Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach Tickets Error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach Tickets Error

I can't submit the ticket !
@virmach

Thanked by 1benj0x

Comments

• Submit to the @virmach, mortal!

• I can't submit tickets too... Just curious, is anyone else also unable to access solusvm?

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • Lots of those bf/cm plans don't allow you to submit tickets. The software doesn't stop you, but they are no-support plans and Virmach charges you if you submit a ticket.

• Jebus.

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2017

@ktaog6 explain your problem.

• Maybe they’ve turned it off to deal with all the tickets from folks who agreed not to raise tickets

• Complain on a $8 a year VPS....... next!

• I have same issue!

I open ticket for VPS that I bought with support. My support ticket is NOT showed in tickets list...

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Good going guys, we've successfully deadpooled @VirMach as a result of all the BF/CM deals.

• @Nekki said:
    Maybe they’ve turned it off to deal with all the tickets from folks who agreed not to raise tickets

A couple of hours ago I thought I opened a ticket but there is nothing. I tried again right now and I see nothing happens after the submission.

As I haven't bought anything from them these days, I think it's not related.

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • @imok said:

@Nekki said:
    Maybe they’ve turned it off to deal with all the tickets from folks who agreed not to raise tickets

A couple of hours ago I thought I opened a ticket but there is nothing. I tried again right now and I see nothing happens after the submission.

That was a joke, clearly they wouldn’t actually do that due to all the customers that either didn’t check the box or had services prior.

• @Nekki said:

@imok said:

@Nekki said:

That was a joke, clearly they wouldn’t actually do that due to all the customers that either didn’t check the box or had services prior.

Fuck.

• @imok said:

@Nekki said:

@imok said:

@Nekki said:

Fuck.

I’m game if you are.

• kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2017

My Windows 2008 is asking for a password (in other words, can't set password as usual on installs) -- is there someway to set or find out what the windows password is?

edit: got into solus and there is a place to change it there...

• I can open a ticket, but I can't submit one for one of which I opted-out of support. I assume you can't submit one unless you somehow tell them to generate the invoice first?

• @imok said:
    @ktaog6 explain your problem.

NO ticket in tickets list after submit the ticket.

• willie said: but they are no-support plans and Virmach charges you if you submit a ticket.

WHAAAAT!

so, what if the machine is down, then whom to contact? :|

• @avi said:

Then you wait. They will fix (if it's theirs issue, not you nuked your os installation by rm -fr / ). It will take some time, but they will fix it. It's not like "WE SOLD YOU SERVER AND WE DELETE IT NEXT DAY" >:-D

• @avi said:

willie said: but they are no-support plans and Virmach charges you if you submit a ticket.

WHAAAAT!

You have to pay for that.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Seriously I feel bad for VirMach, it is a dirt cheap VPS with SLA, not to mention all the resources include IP and also a 24/7 live chat. I think no support is completely fine (You even get -$5 discount, I can't find it anywhere else). I wonder how many thousands he have to pay to cover the cost, kudos to him.

Please, I urge anyone who bought it just to do illegal things that against ToS or abuse the server please don't do it, we all have conscience so please be nice to all the providers who provide these crazy deals. Give them some time, it is not like them earn a lot from your dirt cheap VPS (It is even recurring)

Thanked by 3imok deluxe fat27
  • I broke my 8 dollar vps by upgrading to ubuntu 16. Hitting that reinstall button was rough.

• I thought for Windows reinstall a ticket is required but not charged under the no support agreement... How do we enter the ticket then?

• kendid said: I thought for Windows reinstall a ticket is required but not charged under the no support agreement... How do we enter the ticket then?

You can reinstall Windows yourself from the control panel. Login details are in the email titled as 'Your SSD VPS Service is Ready!'

• kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2017

@Crab said:

kendid said: I thought for Windows reinstall a ticket is required but not charged under the no support agreement... How do we enter the ticket then?

You can reinstall Windows yourself from the control panel. Login details are in the email titled as 'Your SSD VPS Service is Ready!'

No, there is no windows option in my new vps. There is a note that i need to submit a ticket at the top for windows installs.

My other box with them does have a windows option.

• @kendid said:

@Crab said:

kendid said: I thought for Windows reinstall a ticket is required but not charged under the no support agreement... How do we enter the ticket then?

No, there is no windows option in my new vps. There is a note that i need to submit a ticket at the top for windows installs.

My other box with them does have a windows option.

In that case perhaps the other plan doesn't have Windows available at all. I see Windows 2008 and 2012 in the re-install section of SolusVM.

• @avi said:

willie said: but they are no-support plans and Virmach charges you if you submit a ticket.

WHAAAAT!

If it's down and they don't haven't announced it yet, I believe they bill you for the ticket, confirm it's their issue, and than refund it, at least that's what they told me when I asked.

• Must pay $80 to unlock support

• Tickets ok now.

• @corbpie said:
    Must pay $80 to unlock support

Support... or 10 Thai hookers. Hard choice? I think not.. I will be busy for the next few hours, ttyl suckers.

• @cheapwebdev Without a doubt 10 Thai hookers. :)