Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
2017 Black Friday Premium Cyber Deals List - Updating - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

2017 Black Friday Premium Cyber Deals List - Updating

2»

Comments

• @jeff9023 said:

2, M247.ro

Lifetime .ro Domain, 32.00 EUR

20% Off Coupon Code: blackfriday-2018
    https://www.m247.ro/portal/cart.php?a=add&domain=register&language=english

it looks like the registry rules have finally changed. this kind of turns into false advertising at this point since it is now clear that "lifetime" has come to an end.

http://rotld.ro/engleza/index_en.html

Thanked by 2rm_ uptime

LET Veteran

• NekkiNekki Moderator

WSS said: Any which aren't currently in use?

Not really, when it comes to cock rings, I go ALL IN.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @Nekki said:

• WSS said: sometimes the network congestion is fairly thick. I won't ask for my $10 back yet, but I'm not so sure about it being viable as a backup NS since I expect UDP to get there.

Thanks. Scary shit...

don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

Hmm, regarding the Cevereto offer:
    They have the licenses "solo" and then they have the bundles that include hosting as well as - apparently - a license.
    And they are cheaper than the license alone.

So the question is: If I don't intend to use the hosting at all, can I still purchase the bundle to obtain a license cheaper than solo?
    And the license will stay valid after i cancel the hosting contract?

Does anyone know more here?

[EDIT]
    Ok, found it:
    it is indeed the very same license and can be used freely also without the hosting contract.
    BUT: you need to honor the contract for TWO years.
    So it's effectively double the price listed on the pricelist and thus it's cheaper to purchase the solo license only.
    See here.

• @southy said:
    Hmm, regarding the Cevereto offer:
    They have the licenses "solo" and then they have the bundles that include hosting as well as - apparently - a license.
    And they are cheaper than the license alone.

So the question is: If I don't intend to use the hosting at all, can I still purchase the bundle to obtain a license cheaper than solo?
    And the license will stay valid after i cancel the hosting contract?

Does anyone know more here?

[EDIT]
    Ok, found it:
    it is indeed the very same license and can be used freely also without the hosting contract.
    BUT: you need to honor the contract for TWO years.
    So it's effectively double the price listed on the pricelist and thus it's cheaper to purchase the solo license only.
    See here.

Yeah but you are considering a zero value for the hosting package which is wrong.

Don Chévere

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

@Rodolfo said:

Yeah but you are considering a zero value for the hosting package which is wrong.

May be true for other people.
    But I have plenty of servers where my stuff resides and I do want to keep this on there as well. So I have zero use for a shared hosting account. Let alone one with "built-in expiry date".

But for any other client you are of course correct: check if you want to use the hosting and if yes, then it's a great offer.

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

• @NanoG6 said:

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS: That one is getting boring.
    You have some more?

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, LIR
    edited November 2017

Liteserver's got this offering:
    "Get 50% OFF on our SSD and TRAFFIC VPSes with coupon BLACKFRIDAY-50-SSD and 40% OFF on our STORAGE VPSes with coupon BLACKFRIDAY-40-STORAGE"

Awesome @Liteserver !

• @southy said:
    @WSS: That one is getting boring.
    You have some more?

• @WSS some others?

• @southy said:
    @WSS some others?

You don't deserve other GIFs.

Thanked by 1quick
  • NekkiNekki Moderator

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• Thanked by 1MasonR
  • pulseheberg.com free vps
    first month

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • RadiRadi Member, Provider
    edited November 2017

Use 50CENTS to get VikingLayer Web Hosting Plan 1 in either Sweden or Buffalo for €0.50 ~ $0.59 for an year. Discount is applied on second page.

Sweden: https://vikinglayer.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=116&currency=3&promocode=50CENTS

Buffalo: https://vikinglayer.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=299&currency=3&promocode=50CENTS

Disk Space: 1 GB
    Bandwidth: 250 GB
    Addon&Parked Domains: Unlimited
    Email Accounts: Unlimited
    FTP Accounts: Unlimited
    Databases: Unlimited
    SSL via LetsEncrypt
    Control Panel: VestaCP

4 GB RAM/90 GB SSD/4 TB Traffic/KVM/1 IPv4 for $7/mo only here with coupon code "LET-It-GO".

• @Radi said:
    Use 50CENTS to get VikingLayer Web Hosting Plan 1 in either Sweden or Buffalo for €0.50 ~ $0.59 for an year. Discount is applied on second page.

Sweden: https://vikinglayer.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=116&currency=3&promocode=50CENTS

Buffalo: https://vikinglayer.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=299&currency=3&promocode=50CENTS

> Disk Space: 1 GB
    > Bandwidth: 250 GB
    > Addon&Parked Domains: Unlimited
    > Email Accounts: Unlimited
    > FTP Accounts: Unlimited
    > Databases: Unlimited
    > SSL via LetsEncrypt
    > Location: Sweden/Buffalo
    > Control Panel: VestaCP
    > 

since its vestacp, is support custom path public_html/public/ for laravel?

@andiklive No, sorry.

4 GB RAM/90 GB SSD/4 TB Traffic/KVM/1 IPv4 for $7/mo only here with coupon code "LET-It-GO".

• Heard let's encrypt didn't work, is it fixed?

don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

edited November 2017

@datanoise Yes, it should be now. I've tested it working on a few domains.

• Nice, good to know!

• KRYPT.COM is sold out ... after I ordered they messaged me :(

• EdmondEdmond Member without signature

jeff9023 said: Deal 1: Get a FREE month of hosting when you buy any of the VPS products below! Promo code: BLACKVPS1

"This promotion will be applied to your account for all applicable items within 24 hours of completing your order."

???

How do I know I'll be able to get the discount??..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

So, we’ve started cancelling Black Friday Order left unpaid, some stock is now back at https://console.clouvider.co.uk/cart/black-friday-2017-sale

Order yours now to avoid disappointment :-)

Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £45/m - Our Latest LET Offer

Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

• CentrioHost LLC - Reliable Shared and Multilevel Reseller Hosting Provider since 2007

15$/yr. SSD Hosting | Free Domain Reseller | SSL Certificates | More ...