Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling a OVH Kimsufi 2012 Dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling a OVH Kimsufi 2012 Dedicated server

DroidzoneDroidzone Member
edited August 2013 in Offers

I'd bought this OVH dedicated server subscription from a LET member here last month. Due to personal reasons (higher education), I will not be able to play with the server and am looking to sell this to someone over here.

Specs:

Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N2800 @ 1.86GHz HDD 1TB 2GB RAM 100 Mbit Unmetered network 4 IPv4

It is paid for till 1st October.

Monthly recurring dedicated server cost: €16.49 (without VAT)
Asking price: €17.5

Mode of payment: Paypal invoice payment.
If someone's interested, PM me.

This is a Kumsufi 2012 server, which can be resold to customers outside EU countries as per OVH. I myself am residing in India, and have removed VAT from the billing for me.

Comments

• iSkyiSky Member

i think you should put it on offer sub forum sir
    i was interested but i was still traumatic with 2nd hand server
    got a bad experience

• @iSky said:
    i think you should put it on offer sub forum sir
    i was interested but i was still traumatic with 2nd hand server
    got a bad experience

I dont see how this can possibly lead to a bad experience. Read up about OVH servers, see if the specs satisfy you, and if interested, buy it. I myself grabbed it at a resale here.

Payment is via Paypal. If you dont get the server, there's always Paypal refund/dispute mechanism.

Already received a few interests via PM, and sent an invoice to the first responder. If he does not pay, this will still be available.

• It's sold. Thread may be CLOSED.

• bashbash Member

How much?

This discussion has been closed.