Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ErrantWeb - Design Update
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ErrantWeb - Design Update

Hey guys!

So we're updating our website over at ErrantWeb. We'd love to see what you guys think of it.

http://errantweb.com/index.php

The index is pretty much done being updated. There might be some more changes on it, but we're starting work on the other pages.

Comments

• Looks good but who is that character? I literally seem to find him (or very similar renditions) on every other hosting site I look at, starting to get annoying.

• We've had him since we launched in January of 2012. He's for sale on Graphic River I believe.

• Nice and sleek design you have there.

• @ultimatehostings said:
    Nice and sleek design you have there.

Thank you the rest of the pages are in the process of being updated.

• http://errantweb.com/shared.php

Our shared hosting page has been redone, if anyone wants to comment on it it would be appreciated! :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

In the video it says it takes 24 hours to activate but you also say it takes just minutes? Might wanna fix that.
    Hosting page is a bit busy and crucial text like disk storage space is a bit small. Maybe make that larger. Nice design otherwise.

• Detroit. I thougth they had closed the city after going into administration/bankruptcy.

• If you have a account with us already you get activated instantly. I'll work with the text on that page. Thanks for the comment :) @shovenose

• @asterisk14 we're hosted out of Troy, MI technically. Quite a great city, with very expensive malls :P

• @ErrantWeb said:
    asterisk14 we're hosted out of Troy, MI technically. Quite a great city, with very expensive malls :P

LOL

• spellcheck...home page "unexperianced" needs to be corrected

• @DomainBop said:
    spellcheck...home page "unexperianced" needs to be corrected

Fixed thank you :)

• VPS Page has been updated quite a bit, also our WHMCS install is correctly integrated.

• The live chat shouldn't popup automatically on EVERY page. Homepage is fine.. but if I do not initiate it.. it should disappear on the other pages.

• SrvisLLCSrvisLLC Member
    edited September 2013

@eric1212 said:
    The live chat shouldn't popup automatically on EVERY page. Homepage is fine.. but if I do not initiate it.. it should disappear on the other pages.

I'll look into that.

Edit: should be working better now. It will only display if your a brand new visitor, and have never chatted with us before.

• @ErrantWeb said:
    Edit: should be working better now. It will only display if your a brand new visitor, and have never chatted with us before.

Looks like chat is working better now. Great job on the site -- I like it :)