Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad Support - RLT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad Support - RLT

ATHKATHK Member
edited August 2013 in Providers

So I recently opened a general support ticket with my provider URPad (recently acquired by RLT rootleveltech.

The response was quick, which was great, what's a bit perplexing is that the reply came from a company called - Reliabox - also owned by RLT.. which is ridiculous, I am not a customer of Reliabox, I've never heard of them and the email went straight to my junk..

Is is normal for a provider to reply to a support ticket from another company?

The automated response after opening a ticket (URPAD errwhere)

The response.

Comments

• Hmm, that is weird... Whenever I submit a ticket to Urpad someone from Urpad replies not someone from Reliabox. Maybe it's just a bug?

• Someone forgot to login using another id and answering the Ticket?

• jakejake Member

It's possible they haven't fully completed migrating support systems, I know a RLT staff mentioned somewhere today on LET that they are in the process of switching support systems on all brands to Kayako.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited August 2013

@skybucks100 said:
    Maybe it's just a bug?

You got it! It's a bug slash "Feature" with Kayako. We currently have it setup to support multiple brands, but it always doesn't select the proper brand we are supporting in the from field so over the last few days on a rare occasion someone may see a reply from another brand of ours.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused while we await a resolution to that issue for it doesn't occur again in the future.

• Happened again this time from SemoWeb Support ([email protected])

• @ATHK said:
    Happened again this time from SemoWeb Support ([email protected])

Please continue. I'd like to know what other companies are associated with urpad so that I can avoid them all.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited September 2013