Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• @WSS you have mental issues.

This is the most serious thing I've said in weeks.

• @Hxxx said:
    @WSS you have mental issues.

Thanks.

• But we love you, as the LET community. Group hug.

@WSS said:

@Hxxx said:
    @WSS you have mental issues.

Thanks.

• Get your hand out of my Virmach.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @Hxxx said:
    But we love you, as the LET community. Group hug.

Don't grab his ass.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • But but ... why?

@nyvpsuser said:

@Hxxx said:
    But we love you, as the LET community. Group hug.

Don't grab his ass.

• WSS said: Pretty much all Chicago. I don't know, you'd need to ask them, and not sure if $3 is worth them answering tickets personally. :D

Oh ok, yeah, Chicago doesn't excite me much and I have a nice VM there already. Thanks though.

• Available locs?
    May be interested in tiny kvm (not Chi not buffalo not west coast or Eu).
    I am a virmach customer already btw.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@inthecloudblog said:
    Available locs?

That's pretty much all of them. I have an LA 2/20 KVM that renews for $11. $15 transferred.

• Nada in Atlanta ?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

I do have a 1.5/20 OVZ in ATL that is $14/yr renewal - $17 transferred, 1G/10G KVM in ATL for $22/yr renewal - $15 transferred.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017
    1G/10G KVMs for $15 transferred units available:
    2 * CHI
    2 * ATL
    2 * GER
    1 * SJC

1.5G/20G OVZ for $17 transferred ($14/yr):
    1 * NY
    1 * ATL

• @WSS said:

@inthecloudblog said:
    Available locs?

That's pretty much all of them. I have an LA 2/20 KVM that renews for $11. $15 transferred.

Maybe a bit more than what @bersy is/was looking for but just in case, FYI: @bersy ->

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2525663/#Comment_2525663

@VirMach Hi, any dirty cheap & small LA VM you could offer those who like to sleep, like me? :) OVZ with TUN/TAP enabled is OK, my sole purpose for that location is a personal VPN, LA IP geo is a must.

Thanked by 2WSS bersy
  • @WSS said:

@inthecloudblog said:
    Available locs?

Is that a 2 vCPU, 2GB, 20GB in LA? I'm interested.

• WSS said: 1G/10G KVMs for $15 transferred units available:

Is that 10G SSD? If yes and if I can mail you the cash (can send $20 to deal with the extra nuisance) I'd like the SJC one. PM me a mailing address if that works for you. I can send actual cash, a money order, or whatever. Maybe I should sign up with Stripe or Square which both seem much more civilized than Paypal.

• @alexyaoyang said:

@WSS said:

@inthecloudblog said:
    Available locs?

Is that a 2 vCPU, 2GB, 20GB in LA? I'm interested.

It's a 1vCPU (2.2Ghz) 2G/10GB unit.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@willie said:
    Is that 10G SSD?

Yes, it is. How the heck did you manage to get the other deal I PM'd you? :D The only problem I have with being sent cash is like I said elsewhere- my neighbors are known to steal mail. If there was cash in it, it'd magically go missing.

• williewillie Member
    edited November 2017

WSS said: How the heck did you manage to get the other deal I PM'd you? :D

Went through the order link on Virmach and paid with a credit card. My paypal account has been screwed up for years and I'm annoyed enough with Paypal that I long since gave up on trying to get them to fix it. (Oops, just saw your PM or response while writing this, will respond).

• Afraid I don't have a merchant account, and the group I work with is pretty small. They can't take credit cards, either- and as a non-profit, they've got some strange rules about monetary donations - we can take this off to PM..

• why not use some digital currency?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@vish said:
    why not use some digital currency?

Real money is fake enough. It'd be hard to show any work/expenses for what I've done, and even if it shows that it is purchased and donated, I doubt they have any idea how to process something paid for in DogeButts.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

"I need five dollar to make you holler, I get paid to do the wild thing!" LOL "20 dollar, I do anything you want. Booko dollar." dunno why this thread made me think of that.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@oneilonline said:
    "I need five dollar to make you holler, I get paid to do the wild thing!" LOL dunno why this thread made me think of that.

This ain't the 80s, but I'm still down with the ladies, funky coneilina.

Edit: I am.. in a world.. of VIRMACH.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@WSS "coneilina"!?! That literally made me LOL. Thanks, needed that :)

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

Do note that the 1.5GB OVZ is still for sale at $14/yr or $9/yr without support here (aff or click here). The coupon for 20% off is dead however, all sold out.. D:

They had like 200 of these OVZs for sale I think, when I asked at the start of the sale on Friday, they said 191 in stock left I think. You could take your time, but they may take down the offer anytime soon...

Thanked by 3bersy ariq01 WSS
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

uptime said: That's pretty much all of them. I have an LA 2/20 KVM that renews for $11. $15 transferred.

If that's really 2/20 KMV (2GB RAM, 20GB storage) for $11/yr ($15 transfer), then I'm in :) Thank you @uptime @WSS

Actually I saw this deal during VirMach Flash Sales, but just wasn't quick enough...

• You got 8core 8gb netcup ? Can I have it ?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:
    Do note that the 1.5GB OVZ is still for sale at $14/yr or $9/yr without support here).

Might as well these until they're gone, then, folks. I'll still have them next month.

@bersy said:

uptime said: That's pretty much all of them. I have an LA 2/20 KVM that renews for $11. $15 transferred.

If that's really 2/20 KMV (2GB RAM, 20GB storage) for $11/yr ($15 transfer), then I'm in :) Thank you @uptime @WSS

Actually I saw this deal during VirMach Flash Sales, but just wasn't quick enough...

It is. Go ahead and PM me.

@yokowasis said:
    You got 8core 8gb netcup ? Can I have it ?

I have an 8C/8G/320GB setup. PM me if you have an active NC account and are capable of accepting transfer/etc. Have never done a NC transfer before.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • YuraYura Member
    edited November 2017

Good luck with transfers, @WSS!

Thanked by 1WSS