Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you know Interworx?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you know Interworx?

Hello,

We work with WHM / Cpanel or DirectAdmin.

We were told, the pane linterworx:

http://www.interworx.com/

Do you know this panel?

thank you

Comments

• Quite an oldie and one of which I haven't taken a peak at in awhile -- Thanks @Webinium :)

• Yes I know it, it's a bit different from cPanel and DirectAdmin. If youre looking for a cluster setup Interworx is much easier than cPanel, the only one I know that gets close to that is Plesk and VirtualMin.

If youre looking for cutting edge features (nginx, mariadb, percona, etc...) they are way behind.

• In case you decide to switch to Plesk, cPanel later on you're going to end up migrating all data manually.

• I have experience working with InterWorx. It's a solid control panel that lends itself to easy scalability. The support staff is also great and constantly improving their product. The pricing is more competitive than the other control panel options out there as well. I think you'd be quite happy with InterWorx.

• Interworx is a good, solid panel. If you like a panel that is cleaner and simpler, and in my opinion more intuitive than cPanel, then give it a go.. It's cheaper too.