Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server

Just wanted to know if anyone has any offers comparable to this Nocix offer that's actually in stock?
Looking for similar or better specs for 10-20 a month

https://imgur.com/a/Rav7X

Comments

• not after the feeding phrenzy.

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Ask @cociu

• 100 tb /mo transfer ... lol for 15 eur/mo i think if is real no one will beat this.

• @cociu said:
    100 tb /mo transfer ... lol for 15 eur/mo i think if is real no one will beat this.

$15/mo which is cheaper.

• Is this a reliable host? Cheapest I even saw was $25/month.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    Is this a reliable host? Cheapest I even saw was $25/month.

They are pretty good, other than the fact "Instant Activation" isn't always instant. My server was flagged for a review over 8 hours ago and nothing so far, kind of annoying considering I intentionally waited for Instant Activation ones.

• @6ixth said:

@cheapwebdev said:

They are pretty good, other than the fact "Instant Activation" isn't always instant. My server was flagged for a review over 8 hours ago and nothing so far, kind of annoying considering I intentionally waited for Instant Activation ones.

Chargeback?

• @Nekki said:

@6ixth said:

@cheapwebdev said:

Chargeback?

Hell naw, can't get an 8 core for $30 anywhere else.