Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phase Networks - Affordable Game & VPS Hosting Solutions. | OpenVZ | North American DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Phase Networks - Affordable Game & VPS Hosting Solutions. | OpenVZ | North American DC

PhaseNetworksPhaseNetworks Member
edited August 2013 in Offers

Phase Networks has been providing Minecraft servers to the gaming community for a little over 1 year now. We are now one of the larger Australian based Minecraft hosts with over 900+ Minecraft servers under our belt. We have seen our expansion as an opportunity to offer more services to the community, the next being VPS hosting! Our OpenVZ based plans are affordable & reliable unmanaged solutions for you or your businesses VPS hosting needs.

Phase Networks offers all the services you and/or your business need to grow online - from world-class web hosting to great value domain names, powerful VPS servers, effective web design, Minecraft Servers and online marketing services. Sick and tired of overseas call centres or fed up with endless hosting problems? Not to worry, make the switch today and experience unrivalled support and performance all within your budget!

IT managers, businesses and everyday consumers are facing constraints on space, power, and costs. In the midst of these growing demands, a new class of Hosting solutions is emerging to transform the way we host. Phase Networks saw this as an opportunity to deliver cloud-based solutions by building the foundation architecture to allow easy and rapid deployments of; VPS servers, Minecraft Servers and other shared cloud services. The Phase Networks Cloud is specifically designed to optimize cloud availability resilience, ease of use and ease of maintenance. It is a true cloud system with self-healing and automatic fail-over; multi-hypervisor support; dynamic resource allocation; and multi-layered security to state of the art standards.

Use the promo code “VPSOPEN” and receive 50% off your first month with Phase Networks!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Email: [email protected]

Live Chat available on website!

Kindest Regards,

Phase Networks

Comments

• Slider ram numbers are different with numbers below on your order page.Maybe you should fix this.

• PhaseNetworksPhaseNetworks Member
    edited August 2013

@putaoren said:
    Slider ram numbers are different with numbers below on your order page.Maybe you should fix this.

Thanks for that! Put the wrong slider image on. Will get the web guys to fix.

EDIT: Fixed.

• The promotion code is valid until the 4th of September and can be used on any of the VPS plans!

• Where is this design from? I think I've seen it a few times.

• www.servercrate.com

• @GetKVM_Ash said:
    www.servercrate.com

Funny story behind that. Isn't Robert Clarke ban from here?

• @PhaseNetworks said:
    Funny story behind that. Isn't Robert Clarke ban from here?

I'd share before the skeptics get here :P

And yeah i think he is.

• @GetKVM_Ash said:

I'm not going to rant and rave, but in a quick one liner.. the Server Crate website wasn't originally designed for Server Crate. #seedybusiness #robertclarke

• @PhaseNetworks Any vSwap memory?

• @MorningIris said:
    PhaseNetworks Any vSwap memory?

Unfortunately no, but I could perhaps arrange some complimentary vSwap on your service depending on what plan you want to go on.

• @PhaseNetworks Where is Data Center?

• Montreal. (Technically defined as Canada.)

• OVH?

• @Ishaq said:
    OVH?

We have a Virtual Rack with them.

We're also looking into bringing in a "premium" vps line utilizing PhoenixNAP.

Regards,

• iSkyiSky Member

cannot get the product detail sir
    could u check what happens ?

• @iSky said:
    cannot get the product detail sir
    could u check what happens ?

Not sure what you mean,

Did you find an error on the webpage?

Kind Regards,

• Don't forget to use the promo code when checking out! 128MB VPS from only $1/Month!

• iSkyiSky Member

@PhaseNetworks said:
    Kind Regards,

yes sir
    i couldn't access the product detail when i click on the services
    it was getting server error message

• JohnRoeJohnRoe Member
    edited September 2013

centos 6 actually is centos 5.9!!!

• I had a Minecraft Server hosted with Phase Networks for about 2 months. They then announced that Minecraft Hosting would be stopped and advised everyone to download their files. This was great advice, except the FTP servers were NOT available from before this announcement was made.

Numerous attempts have been made to contact Phase Networks using their support ticket system on their website, as well as contact through Twitter, all which have been ignored and/or removed.

Before this, they were really good about answering tickets promptly and had great advice, but since the announcement, they have ignored their obligation to return files owned by me.