Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nixstats for Windows ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nixstats for Windows ?

Anybody know similar service like nixstats but for Windows Server ? Preferably if I can Install it (the monitor) on my droid phone.

Comments

• NetCrunch comes to mind..

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

nixstatsagent is written in python 2 and should be pretty OS agnostic. Some people are actually running it on windows, you just won't have some of the charts such as load average.

You'll have to install python 2.7 on your system and use pip.exe install nixstatsagent to download nixstatsagent. After that you can run nixstatshello.exe [usertoken] to fetch a serverid (You should see the server at the dashboard with no data). Download the default nixstats.ini config file (put it in the same dir as nixstatsagent.exe).

After doing all the steps you can run nixstatsagent.exe to start the agent. I'm not that familiar with windows but there must be a way to start the service on boot/as a service as well.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited December 2017

@vfuse said: I'm not that familiar with windows but there must be a way to start the service on boot/as a service as well.

The Non-Sucking Service Manager does the job nicely. I use it for a few game servers that need to start on boot or be restarted if they crash. It's pretty flexible.

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • Thanks for the suggestion. I will try them out.