Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Black Friday 2017: 30% off servers: KS-3A, KS-3C, KS-4C
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Black Friday 2017: 30% off servers: KS-3A, KS-3C, KS-4C

Hello people,

Noticed at Kimsufi a banner "Black Friday: 30% off servers:KS-3A, KS-3C, KS-4C"
https://www.kimsufi.com/en/servers.xml

This will bring the prices down to €14.69, €12.59 and €16.09 respectively (taking current prices as base)

No mention of when this will be active (I guess it'll be tomorrow) or if applies to setup fees too.

I apologize if it's a repost; looked and could not found this posted yet.

Comments

• For the people who missed the last deal, they may consider this offer.

• is recurrent?

• Thanked by 2Paleoft Epve
  • ebonyebony Member
    edited November 2017

posted this in the ovh topic, but ya no links yet though.

Black firday

KS-3A

AMD Opteron 4122 €11.19

ks-3C

i3/8gb

€13.99

KS-4C

i5 €16.09

i have just worked them prices out taking 30% off before vat and setup

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@WSS said:

We already found a meme to mark shit deals, good.

• @Neoon said:
    We already found a meme to mark shit deals, good.

Yep. Found it last week and thought it was perfect.

• I'll probably never understand what people like that much about kimsufi..

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2017

@nobizzle said:

when you get one at a low price you'll known.

Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • @nobizzle said:
    I'll probably never understand what people like that much about kimsufi..

Low price but only 1IP

• I may wait for the next promo deal.
    They just gave out a 12.99USD deal last week.
    Unless you missed the deal or want a KS-4C, this promotion is a little bit depressing.

• I was waiting for a better price for my ks3 4c. It seems that thia offer won't beat the last one I managed to get. 10 euros

• @ehab said:

@nobizzle said:

when you get one at a low price you'll known.

yeah, but the given price, even with 30% off is not very good compared to what others offer at a slightly higher price.

• the i3 was in the us last week, and they only had a atom in France (i cancelled order and got a refund)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited November 2017

Frame said: Low price but only 1IP

Well how many IPs you do need on a 10 EUR personal dedi? Do you want to host your entire village on it? And you did not invent SNI yet there? If you want VMs, there is NAT, there is reverse proxying, there is IPv6. It's basically an entire dedi at VPS prices. Or if you factor in EUR per RAM or per disk space, then even much cheaper than a VPS.

Thanked by 2vimalware Issam2204
  • Nope. The 4C for 3C pricing will never be bettered, Kimsufi can suck on my balls.

• I'm so glad I got in with the last offer of $10.82/month...it's been working really well as a webserver.

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

rm_ said: Well how many IPs you do need on a 10 EUR personal dedi? Do you want to host your entire village on it?

VPN, Mailserver, Logserver, webserver

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Frame said: VPN, Mailserver, Logserver, webserver

Any particular reason those can't be all on one IP?

...oh, nope, there is none. I don't use a separate "Logserver", but the other 3 of what you have listed live directly on that server with one IP just fine.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • ..or just setup a bridge on a virtual interface internally and use iptables to forward to the private network as necessary.

Thanked by 2ehab maverickp
  • ehabehab Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    ..or just setup a bridge on a virtual interface internally and use iptables to forward to the private network as necessary.

this i will ask from you another day.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2017

It's an "okay" discount but a few more dollars to get a second drive from another provider seems the better route.

• I'm running different sites (on different OS) and several different mailservers all one 1 server with 1 IP using iptables and reverse proxies (caddy and Postfix)...

• @Frame said:

@nobizzle said:
    I'll probably never understand what people like that much about kimsufi..

Low price but only 1IP

Even worse; only one shitty IPv6 /128.

• @Shot2 said:
    Even worse; only one shitty IPv6 /128.

It looks like they may still be giving people a whole /64, but they put the route out of bounds to confuse people who don't understand networking. I checked earlier and didn't find anyone in /112 of me- but I no longer have a KS, and this was about a year ago.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • chxchx Member
    edited November 2017

I got a KS-3C a week for 13CAD recurring, that's like 8.6 EUR or so. 2TB storage in a VPS would be worth that much and you get dedicated cores and 8GB RAM. For what it is, quite great. Obviously wouldn't want to run a business from it but as a hot spare for example, awesome.

• does not say when it starts

• @ebony said:
    does not say when it starts

When the last bronie dies.

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited November 2017

This black friday still doesn't beat their flash sale that had KS-3C for €8.99 that they used to have

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Ruriko said:
    This black friday still doesn't beat their flash sale that had KS-3C for €8.99 that they used to have

All this time I saw your avatar as some ginger that was angry. Now that I look at it, I was way wrong.

• ebonyebony Member
    edited November 2017

Get 30% off on selected Kimsufi dedicated server models. The offer will appear when you're logged in and have validated the Terms & conditions.

Please give up your retractation right to order this product. < that sucks anyone know how to give up the right? OK fixed this

but ofc it billed me the FULL PRICE.