Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Black Friday: 40% OFF Instant Dedicated Servers (Chicago, Toronto, Frankfurt) from $29/mo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Black Friday: 40% OFF Instant Dedicated Servers (Chicago, Toronto, Frankfurt) from $29/mo.

GTHostGTHost Member, Provider
edited November 2017 in Providers

Black Friday: 40% OFF for the first month

Instant Dedicated Servers in Chicago, Toronto, Frankfurt

Ready in 5-10 mins after payment, 1-10 days trial, No long contract

More than 100 Instant Servers available

Unmetered Unshared Bandwidth 200M, Local Network 1G

Public Looking Glass https://gthost.com/looking-glass/

Supermicro Blade Servers, Enterprise SSD and HDD

Fully Redundant Power Feeds (A+B), Free IPMI

Daily rental of any server from $5/day (if you need to check something)

E3-1265Lv3, 16GB, 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD, IPMI, 200Mbit/s Unmetered $49-40%=$29.4/mo.

First month: E3-1240v6, 16Gb, 2TB, IPMI, 200Mbit Unmetered - $41.4/mo.

Our prices are very affordable. We have many Instant Servers E3 v3/v5/v6, E5 v3/v4, Dual E5/v2

https://gthost.com/instant-servers/

Thanked by 1alice2k

GTHost.com - Instant Dedicated Servers 24/7 in 11 locations: - ASH, ATL, CHI, DAL, LAX, MIA, NYC, Santa Clara, SEA, TOR, FRA
Xeon E3 v3 from $49/mo. Delivery in 15 mins 24/7. No setup fees. Month to month. Linux auto-deploy. Looking Glass

Comments

• Although the 'first month' discount isn't horribly special for this time of year, I find the "Daily Rental" of $5 interesting. I've never seen that before.

• hzrhzr Member, Moderator

what an absolute disappointment of a thread

• Yeah, first month clickbait shit.

• first month clickbait shit... that should be the subject on this thread!

I have premium Google accounts with unlimited storage & OneDrive accounts with Office 365 and 5 Terabytes storage, 1 cheap payment and lifetime account. Send me PM.

• I just bought a server for 1 days and I have got the server in 11 minutes with installed OS.

I paid $5. It was really fast. I've never seen it before. Great job. ))

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited November 2017

@TWP said:
    I just bought a server for 1 days and I have got the server in 11 minutes with installed OS.

that's interesting, will give a try

Actually not, why waste $5 for oneday when I can have full year of idle vps

^-^!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

THIS IS A DISGRACE TO THE MEMORY OF BLACK FRIDAY, WHO DIED SO WE MIGHT SPEND MONEY LIKE WE ANTICIPATE ARMAGEDDON OCCURRING TOMORROW

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @jetchirag said:

@TWP said:
    I just bought a server for 1 days and I have got the server in 11 minutes with installed OS.

that's interesting, will give a try

Actually not, why waste $5 for oneday when I can have full year of idle vps

Of course, if you need only VPS. But if somebody need a dedicated server, then no one except GTHost can offer it.

I forgot about the 40% discount, I just bought a second server for tests, I've paid only $3.