What to improve and how to organize.

I need all your comments to make that to a hit.

• @Aldryic said: I must admit, I've become addicted to the Vanilla approach to forums now. Being able to check all threads in a single spot is much nicer than cat-by-cat.

Most forums have a "Show posts since last visit" feature... doesn't that achieve the same thing?

• You can do that same thing in all forum by clicking "View New Content" in my forum.

So that all topics will be listed in one page.

• @picy said: to make that to a hit.

Suggestion: think of something that will change the forum game

• @sleddog said: Most forums have a "Show posts since last visit" feature... doesn't that achieve the same thing?

Essentially. But the Vanilla 'General' category shows all posts, not just ones with recent activity. That, and I really, really like the simplicity.

• @Aldryic said: Essentially. But the Vanilla 'General' category shows all posts, not just ones with recent activity. That, and I really, really like the simplicity.

And something else, which I realized minutes after posting... hit a "Show posts since last visit" link, then get called away for a time. When you return the recent posts list will go poof, expired. That's not an issue with Vanilla.

• Heheh, yeah, that too. Though some sites use "Show unread", rather than "Since last visit", which works okay I guess. I just like having the list of all posts, not just unread/recent.

• Like to say some more info about what we have achieved!

We have a good gfx team, Linux expert, perl coder , php coder, web designer, Content Writer and many.

You can join us and contribute us by posting some useful topic on you own. That can be used to gain some knowledge by our members and guest.