Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Register365.com €0.99 .com registration
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Register365.com €0.99 .com registration

Got their e-mail this morning. New .com registration is now €0.99, limited to 2 per customer.

Please make sure to use the coupon.

GREYTHUR

Enjoy!

Comments

• Works great, thanks... But it's a pain to go through the order process with all the junk they try to sell you.

• @southy said:
    Works great, thanks... But it's a pain to go through the order process with all the junk they try to sell you.

Not as much junk as with godaddy ;-)

• .com renews at €9.98.

I'll wait for namecheap deals, maybe they got something nice

• @vovler said:
    .com renews at €9.98.

Are you nuts?
    This is LET!
    You move to the next registrar after a year!

• Do you have enough luck for waiting namecheap? this is a great deal, dont miss it :-)
    I will make soon my mass .com registration (10+) with multiple registration for the brand new blackfriday VPS/dedis.

ps: if i dont find any good vps/dedis deal i will go for contabo vps as my default vps provider

@vovler said:
    .com renews at €9.98.

I'll wait for namecheap deals, maybe they got something nice

• @Dormeo said:

>

ps: if i dont find any good vps/dedis deal i will go for contabo vps as my default vps provider

I would prefer to get a VPS in a hosting started by a kid who watched a video tutorial on youtube than from contabo.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

vat applies

• @vovler said:

@Dormeo said:

>

I would prefer to get a VPS in a hosting started by a kid who watched a video tutorial on youtube than from contabo.

2018 is the year of Nulled WHMCS Vine Tutorials.

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited November 2017

Placed an order but I needed to wait for "verification" That's a first other than SYS/OVH