Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Black Friday DEALS | NO BS!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Black Friday DEALS | NO BS!

    MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
    edited November 2017 in Offers

    About My Custom Hosting

    My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and has been providing hosting to customers for almost 8 years. We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible. With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx+Varnish, and KVM VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our lineup please let us know!

    Standard Features

    • SolusVM Powered
    • Native IPv6
    • Powerful Intel E5 CPU's
    • RAID 0 + SSD-Caching
    • NO BS!
    • DDoS Protection (Provided for free via OVH PRO DDoS protection, ticket to have this enabled full time or on demand (default).)

    Recent Changes

    • Recently added newer templates and ISOs.
    • IPv6: You are now allocated a /112 automatically per VPS.
    • These promotional plans do not come with any sort of backup at all! Nightly backups may be purchased for $1 monthly. We utilize OVH FTP service to provide backups. This is to be assumed as ON-SITE.
    • We utilize RAID-0 and SSD Cache. You are responsible for your data.
    • Added CentOS 7 template!
    • Created a script to set up networking when installing from an ISO. Can be found in KB!
    • Added CentOS 7 ISO.
    • Added CentOS 5 x86 / x86_64 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x86 / x86_64 templates.

    Black Friday Deal Combine

    • All orders will receive a /29 IPv4 and /112 IPv6!

    AND

    • Double your RAM, disk space, transfer (bandwidth), CPU Cores. (Select on signup. Provisioned after auto provisioning...)

    KVM Canada Offers

    Plan Name: LET BF 2017 1GB Monthly


    Plan Name: LET BF 2017 2GB Monthly


    Plan Name: LET BF 2017 3GB Monthly


    Plan Name: LET BF 2017 4GB Monthly

    Custom Plans

    • Contact me and we will see about working something out. Let me know what you are looking for and at what price.

    Windows Allowed?

    • Yes, with a few caveats.
    • You must own a retail license for a server OS that is licensed correctly. You will need to submit proof of this.
    • No bizspark or MSDN / Technet etc.
    • No trials.
    • Please open a ticket and this can be taken care of!

    Payment Types Accepted

    • Paypal & Credit Card (via Stripe)
    • BTC, LTC, DASH, DCR, DGB, DOGE, ETC ETH, GAME, NMC, POT, VTC, WAVES, and XMR accepted also!!

    KVM Plans

    Available Here

    Locations

    The KVM VPS in this offer are hosted in Montreal, Canada at the BHS-OVH facility.

    Speed Test / Traceroute / Looking Glass

    Montreal KVM Looking Glass

    Contact

    E-Mail / Ticket

    Thanks!

    Thanked by 1bersy
    Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    «1

    Comments

    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      Garbage! You need to lower the pricing too... Not just offer more for the buck, but more for less!

      Do note that the double thing is only for one choice of something.

    • chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
      edited November 2017

      @Edmond said:
      Garbage! You need to lower the pricing too... Not just offer more for the buck, but more for less!

      Do note that the double thing is only for one choice of something.

      If it was double everything, I'd consider it a deal. But double 1 thing isn't.

      Not worth a second glance.

    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @chaoszero112 said:

      @Edmond said:
      Garbage! You need to lower the pricing too... Not just offer more for the buck, but more for less!

      Do note that the double thing is only for one choice of something.

      If it was double everything, I'd consider it a deal. But double 1 thing isn't.

      Not with a second glance.

      Bit disappointing with what some providers put on their site. @MCHPhil needs to step up their game if they want their sales for the day..

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      So sell something that isn't sustainable? Ok!

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • bersybersy Member
      edited November 2017

      It looks like 512MB one is missing, again ;)

      MCHPhil said: All orders will receive a /29 IPv4 and /112 IPv6!

      That's a good one as well as double resources!

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      @bersy said:
      It looks like 512MB one is missing, again ;)

      Not added to this deal.

      Thanked by 1bersy
      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @MCHPhil said:
      So sell something that isn't sustainable? Ok!

      DO IT then. While LET is being DDoSed by their own LETers, pull something off that'll break this site and your site down!

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      Why do you want me to scam you? If it's not sustainable I would go out of business lol. At this rate, just send me your CC #'s. Much simpler for me in the long run.

      Thanked by 1Blazing
      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @MCHPhil said:
      Why do you want me to scam you? If it's not sustainable I would go out of business lol. At this rate, just send me your CC #'s. Much simpler for me in the long run.

      I've seen enough deals from reputable providers with unsustainable pricing today that I know this one isn't the one to go to for the day.

      Doesn't have to be you losing money, just you having less profits for the day.

      Thanked by 1maverickp
    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      Entitled much? Do the math before shitting all over my offer. None of these plans pay for the hardware they are on.

      Comparing a large business to my small 1 man shop really shows how out of touch you are with this specific situation.

      If you don't like my offer, that is fine, no need to shit all over it. Thanks!

      Thanked by 2tech2_AU SwordfishBE
      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • Hi @MCHPhil,

      Could you pm me the host node? Thank you ^_^

      I'm just a Civil Engineer. Learn coding & everything when working construct buildings and public infrastructure. ^_^

    • Hi Phil.

      Can you start listing the prices with your posts? :)

      Thanked by 1MCHPhil

      I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

    • @Edmond said:

      I've seen enough deals from reputable providers with unsustainable pricing today that I know this one isn't the one to go to for the day.

      Doesn't have to be you losing money, just you having less profits for the day.

      Lay off the attacks. MCHPhil runs a good company and besides Francisco, he is the only provider I purchase from here on LET.

      BTW, Did you not previously work for a provider or still do and have some type of vendetta against MCHPhil and his company?

      Thanked by 1MCHPhil
    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      @WSS said:
      Hi Phil.

      Can you start listing the prices with your posts? :)

      Great catch! With all the fun of the broken markdown I didn't notice that.

      Seems I can't edit the post at this point, thought that was allowed within 24 hours of posting?

      Anyways for those that are wondering, the prices are $4, $5, $6, and $7 monthly respectively.

      Black Friday Deal Combine

      • All orders will receive a /29 IPv4 and /112 IPv6!

      AND

      • Double your RAM, disk space, transfer (bandwidth), CPU Cores. (Select on signup. Provisioned after auto provisioning...)
        KVM Canada Offers

      Plan Name: LET BF 2017 1GB Monthly

      * 1 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

      * 1 GB Swap

      * 10 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

      * 1024 GB Data Transfer

      * 1 Cores

      * /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

      *** $4.00 monthly**

      Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=207

      Plan Name: LET BF 2017 2GB Monthly

      * 2 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

      * 2 GB Swap

      * 20 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

      * 2048 GB Data Transfer

      * 2 Cores

      * /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

      *** $5.00 monthly**

      Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=208

      Plan Name: LET BF 2017 3GB Monthly

      * 3 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

      * 3 GB Swap

      * 30 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

      * 3072 GB Data Transfer

      * 3 Cores

      * /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

      *** $6.00 monthly**

      Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=209

      Plan Name: LET BF 2017 4GB Monthly

      * 4 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

      * 4 GB Swap

      * 40 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

      * 4096 GB Data Transfer

      * 4 Cores

      * /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

      *** $7.00 monthly**

      Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=210

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • ..and those are all $7/mo?

      Thanked by 1MCHPhil

      I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      Sometimes I wonder about this place.

      Edit: Added into the offer thread also, could edit finally.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature
      edited November 2017

      @Weblogics said:

      @Edmond said:

      I've seen enough deals from reputable providers with unsustainable pricing today that I know this one isn't the one to go to for the day.

      Doesn't have to be you losing money, just you having less profits for the day.

      Lay off the attacks. MCHPhil runs a good company and besides Francisco, he is the only provider I purchase from here on LET.

      BTW, Did you not previously work for a provider or still do and have some type of vendetta against MCHPhil and his company?

      I don't work for a provider nor I have in the past, I just don't like seeing providers use the same pricing for a "BF deal". I'll stop bothering him on it, but who told you to join in on this?

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      @Edmond said:

      @Weblogics said:

      @Edmond said:

      I've seen enough deals from reputable providers with unsustainable pricing today that I know this one isn't the one to go to for the day.

      Doesn't have to be you losing money, just you having less profits for the day.

      Lay off the attacks. MCHPhil runs a good company and besides Francisco, he is the only provider I purchase from here on LET.

      BTW, Did you not previously work for a provider or still do and have some type of vendetta against MCHPhil and his company?

      I don't work for a provider nor I have in the past, I just don't like seeing providers use the same pricing for a "BF deal". I'll stop bothering him on it, but who told you to join in on this?

      These are not deals I provide every day. I also have never provided a full /29 and the double resource deal at the same time. Normally I do not do a 2x RAM but only 1.5x.

      Who told you to "bother" anyone about this? Are you the BF special police at LET? If so, may want to have your title updated from 'Member'.

      Edit: No reason to be a dick, it's the holidays and all. If you don't like what I'm offering just move along.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • C'mon @Edmond. These prices aren't insane for what you're getting. It's not like getting 5 IPs are still free. Move on.

      Thanked by 1MCHPhil

      I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @WSS said:
      C'mon @Edmond. These prices aren't insane for what you're getting. It's not like getting 5 IPs are still free. Move on.

      Fine, I'll go to the next thread and leave this one, but for the record, that 5 IPs aren't expensive according to their support when I asked on it before since that's what they told me when I asked about only getting one of them.

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

      I'm the only support person that MCH has ever had. Hell. I'm the owner.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @MCHPhil said:
      When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

      I'm the only support person that MCH has ever had. Hell. I'm the owner.

      I wanted less IP addresses, I wasn't selling the container or anything so I had no use for 5 IP addresses. Someone told me that the IP addresses wasn't worth anything and they can't really adjust it for my needs.

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      @Edmond said:

      @MCHPhil said:
      When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

      I'm the only support person that MCH has ever had. Hell. I'm the owner.

      I wanted less IP addresses, I wasn't selling the container or anything so I had no use for 5 IP addresses. Someone told me that the IP addresses wasn't worth anything and they can't really adjust it for my needs.

      You never said who again, you didn't ticket My Custom Hosting with that question! So why are you holding it against me??

      Edit: Honestly, your making accusations with no proof. Just some vague BS. You never even ticketed me! LOL

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • @MCHPhil, am I able to change billing terms later on? Like change from 3 or 6 month billing to 12 or 24 month?

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      @CFarence said:
      @MCHPhil, am I able to change billing terms later on? Like change from 3 or 6 month billing to 12 or 24 month?

      Yes, a ticket will be required but that's just a limitations of the billing system.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • I got one. It deployed automatically. However, I can't use it. Re-installed like 3 times and finally got VNC working on mac with non-default port. It seems VPS can't ping google or anything, basically network issue (no connection to outside world)

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      @muratai said:
      I got one. It deployed automatically. However, I can't use it. Re-installed like 3 times and finally got VNC working on mac with non-default port. It seems VPS can't ping google or anything, basically network issue (no connection to outside world)

      So instead of allowing me time to resolve the issue you came to LET and cried. Why not just wait until I'm awake to solve your issue? You placed your ticket at midnight. You got a response at 7AM asking you to fix your post here because it is unwarranted. You'd rather threaten me with posting the ticket on LET.

      Why should I do business with you?

      I've cancelled and refunded your payment.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • @MCHPhil said:

      @muratai said:
      I got one. It deployed automatically. However, I can't use it. Re-installed like 3 times and finally got VNC working on mac with non-default port. It seems VPS can't ping google or anything, basically network issue (no connection to outside world)

      So instead of allowing me time to resolve the issue you came to LET and cried. Why not just wait until I'm awake to solve your issue? You placed your ticket at midnight. You got a response at 7AM asking you to fix your post here because it is unwarranted. You'd rather threaten me with posting the ticket on LET.

      Why should I do business with you?

      I've cancelled and refunded your payment.

      Thats correct. I've threatened him! Wow.
      Here is full conversation:

      So I tell them vps is not working.

      His response:

      Sir, before we can continue you will need to change your response on our LET offer thread. Not sure why you took to trash talking via the forums. Your ticket has been open less than 24 hours.

      Please go edit your post and let me know once you have completed that so we may move forward with fixing your issue.

      In the future please do not post for support on LET, we do not provide support on LET nor do we provide support after hours. We are based in USA, and follow MT timezone.

      and my response:

      Hi,

      I can’t edit or delete post in Lowendtalk. It doesn’t let me edit after several hours.

      and I did not trash talk on forums, everything I wrote is fully correct and doesn’t contain any defamation or bad intent.
      You have no right to ask something like this from me just to fix problem that is on your end.
      You should thank me that I won’t publish this absurd request on lowendtalk forums.

      And then his response (he probably needs coffee?)

      You opened the ticket at Midnight my time. Waited 4 hours and then started blasting me on LET. Why?

      and my response:

      Why? Because the damn thing does not work. You make a blackfriday offer on let and what I get does not work. And problem is not my end. I havent trolled you like the others. Why are you so much offended? Let is a public forum and I shared my experience to see if anybody else had this problem thats all.

      and then he issues refund without notice.
      not my loss. He has anger management issues.

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      Why do you expect a response after midnight? When you didn't get one, you came here in hopes I'd respond faster. Oops, it's backfired. Refund without notice? Who cares, you were refunded. Entitled just like the fuck up top.

      If you can't understand shit happens. Don't bad mouth people when it isn't warranted.

      BTW you can edit a post up to 24 hours later. So yeah. A simple bit of good will on your behalf. Issue resolved. Instead you'd rather talk trash about not getting a response after midnight and threaten to tarnish my reputation even more on LET. Fuck off buddy.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • @MCHPhil said:
      Why do you expect a response after midnight? When you didn't get one, you came here in hopes I'd respond faster. Oops, it's backfired. Refund without notice? Who cares, you were refunded. Entitled just like the fuck up top.

      If you can't understand shit happens. Don't bad mouth people when it isn't warranted.

      Dude I'm not living in united states or similar timezone okay?
      How am I supposed to know MCH is one man operation? Atleast put an auto-response to your support system when you sleep and support is not available!

      You really suck at support, with your anger management issues, you are not suitable at managing webhosting company. Try a different field with minimum contact with other people like you know, coding or something!

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      It states that MCH is a one man operation in this very thread! It even says I am US based in my signature.

      WHMCS doesn't have an auto response, and why should I even need to do that? You understand your the only one having issues with this... You bought a cheap as hell VPS and expected a response immediately, when you didn't get that, you took to talking crap on LET.

      This isn't my first rodeo, I've seen your tactic before lol. I politely asked you to change your response because it looks bad. You threatened me, I cancelled your service. ANY PROVIDER WOULD DO THE SAME IN THIS SITUATION.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • @MCHPhil said:
      It states that MCH is a one man operation in this very thread! It even says I am US based in my signature.

      WHMCS doesn't have an auto response, and why should I even need to do that? You understand your the only one having issues with this... You bought a cheap as hell VPS and expected a response immediately, when you didn't get that, you took to talking crap on LET.

      This isn't my first rodeo, I've seen your tactic before lol. I politely asked you to change your response because it looks bad. You threatened me, I cancelled your service. ANY PROVIDER WOULD DO THE SAME IN THIS SITUATION.

      You politely asked me to change my response on LET? I can't even edit/delete posts.
      You haven't asked nicely, you made it clear that you won't fix my vps unless I change my response or delete it.

      No other provider will ask editing public forum text before fix a technical issue. No wonder why nobody bought any blackfriday vps deal from you. Nobody likes your bad mouth. You should spend time on tech support instead of fighting people on LET!

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      It was made clear because the other option was me cancelling your service because this obviously isn't a good match. If you take to LET after a few hours waiting for a response after midnight you will inevitably create more work than what is worth. (as you have.)

      You can edit your post upto 24 hours after posting. It was a simple request. You made it into what it is now by threatening me.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • Oh now it's my bad not to read all your fighting responses with others instead of just focusing offer on first post right? One man operation with bad mouth for sure!

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      How about reading my TOS? Did you do that?

      It clearly states running to a forum to cry before allowing me to rectify your issue is bad.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • @MCHPhil said:
      How about reading my TOS? Did you do that?

      It clearly states running to a forum to cry before allowing me to rectify your issue is bad.

      Who reads TOS or Privacy policies in 2017? Do you read all terms before make a purchase in Appstore of Apple?

      Anybody with common sense knows whats forbidden in webhosting like underage, warez, illegal shit, IRC, Spamming bla bla. So no need to read them.

    • Uh, Phil, you might be kind of going overboard.

      His 'It doesn't work' post was nowhere near vicious. It was hamhanded, sure, but LET has become "TECH SUPPORT FOR THE LAZY". If you actually told him to remove his post before you'd assist him, I question whether or not this is the proper venue for your endeavor.

      I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      If you don't want to work with a provider and cause them grief, good riddance to you.

      Put in a ticket after midnight and then post here to cause more issues. I don't have time for it.

      Edit, I did ask him to revise his post, because it will cause more harm than good. His ticket wasn't even open 12 hours. He knew what he was doing.

      When it was apparent that this was not a good fit for either of us, his services were cancelled and a refund processed. Not sure how else to handle this. I'm not going to be bent over via a $4 monthly VPS. Not worth my time.

      For all I care he could have edited and said host is working on resolving the issue. Instead he'd rather threaten me. It's 10x simpler for me to hit the cancel and refund button instead.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • That's just how LET is these days. Everyone's brought up being told they're a special snowflake, and when they buy a special vest, their doggy can go into the restaurant with them.

      I hate humanity too. I usually save abuse for people who are actually outright trying to cause problems. He was a bit of an ass, but way, way below the float level for LET.

      I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @MCHPhil said:

      @Edmond said:

      @MCHPhil said:
      When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

      I'm the only support person that MCH has ever had. Hell. I'm the owner.

      I wanted less IP addresses, I wasn't selling the container or anything so I had no use for 5 IP addresses. Someone told me that the IP addresses wasn't worth anything and they can't really adjust it for my needs.

      You never said who again, you didn't ticket My Custom Hosting with that question! So why are you holding it against me??

      Edit: Honestly, your making accusations with no proof. Just some vague BS. You never even ticketed me! LOL

      Can't answer who because I lost the ticket, must have deleted the email I received back afterwards. However, I'm not the only one finding your host BS.

    • This thread was featured on the front page of LEB, fwiw..

      I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      @WSS said:
      This thread was featured on the front page of LEB, fwiw..

      Not sure why they would do so without informing the host. But for whats it's worth this not worthy enough sale is over.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • For those of you who need a good host in Montreal with extra ip4 at a reasonable cost, or custom plans that are hard to find from other hosts. You should not avoid MCH because of this thread. If you are a reasonable person you will have no issues with MCHPhil or his service. If not, then you may find that he does not suffer fools well, as expressed in this thread. I have used his service for more then 4 years and IMO find him to be a reasonable, accommodating, and competent person. The VPSes provided by MCH are better (IMO) then almost all of the many, many providers I have evaluated over the years. So don't miss a good one because the dude had a bad hair day in public. Just my two cents....

      NOTE: I do not, and never have, worked for MCH.
      I also do not receive, nor would I accept, any type of compensation to shill for any provider.

      Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      @FrankZ said:
      For those of you who need a good host in Montreal with extra ip4 at a reasonable cost, or custom plans that are hard to find from other hosts. You should not avoid MCH because of this thread. If you are a reasonable person you will have no issues with MCHPhil or his service. If not, then you may find that he does not suffer fools well, as expressed in this thread. I have used his service for more then 4 years and IMO find him to be a reasonable, accommodating, and competent person. The VPSes provided by MCH are better (IMO) then almost all of the many, many providers I have evaluated over the years. So don't miss a good one because the dude had a bad hair day in public. Just my two cents....

      NOTE: I do not, and never have, worked for MCH.
      I also do not receive, nor would I accept, any type of compensation to shill for any provider.

      Thank you for your vocal support, I couldn't have said it better myself.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • Hey MCHPhil, what does /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6 mean exactly?

    • Ditto, used MCH in the past -- no problems...

      Thanked by 1MCHPhil
    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

      @kendid said:
      Ditto, used MCH in the past -- no problems...

      Thank you for the kind words @kendid!

      @cradoslavov, /29 = 5 usable IPv4 and /112 = more IPv6 than you could assign to a VM.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    • I'll also say that when I had a service with @MCHPhil in the past, I interacted with him via several tickets, and he was always a reasonable guy.

      Thanked by 1MCHPhil

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • My refund blocked by wise MCH Phil.
      So he issues refund via paypal and refuses to provide service, yet he blocks refund to happen?

      Last mail:

      Dear Murat *****,

      A refund by My Custom Hosting was not processed successfully at the sender's side.

      Please contact the sender of this refund for more information.

      Transaction Details

      Sender's Name: My Custom Hosting
      Sender's Email: [email protected]
      Transaction Amount: $4.00 USD
      Transaction Date: 25 November 2017
      Your Transaction ID: 2A772819670981L
      Sender's Transaction ID: 7KH01630
      9693447
      Sincerely,

      PayPal

      I never had problems with paypal in the past, how come they can't issue refund for payment/refund happened in same day?

    • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider
      edited December 2017

      LOL so instead of posting a ticket about the issue you come here. Good job wise muratai :) Kind of a reoccurring theme you have buddy. Instead of posting somewhere someone could help you you come crying on a forum about $4.

      And you opened a dispute with paypal, I'll just follow my TOS to the T at this point. Good luck with paypal determination.

      Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
    Sign In or Register to comment.