Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a CM deal on a seedbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a CM deal on a seedbox

Looking for as much hdd space as I can get, 2-3 gb ram, 2-3 tb bandwidth, a core or 2 cpu. Budget is 10 dollars U.S. a month.

This is for private trackers only for my Linux ISOs. Won't be hammering cpu or anything.

Gimme some offers pls.

Comments

• I use the cheapest option from Kimsufi. Works great for me.

• cocks

• @WSS said:
    cocks

#BBC

• @quick said:

@WSS said:
    cocks

#BBC

#Channel4

Thanked by 2quick iamthepizza
  • Me and OVH don't get a long over the whole I have to prove who I am shit. No you won't be getting my I.D. for a damned server rental.

• @WSS said:

@quick said:

@WSS said:
    cocks

#BBC

#Channel4

See you later, have to earn some bucks now.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Me and OVH don't get a long over the whole I have to prove who I am shit. No you won't be getting my I.D. for a damned server rental.

They take Fake IDs..

• @cheapwebdev said:

@AuroraZ said:
    Me and OVH don't get a long over the whole I have to prove who I am shit. No you won't be getting my I.D. for a damned server rental.

They take Fake IDs..

Nah lol not going there.

• @AuroraZ said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@AuroraZ said:

They take Fake IDs..

Nah lol not going there.

If not OVH, why not consider getting a dedicated server elsewhere? Or too expensive? (There are some deals here and there for under $20/month.)

• @angstrom said:

@AuroraZ said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@AuroraZ said:

They take Fake IDs..

Nah lol not going there.

If not OVH, why not consider getting a dedicated server elsewhere? Or too expensive? (There are some deals here and there for under $20/month.)

The Core2Quad is back.

• @WSS said:

@angstrom said:

@AuroraZ said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@AuroraZ said:

They take Fake IDs..

Nah lol not going there.

The Core2Quad is back.

That's a good deal. I'm always tempted when I see such offers!

• @angstrom said:

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

@AuroraZ said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@AuroraZ said:

They take Fake IDs..

Nah lol not going there.

The Core2Quad is back.

That's a good deal. I'm always tempted when I see such offers!

i3 is back too, but it's the 500GB jobber. Comes with 100TB, though.

• @AuroraZ: But, seriously, you seem to be perpetually looking for a seedbox. (This is my impression at least!) Wouldn't a dedicated server for <=$20/month fit the bill?

• @angstrom said:
    @AuroraZ: But, seriously, you seem to be perpetually looking for a seedbox. (This is my impression at least!) Wouldn't a dedicated server for <=$20/month fit the bill?

It would if it fit the 10 a month budget. Might have to just wait until I can up the budget a bit.

• @AuroraZ said:

@angstrom said:
    @AuroraZ: But, seriously, you seem to be perpetually looking for a seedbox. (This is my impression at least!) Wouldn't a dedicated server for <=$20/month fit the bill?

It would if it fit the 10 a month budget. Might have to just wait until I can up the budget a bit.

Okay, an atom, but not a bad deal: https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=193

• Atom 4GB RAM/1TB HDD or 120GB SSD 7EUR from Online.net

• @mtsbatalha said:
    Atom 4GB RAM/1TB HDD or 120GB SSD 7EUR from Online.net

Where I am getting 8.99EUR plus 20EUR setup. Setup fees are a waste IMHO, just money thrown away.

@angstrom said:

@AuroraZ said:

@angstrom said:

Okay, an atom, but not a bad deal: https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=193

OOS unfortunately.

• one provider i3 2tb

• @corbpie said:
    one provider i3 2tb

Had one was a shitbox to setup and run. Also 10 dollar budget a month.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2017

@AuroraZ said: @angstrom said:

OOS unfortunately.

Ah, you weren't quick enough. It was still in stock when I posted my comment.

• Ponury_TypPonury_Typ Member
    edited November 2017

@AuroraZ said:

@corbpie said:
    one provider i3 2tb

Had one was a shitbox to setup and run. Also 10 dollar budget a month.

Its now 15$

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

http://seed.st/ if you only want seedbox, not really a vps.....

• seems no one mentioned wishosting.com
    their KVM Storage CA may fit you, but notice the IO is quite slow, transmissions writing at 20MB/s causes CPU got 100% iowait.(I am ok with that though)