Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UltraVPS help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UltraVPS help

baifvai0913baifvai0913 Member
edited November 2017 in Help

[pd #1330279] Request to transfer the VPS node

I have bought the wrong machine room, I want to change to the Los Angeles machine room, but the customer service obstruction, the special request help, please help me, thanks.

Dear thank you for your mail! > I just change a machine room, is it so difficult? And I've already paid > for it. I just need to open an order and give it to me. What else do I > have to pay? What's the point? I am sorry, but changing the location (data center) is currently not possible. This is due to technical reasons, as my colleague wrote before. Also our black friday offers are not available any more. New orders for our black friday offers cannot be placed any more. You can order our regular vps plans, if you like: https://www.ultravps.eu/en/ Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions. Kind Regards, Cajus Korn [new] Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/proviservice -- Bradler & Krantz GmbH & Co. KG, Kurt-Schumacher-Platz 8, 44787 Bochum AG Bochum HRA 4523, Geschäftsführung: Daniel Bradler, Joachim Krantz Komplementärin: B&K Verwaltungs GmbH, Amtsgericht Bochum HRB 7849 Telefon: +49-234-6870390 Telefax: +49-234-68703955

Dear as already said, a migration is not possible and our BlackFriday offers have ended, I'm sorry for the trouble. However, you can apply for a refund via our control center if you are not satisfied https://my.virtualhosts.de Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions. Kind Regards, Andreas Girlich [new] Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/proviservice -- Bradler & Krantz GmbH & Co. KG, Kurt-Schumacher-Platz 8, 44787 Bochum AG Bochum HRA 4523, Geschäftsführung: Daniel Bradler, Joachim Krantz Komplementärin: B&K Verwaltungs GmbH, Amtsgericht Bochum HRB 7849 Telefon: +49-234-6870390 Telefax: +49-234-68703955

@UltraVPS

Comments

• what did i just read

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • I think he wants to change locations, but they don't allow it... And the BF offer is finished, so he can't order more...

• mkshmksh Member
    edited November 2017

Be a nice guy and just take that refund they offered you.

Thanked by 2ehab webcraft
  • @mksh said:

This.

• emreemre Member, LIR

paypal dispute is coming fast if not already disputed ..OoOoo yeah :D

• This is why the GFoC exists.

• First open Paypal dispute, and afterwards open a support ticket.

• Another gibberish thread......

• I'm guessing he ordered a storage vm that is not offered in their lax location.

• @quick said:
    First open Paypal dispute, and afterwards open a support ticket.

be nice to some providers at least for once :)

Thanked by 1quick
  • @baifvai0913 said:

ask to cancel service and ask for refund.

• Guys... OP is not coming back it seems. He probably filed a paypal dispute by now anyways.

• @mksh said:
    Guys... OP is not coming back it seems. He probably filed a paypal dispute by now anyways.

he will lose.

• @ehab said:

@mksh said:
    Guys... OP is not coming back it seems. He probably filed a paypal dispute by now anyways.

he will lose.

Yes but do you think he knows that or it would stop him?

• if he came here for advise then i expect him to at least wait until couple of advises match... if he is in a hurry then no matter what we say won't stop him.

• Yeah, one would hope so but with the crappy copy/paste, usual gibberish and zero replies after repeatedly being told to take the refund i would not count on it being one of those rare reasonable threads.

• I guess @UltraVPS would not even fight a dispute but instead refund and be done. there usualy is no point in fighting over 20 bucks from any unsatisfied customer (regardless of stupid reasons) like some providers seem to prefer...

• @UltraVPS if you're reading this, I suggest just refunding immediately with a polite note instead of dealing with the weirdness.

Thanked by 1fat27
  • what do you want???

• @vpsbuluo said:
    what do you want???

A pretty girl with blonde hair, a winning smile, perky tits, and a huge veiny cock. How about you?

Thanked by 2AuroraZ Nekki
  • so... a shemale it is!

@WSS said:

@vpsbuluo said:
    what do you want???

A pretty girl with blonde hair, a winning smile, perky tits, and a huge veiny cock. How about you?

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • @Hxxx said:
    so... a shemale it is!

@WSS said:

NO.. A GIRL! WEREN'T YOU LISTENING!?!

• A "girl" is such a loose term with all the Millenials these days.

• @ThracianDog said:
    A "girl" is such a loose term with all the Millenials these days.

Very very true. On the other hand does it really matter? I mean 24 beers in and they all look good.

• @AuroraZ said:

@ThracianDog said:

Very very true. On the other hand does it really matter? I mean 24 beers in and they all look good.

..I swear Emma Watsons' chin makes me think "Dude" half the time. The lesbian haircut didn't help at all, either.

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@ThracianDog said:

..I swear Emma Watsons' chin makes me think "Dude" half the time. The lesbian haircut didn't help at all, either.

I agree man, but it wasn't my show. I am more along the lines of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow kind of guy. To each his own though.

• @AuroraZ said:
    I am more along the lines of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow kind of guy. To each his own though.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @kendid said:
    I think he wants to change locations, but they don't allow it... And the BF offer is finished, so I just need to change a machine room.

Yes, as you said, but I have paid for it. The customer service asked me to reorder the order. The price is different. I only need to change the machine room. The customer service refused.

• @mksh said:

I only need to change the machine room. The customer service refused. no loss to them. What's the matter?

• @emre said:
    paypal dispute is coming fast if not already disputed ..OoOoo yeah :D

I won't dispute paypal. The paypal dispute is a bad habit. I just need to change a machine room.