Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MNX.IO account verification taking longer than I expect
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MNX.IO account verification taking longer than I expect

edited December 2017 in Providers

First of all, sorry for my English very bad.
I want to tell to everyone about this fucking terrible service: mnx.io
i registed account and they require me provide information, government ID picture to validate account. i provided all they need and wait 3 days and they don't reply or let me know anythings.

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

So the service is terrible because you're a cunt?

Gotcha.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Changed the title to reflect what's actually happening.

Thanked by 2Clouvider cassa
  • When did you send all that required information? Friday? Perhaps due to the weekend they are not processing orders till next business day (Monday). Most Sales/Billing dpt. works from Monday - Friday.
    So give them just some time to work it out

• I was introduced to MNX.io at last years' Black Friday. Their network was fast, custom UI incredibly easy to use, and although their support forum was empty, they answered my question within hours- for a $30/yr service.

You were stuck waiting a few days, after one of the busiest weeks of the year. You really are an insufferable fuck, and I really hope you've been blacklisted from wasting their time in the future.

• edited December 2017

i don't want to use their fucking service anymore. I don't trust a service which make customer wait 3 days for validate account. it's unacceptable.

@WSS said:
    I was introduced to MNX.io at last years' Black Friday. Their network was fast, custom UI incredibly easy to use, and although their support forum was empty, they answered my question within hours- for a $30/yr service.

You were stuck waiting a few days, after one of the busiest weeks of the year. You really are an insufferable fuck, and I really hope you've been blacklisted from wasting their time in the future.

• @lost_connection said:
    i don't want to use their fucking service anymore.

Good. Go away.

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited December 2017

It’s only been 2 days since you sent the message. Even DigitalOcean took 2 days to verify my account which I kept deactivating and re signing up last time. IMO, I think your attitude is far more unacceptable.

• I like mnx.io - they run a solid service. Once I used a mnx VPS for a SOCKS5 proxy for web browsing. Without thinking about it, I accessed my mnx control panel via the proxy - sure enough soon received notification asking me to verify account. I opened support ticket as requested, and they confirmed likelyhood that the proxy access to the control panel triggered their monitoring system. (Possibly some extra points for having the proxy running on their own server, lulz.) Explained what was up easily enough, no problem - just due dilligence. Good times.

• @WSS said:

@lost_connection said:
    i don't want to use their fucking service anymore.

Good. Go away.

Yet another lost connection.

Thanked by 1Damian
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Totally a barely modified replica of our old verification email ;)

• @jarland said:
    Totally a barely modified replica of our old verification email ;)

The staff images remind me of.. something.

• @lost_connection: Well, good job at shooting yourself in both feet.

• @angstrom said:
    @lost_connection: Well, good job at shooting yourself in both feet.

Idiotism is strangely symmetrical.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • Yura said: Idiotism is strangely symmetrical.

But still asynchronous most of the time.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @Amitz said:

Yura said: Idiotism is strangely symmetrical.

But still asynchronous most of the time.

That's because idiocy doesn't need to be committed to, unlike trolling.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • Millennials

• #dicks