Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Belira - Instant Activation Hosting since 2009 - ONLY $0.01/year 99.9% OFF | 10GB SPACE | 100GB B/W
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Belira - Instant Activation Hosting since 2009 - ONLY $0.01/year 99.9% OFF | 10GB SPACE | 100GB B/W

BeliraBelira Member
edited November 2017 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hi everyone,

We're launching our Big Black Friday sale here again this year, where you can get our 10GB shared hosting package for only $0.01 for the whole year!

Who are you?
We are Belira. We started offering Instant Activation cPanel Web Hosting in 2009, and haven't raised our prices once - and we never plan to either. Enjoy our generous plans, starting at 10GB storage with 100GB bandwidth, and grow your plan as your website or service grows.

Why do we do this?
We do this to allow new customers to try out our excellent quality cPanel hosting services. It's virtually risk free, and we've gained many valuable customers over the years by offering heavy discounts only at certain points of the year. There is no obligation to renew after 1 year either, however with us beating most other hosting providers on renewal rates, we're still one of the cheapest and longest-serving web hosting providers online today.

How do I get this offer?
It's easy, sign up here, and complete the checkout. Once you get to the payment page, you will see your 99.9% discount applied on the final page.

I have a question
Great! Contact us here and we'll do our absolute best to help you.

Thanked by 1jooja

Comments

• I think this is the first time I've seen a host offer a free subdomain in the last two decades. That's kind of retro-neat.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • Hi @WSS, The only thing we've changed since we started is adding resources, we never take features away.

Thanked by 2WSS jooja
  • We could say that a subdomain is great, it's way better than having to make up a inexisting domain to be able to signup.

But "Single Website" only kills the deal (if non-recurring didn't kill it already): these aren't the 90's anymore (or is it?)

• Hi @datanoise, this is a great opportunity to trial our services. How many websites do you need to host? Contact us by clicking here if you need a bespoke deal, and one of our account managers can look into this for you.

Thanked by 1jooja
  • Checkout page = 404 Not found :/

• Hi @jooja, oh that's strange, can you try again and if you get problems contact us here and we'll happily activate your account for you. We're getting an insane demand on activations at the moment due to our Black Friday deals, so do keep trying :)

Thanked by 1jooja
  • @Belira said:
    Hi @jooja, oh that's strange, can you try again and if you get problems contact us here and we'll happily activate your account for you. We're getting an insane demand on activations at the moment due to our Black Friday deals, so do keep trying :)

I was able to order via invoice menu

• That's great to hear, I'm glad you managed to take advantage of this special annual offer :)

Thanked by 1jooja
  • After running out of stock 45 minutes ago due to overwhelming demand, we have now replenished and can continue offering this great Black Friday deal. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

• MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep

Let's see how it goes then, I guess.

• Hi @MikaeelZA

All seems to be going perfectly now thank you! Have you joined us yet? :)

• @Belira: If I may ask, how does one pay $0.01? PayPal?

• Hi @angstrom, it's completely up to you. PayPal, or any card payment of your choice. It's literally just to offer as many people a very special offer and test out our services while keeping any fraud or illegal activity to an absolute minimum (something we have always taken very seriously at Belira).

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Due to incredible demand this year, we are extending this offer for the rest of the weekend :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @Belira said: Hi @angstrom, it's completely up to you. PayPal, or any card payment of your choice. It's literally just to offer as many people a very special offer and test out our services while keeping any fraud or illegal activity to an absolute minimum (something we have always taken very seriously at Belira).

I understand. My question was more: at $0.01, don't you lose money with PayPal? :-)

• If course we do @angstrom but think of it as us being a responsible service provider and not allowing completely unverified free signups with no fraud prevention, it'd be so unfair and disrespectful to all our existing and loyal paying customers since 2009 :)

• @Belira said:
    If course we do @angstrom but think of it as us being a responsible service provider and not allowing completely unverified free signups with no fraud prevention, it'd be so unfair and disrespectful to all our existing and loyal paying customers since 2009 :)

I understand! I certainly didn't mean to suggest that you should have free sign-ups! :-)

• Thank you @angstrom have you snapped up this great offer before it expires? If so, what do you think to our service?

• @Belira said:
    Thank you @angstrom have you snapped up this great offer before it expires? If so, what do you think to our service?

No, unfortunately, not, but I don't doubt that you offer a good service!

• You know where we are if you need reliable, fast performance cPanel web hosting!

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Thanks for a neat alternative BF deal. Looks like this would be $2/mo. after the first year.

• You're very welcome @bayarea15, and yes you are correct - still incredible pricing for so many specs, on well managed servers with great support.
    Have you picked one up before we pull the plug tomorrow?

• Is this offer still valid november 30? We just see the 20usd offer.

• Why did'nt i see this earlier? 1$ for 1TB storage and 10TB traffic seems like a great deal.