Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Webhosting

mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
edited November 2017 in General

Hello,

I'm not a provider, but I just want to help anyone with a non-profit or opensource project or something like that to build your business with an FREE web hosting plan that I got on this BF.

2GB SSD

Bandwidth 1TB/month.

Cpanel + Softaculous.

US location.

FREE

Please pm me for more details.

If this is not allowed, so please moderators take the proper action.

Comments

• Read rules.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WHT said:
    Read rules.

He's offering free webhosting. Calm your tits.

• @MasonR said:

@WHT said:
    Read rules.

He's offering free webhosting. Calm your tits.

It's outside the CM period where it would be allowed. But I think it should be fine. Can we ask who you are reselling?

• Very nice from you. That can be a super chance for a small website to grow.

1TB/m bandwidth whaaaaaaaat??? Wow

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @hahanas said:
    Very nice from you. That can be a super chance for a small website to grow.

1TB/m bandwidth whaaaaaaaat??? Wow

Offer a crazy deal, and people forget they even had it.

• @mtsbatalha: I'm not a moderator, so I won't try to decide if your post is permitted or not, but if I see "Please pm me for more details" from a non-provider, I wonder why not simply provide more details publicly?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@angstrom said:
    @mtsbatalha: I'm not a moderator, so I won't try to decide if your post is permitted or not, but if I see "Please pm me for more details" from a non-provider, I wonder why not simply provide more details publicly?

Probably he doesn't want his paying clients to see this small promotion, just a guess.

• @armandorg said:

@angstrom said:
    @mtsbatalha: I'm not a moderator, so I won't try to decide if your post is permitted or not, but if I see "Please pm me for more details" from a non-provider, I wonder why not simply provide more details publicly?

Probably he doesn't want his paying clients to see this small promotion, just a guess.

First, I'm not a provider, second, if I'm a provider, why would I be offering this for free?

I'm asking for pm me with your project and your domain for getting this free web hosting.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@mtsbatalha said:

@armandorg said:

@angstrom said:

First, I'm not a provider, second, if I'm a provider, why would I be offering this for free?

I'm asking for pm me with your project and your domain for getting this free web hosting.

Well to start-off there are lots of providers that do offer free hosting and that's nothing new. Since you are not a provider why do you care about some let-ideas and projects to refer them to the provider who offers this "free host"?

• @armandorg said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@armandorg said:

@angstrom said:

Well to start-off there are lots of providers that do offer free hosting and that's nothing new. Since you are not a provider why do you care about some let-ideas and projects to refer them to the provider who offers this "free host"?

I'm offering a free web hosting with a deal that I got before which is idle in the moment.

• Seems like you’re getting a lot of shit for trying to do something nice. This just confirms you can’t do anything nice for people imho

• @vish said:
    Seems like you’re getting a lot of shit for trying to do something nice. This just confirms you can’t do anything nice for people imho

Many thanks, man. I really appreciate.

• @vish said:
    Seems like you’re getting a lot of shit for trying to do something nice. This just confirms you can’t do anything nice for people imho

I don't have reason to doubt that @mtsbatalha has good intentions.

I guess that I personally would be reluctant to accept free hosting from a non-provider that I don't know.

The way that I see it is that shared hosting is currently more affordable than it ever has been before (there are a number of very affordable deals around), and that if someone who is seriously looking for shared hosting truly can't afford to pay as little as $1/year to a provider, then that person should really reconsider his/her priorities.

I know that there are many poor people in the world for whom $1/year for shared hosting would be a luxury, but I can only imagine that such people have much more elementary struggles on a daily basis than to allow themselves the luxury of hanging out on LET to wait for a free shared hosting offer from a non-provider.

That said, I don't have a problem in principle with a non-provider offering free shared hosting to people.

• @vish said:

I'm sorry words hurt your gives more than sticks and stones. Wait till you see what we have planned next.

• i want one!

• @zisungen said:
    i want one!

Please pm me.