Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter ATL down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter ATL down?

mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Anyone else?

or we can just make puns about Delimiter....

Comments

• might be only you/your service...

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said:
    might be only you/your service...

Wouldn't surprise me - the same server just had the HDD replaced just under a month ago now.

• @mmuyskens said:

@Falzo said:
    might be only you/your service...

Wouldn't surprise me - the same server just had the HDD replaced just under a month ago now.

mine's going strong knockonwood for me everything is reachable. good luck anyway ;-)

Ticket status was changed to "Waiting on DC", we shall see.

• Obligatory who

Have a server on 107.189.38/24 and it's reachable.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

107.189.48/24 here, hello neighbor!

• @mmuyskens said:

Did you try turning it off then on? How about unplugging it and then plugging it back in? Any changes?

@AuroraZ said:

@mmuyskens said:

Did you try turning it off then on? How about unplugging it and then plugging it back in? Any changes?

Funny thing is - I can't. Not even sure if it's powered on or off currently. I get a pretty error;

Error: Unable to establish IPMI v2 / RMCP+ session Unable to get Chassis Power Status

• @mmuyskens said:

@AuroraZ said:

@mmuyskens said:

Funny thing is - I can't. Not even sure if it's powered on or off currently. I get a pretty error;

Error: Unable to establish IPMI v2 / RMCP+ session Unable to get Chassis Power Status

Hmmm I would have to say the whole chasis is down or a glitch in the programming. Gonna be waiting until 9 am est if I remember correctly to find put though.

• You got some balls because I would be nervous hosting anything with Delimiter :)

Thanked by 1Junkless

@sin said:
    You got some balls because I would be nervous hosting anything with Delimiter :)

Nothing critical on it.

There was a switch failure in that rack. Switch has been replaced and your server is back online.

andddd resolved.