Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need VPS or VPC with core i7 CPU 1GB memory for $5-$10 / month is that possible?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need VPS or VPC with core i7 CPU 1GB memory for $5-$10 / month is that possible?

need help to find one if it possible

Comments

• @internweb said:
    need help to find one if it possible

. operating system

• If you mean a dedicated i7 core, not so easy. If you mean a shared core, then very easy. Does it have to be i7 and not e3? Location? Network requirements?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • You can check wishosting.

• @willie said:
    If you mean a dedicated i7 core, not so easy. If you mean a shared core, then very easy. Does it have to be i7 and not e3? Location? Network requirements?

ah i don't know if xeon e3 is better than i7 if so i choose e3 then. what is different between shared and dedicated? anyway vps/vpc with shared core is okay

• @exception0x876 can hook you up with something.

PS: Man you really need to change that name, it's really hard to remember it and tag you :)

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

VPS with a shared core? Would a shared E3-1270v6 work?

Plan: VMH-1GB
      2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
      1GB DDR4 RAM
      15GB NVMe Disk Space
      4TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      Anti DDoS Included
      1x IPv4
      1x IPv6
      1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
      Bonsai Control Panel
    Price: $5 / Month ($0.0068/hour)

Located in London on our custom control panel with our own network (AS136620). Feel free to try it out topup as little as $3 and if it doesn't match your requirements we can refund you.

• @bugrakoc said:
    @exception0x876 can hook you up with something.

PS: Man you really need to change that name, it's really hard to remember it and tag you :)

He hates money

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Yura said:

@bugrakoc said:

He hates money

you gotta make an exception for him.

• @ehab said:

@Yura said:

@bugrakoc said:

He hates money

you gotta make an exception for him.

That was good ^_^

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Look up Virmach special offers. Still up from Cyber Monday. You'll have what you need for $15 or $22 a year.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@cheapwebdev said:
    Look up Virmach special offers. Still up from Cyber Monday. You'll have what you need for $15 or $22 a year.

...and if you decide on the $22 plan, I have a couple $1G unit specials that rebill for $22, but will only cost you $12.50. I'm raising the price back to $15 this afternoon. (This offer is only available to current VirMach customers.)