Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Nocix Down again?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Nocix Down again?

My server in Nocix down.
i also can not login to their client area.

I checked wholesaleinternet experience same problem too.
I can not find server list on their websites.

Warm regards

Comments

  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Provider

    Yep. They're down again.

  • I love a good host that goes down more then my girlfriend.

    Thanked by 1WSWD
  • @mmuyskens said:
    I love a good host that goes down more then my girlfriend.

    ..again, when are you going to let your cousin know she's been kicked to the curb?

    Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @WSS said:

    @mmuyskens said:
    I love a good host that goes down more then my girlfriend.

    ..again, when are you going to let your cousin know she's been kicked to the curb?

    Once she stops putting out completely.

  • @mmuyskens said:

    @WSS said:

    @mmuyskens said:
    I love a good host that goes down more then my girlfriend.

    ..again, when are you going to let your cousin know she's been kicked to the curb?

    Once she stops putting out completely.

    You should be good to go up through the beginning of the third trimester!

  • @WSS said:

    @mmuyskens said:

    @WSS said:

    @mmuyskens said:
    I love a good host that goes down more then my girlfriend.

    ..again, when are you going to let your cousin know she's been kicked to the curb?

    Once she stops putting out completely.

    You should be good to go up through the beginning of the third trimester!

    Why stop then? Who cares if the kid turns out a bit retarded.

  • my server has been up again.
    how about you all ? :)

  • @dadiharta said:
    my server has been up again.
    how about you all ? :)

    My server recently decided to go black and change her hostname to Ashanti

  • @mmuyskens said:

    @dadiharta said:
    my server has been up again.
    how about you all ? :)

    My server recently decided to go black and change her hostname to Ashanti

    Sadly, that explains her recent cracklib habit..

Sign In or Register to comment.