Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

40% off .COM registrations at Godaddy

40% off .COM registrations at Godaddy

Currently, there're 4 Godaddy discount codes below that can save you 40% off on your new .COM registrations. It's just for $8.99 .COMs

GOFKVT04

FBHPG40A

FBFHPG40A

FBFHPG40B

Good luck,

eCoupon - Cheap Domain, Hosting and VPS Coupon Codes

Comments

• 6ixth6ixth Member

Renewals?

• Thats the normal price at namesilo and you wont contract aids and ebola from a shit house business that is Godaddy

grape

• MalinMalin Member

OP runs a coupon site so it's good for his business to post this...

Thanked by 1ForwardWeb
  • hyndshynds Member

@6ixth said: Renewals?

For domain renewal, you can use this code: 20DOM417 - with 20% off price

• For renewals, just wait for them to come close to expiry. Godaddy will call and offer you discount.

• $8.38 .COM at Freenom and $8.37 at West.XYZ without discount codes :)

Adobe Creative Cloud For Teams All Apps 1 Year @ $20. I'll go first, Skype: live:createprivateserver, Discord: 5TicksDaikin#0922 or PM

Avast Ultimate 1 PC 3 Years @ $20

• fxffxf Member

@CreatePrivateServer said: $8.38 .COM at Freenom and $8.37 at West.XYZ without discount codes :)

I've never been able to get a sense of how Freenom is as a registrar for domains besides .tk, .ml, .ga, .cf, .gq. Do you have experience?

• @fxf said:

@CreatePrivateServer said: $8.38 .COM at Freenom and $8.37 at West.XYZ without discount codes :)

I've never been able to get a sense of how Freenom is as a registrar for domains besides .tk, .ml, .ga, .cf, .gq. Do you have experience?

Through Freenom Reseller

Adobe Creative Cloud For Teams All Apps 1 Year @ $20. I'll go first, Skype: live:createprivateserver, Discord: 5TicksDaikin#0922 or PM

• fxffxf Member

@CreatePrivateServer said:

@fxf said:

Through Freenom Reseller

Can you elaborate?

• @fxf said:

@fxf said:

Through Freenom Reseller

Can you elaborate?

To use them, you need to deposit $10 and then you can buy those Domains.

• fxffxf Member

Yes, I know. Do you have any comments about using it, i.e. would you recommend using them to a friend?

• @fxf said:

Yes, I know. Do you have any comments about using it, i.e. would you recommend using them to a friend?

If you just want to use it like for Personal kinds of Stuffs, then I would recommend.

But if you want to use it for Reselling with WHMCS, then I don't recommend because their WHMCS Module doesn't support some features like DNS, etc.

• hyndshynds Member

@partymonger said: For renewals, just wait for them to come close to expiry. Godaddy will call and offer you discount.

I've never received any call from them. poor me.

Thanked by 1hahanas
  • Everyone forgot https://www.domcomp.com/ for comparision ??

Willing to buy DirecAdmin Liftetime License (Under US$75).

Regards.

Thanked by 1hahanas
  • partymongerpartymonger Member
    edited December 7

@hynds said:

@partymonger said: For renewals, just wait for them to come close to expiry. Godaddy will call and offer you discount.

I've never received any call from them. poor me.

Perhaps they do it only in India? Every-time I get a call and then they apply a coupon and ask me to pay before coupon expires in 24 hrs. Saves a few bucks.

In case I dont get a call, or I forgot to pay, I email them on the last email from the same person who called (they email post call) and they call and apply again. lol

• Just a small discounts. Hmm sound is good

• It adds up quickly with multiple domains. 5-10$ sometimes

• thanks better than creating new accounts for 1$ :P

• $5.99 @ Name.com with coupon "NAME" upto 10 domains max.

• Is there an offer for .com transfers?

C, Bash, Perl, PHP, and JS hobbyist. VPS collector. Blog

• WSSWSS Member

@Droidzone said: Is there an offer for .com transfers?

Yeah. Find a better provider, and get better service.

• @Droidzone said: Is there an offer for .com transfers?

Transfer in GD is just for $7.88, transfer out GD depends on the registrar you choose.