[MXroute - Email Hosting] Black Friday! Starting at $5/year.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[MXroute - Email Hosting] Black Friday! Starting at $5/year.

jarjar Provider

Hey friends,

Today I have two offers for you, for Black Friday. One I've been offering with minimal advertising, and one that I've been asked over and over to bring back. Let's go straight to the offers:

Package: FIVE
Storage: 5GB
Features: Unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses
Limitations: 60 outbound emails per hour (not enforced unless your sending becomes problematic for overhead)
Price: $5/year
Order here

Package: Black Friday 2017
Storage: 100GB
Features: Unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses
Limitations: None
Price: Multiple choice.

  • Monthly: $5
  • Quarterly: $10
  • Semi-annually: $20
  • Annually: $35
  • Biennially: $60
  • Triennially: $90
    Order here

Also we have a great announcement that you guys have been asking for: All orders will be provisioned on a server that uses an unbranded hostname. It will not be "servername.mxroute.com." There will be no obvious and clear connection to your hosting provider.

(Please don't ask us to set up your custom hostnames. If you know how cPanel functions, AutoSSL is running for you to use, but we do not officially support custom hostnames at this time)

Some features of MXroute:

  • cPanel based front-end
  • MailChannels for all outbound email (Never worry about blacklisted IPs again)
  • Backup relays
  • POP/SMTP/IMAP Supported
  • Push email on iOS supported
«1

Comments

  • I really recommend Mxroute, I've had them for like 3 months now and only had 1 instance of downtime (yesterday) but since has been resolved.

    Thanked by 1jar
  • C'mon, @jarland!

    There has to be a pleasant place somewhere between 5GB and 100GB for the rest of us partial-email-hoarders!

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Provider

    Can't resist sorry @jarland. Here is my aff code everyone.

    https://billing.mxroute.com/aff.php?aff=106

    Buy from @jarland, quality service.

    FlowVPS | Australian KVM VPS | Twitter
    4GB RAM, 30GB NVMe Storage, 500GB Data 1 IPv4, $9.32 AUD/month | Melbourne, AU | Order Now

  • jarjar Provider

    @WSS said:
    C'mon, @jarland!

    There has to be a pleasant place somewhere between 5GB and 100GB for the rest of us partial-email-hoarders!

    Cyber Monday :)

    Thanked by 1WSS
  • @jarland Currently running "BF2016SMALL", are there any limitations enforced on it?

    $7 -> 1GB is meh compared to $5 -> 5GB

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider
    edited November 2017

    @Jarland: "I get too many support tickets"

    Also @Jarland: "Hey guys, $5/year hosting."

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • jarjar Provider

    @vovler said:
    @jarland Currently running "BF2016SMALL", are there any limitations enforced on it?

    $7 -> 1GB is meh compared to $5 -> 5GB

    Not strictly, but I'd have a conversation with anyone being problematic on that package as well. There's a balance in that every outbound email costs me no less than $0.00025. To date I've had to ask zero customers to chill with their sending, at least that I recall.

  • jarjar Provider

    @Francisco said:
    @Jarland: "I get too many support tickets"

    Also @Jarland: "Hey guys, $5/year hosting."

    Francisco

    Srsly. FML. The show must go on though.

  • Oh damn renewed my 2GB/$5 one last month. Now I have to take this one too.

  • jarjar Provider

    Three orders in 15 minutes. I better spin up another server this weekend...

  • Any difference between servers (ghost, one, etc) (beside the unbranded domain with the new one)?

  • @datanoise said:
    Any difference between servers (ghost, one, etc) (beside the unbranded domain with the new one)?

    Ghost is a blonde, one is a brunette..

    Thanked by 1datanoise

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • jarjar Provider

    @datanoise said:
    Any difference between servers (ghost, one, etc) (beside the unbranded domain with the new one)?

    London and Aus servers are located in those regions, the rest are the same and in Dallas.

    Thanked by 1datanoise
  • adxnadxn Member, Provider

    I have a service with you and would like to renew it and upgrade it to Black Friday 2017 but not sure if it is possible.

    Sincerely,

    Shubhankar From Hyperpage

  • Nice! Jarland continues to outdo previous BF offers every year.

    I have the 2015 plan which was 1GB/$5. Can I get that switched to the new plan (5GB) without having to close the old one and open a new one? In practice I'm not using anywhere near even 1GB and am not likely to, but it's always nice to have some headroom.

  • @willie said:
    Nice! Jarland continues to outdo previous BF offers every year.

    I have the 2015 plan which was 1GB/$5. Can I get that switched to the new plan (5GB) without having to close the old one and open a new one? In practice I'm not using anywhere near even 1GB and am not likely to, but it's always nice to have some headroom.

    That would be nice. I can pay $5 to have the space bumped up instead of paying $5 and migrating stuff.

  • I already have a package with you. Is it possible to move a secondary domain (and its messages) to this new 100GB package?

    Janitor @ Netflix

  • You guys are really being demanding for ~$0.012/day.

    @jarland You asked for this.

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • +1 for mxroute,grab the deals you wont regret!

  • jarjar Provider

    If you want to change packages, I highly recommend purchasing a new package and migrating to it. You can open a ticket but be advised that if the topic is moving from one promo to another, it could be a month or more before I can process that for you. It'll be considered of the lowest ticket priority.

  • bugrakoc said:

    That would be nice. I can pay $5 to have the space bumped up instead of paying $5 and migrating stuff.

    Good point, I'm also happy to pay another $5 to get the space bump.

  • Just got one. Wow 100gb.

  • @jarland - thanks got one :-)

    Signature goes here.

  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2017

    This is the best email provider as long as you know your shit. If stupid, don't buy, let these to the big bois customers that know how to properly use this amazing resource. Thanks @jarland .

  • jarjar Provider

    @Hxxx said:
    This is the best email provider as long as you know your shit. If stupid, don't buy, let these to the big bois that know how to properly use this amazing resource. Thanks @jarland .

    Trying to be more newbie friendly but it's a really long path. Can't just tutorial your way out of it in my case, I need a new frontend for the existing frontend that delegates it's security back to cpanel. So basically an API frontend with basic security.

    Anyone interested in the job, send quotes :)

  • flagged by maxmind, pmed you the ticket
    let me try your service :)

  • atravaatrava Member
    edited November 2017

    Nothing

  • Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited November 2017

    Well, using MXRoute services since November 2015. Quality service, hardly a noticeable downtime/other problems.

    I recommend them. I have already two packages at MXroute, although I was on verge of buying another :)

    Thanked by 1jar
    Monitor your network assets with IPHost (PM me for discount code)
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    Need 50GB Plan :/ :3

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • casualjoecasualjoe Member
    edited November 2017

    Edited, read faq on site thanks :)

  • ElmoElmo Member
    edited November 2017

    Unbeatable offer, congrats @Jarland

    The following statement got me excited:

    "If you know how cPanel functions, AutoSSL is running for you to use..."

    Have you set up AutoSSL in your cPanel installation with Let's Encrypt or Comodo free certificates? Is it able to issue valid certificates and not self-signed ones? That would be awesome! I'm asking because in ocean I only see self-signed ones... >.<

  • Hey @Jarland. I want to buy your service. Do I need domain transfer or I can just put anything for starters?

  • @jarland said:
    it could be a month or more before I can process that for you

    Now that's a customer service!

    Couldn't have missed FIVE after that (don't need to migrate anything though).

  • I can't really say I am a fan of @jarland, but this offer is good. Respect.

    ☆ Black Friday 2017 winner: Veesp.com (aff).

  • sureiamsureiam Member
    edited November 2017

    ugh... can I resist? So difficult. Really is a great deal and everyone here mostly seems to be a big fan!

  • can I use subdomain.myweb.com ??? or must www.myweb.com ???

  • so it was recurring. order made. #9718654648

  • Couldn't pass on this. Ordered one! Thanks @jarland!

  • still enjoying the 60gb for $15 from last year. Would have loved a move to london but that's not to be.

  • Server hosted in the US ?

  • @MeMyselfandLinux said:
    flagged by maxmind, pmed you the ticket
    let me try your service :)

    bump @jarland , ticket is #525906

  • jarjar Provider

    @MeMyselfandLinux said:

    @MeMyselfandLinux said:
    flagged by maxmind, pmed you the ticket
    let me try your service :)

    bump @jarland , ticket is #525906

    Probably going to be later in the day before I can get through those.

  • okay, will wait

  • Thanks @Jarland . I was waiting for this offer for quite some time now, finally got it. Cheers.

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2017

    @jarland said:
    If you want to change packages, I highly recommend purchasing a new package and migrating to it. You can open a ticket but be advised that if the topic is moving from one promo to another, it could be a month or more before I can process that for you. It'll be considered of the lowest ticket priority.

    I'm down.

  • maxmind nabbed me :/

  • @jarland Dose this come with Mxroute zero uptime/downtime guarantee or your money back.

    Btw your spam fillteting is fucked URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked

  • Jumped on the 5GB offer. After much lurking, glad to be part of the MXRoute gang!

Sign In or Register to comment.