Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH BlackFriday 2017
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH BlackFriday 2017

karanchookaranchoo Member
edited November 2017 in General

Just Got the mail with link

https://www.ovh.ie/black-friday/#xtor=ES-8-[BFc]-20171123-[cta]

Thought share it here .

Edit : Image

Thanked by 1aFriend

Comments

• test ip?

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • For God's sake

Thanked by 1maldovia
  • One time discount offer ovh so nothing special.

• Oh boy, oh boy, lets get that 10% discount

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

shit as usual.

• Are the details already out?

• 99% not recurring

• it is recurring, if you order a new same thing if available in all upcoming BF's if they have it.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@ehab said:
    it is recurring, if you order a new same thing if available in all upcoming BF's if they have it.

It's kind of scary that I was able to parse this. (Same shit, different Black Friday)

Thanked by 3Falzo ehab MasonR
  • @WSS said:

@ehab said:
    it is recurring, if you order a new same thing if available in all upcoming BF's if they have it.

It's kind of scary that I was able to parse this. (Same shit, different Black Friday)

"90% Off VPS SSDD"

• ehab said: if you order a new same thing if available in all upcoming BF's if they have it

Thanked by 1quick
  • @ehab said:

Preach!

• for example. i have a vps from ovh from last BF ... it will end next Saturday. So if make new order tomorrow for a vps then same thing, different ip... or maybe get a bigger one...

• So is not recurring.

• Yeah that’s nice. But I’m looking for hosted exchange and I have no intention to migrate all my users once a year.

• I usually pay Yearly Already , so it good to me if its one time. ( its fucking approx 3$ Per international transaction here, so yearly good)

• ebonyebony Member
    edited November 2017

https://www.kimsufi.com/uk/

Black firday

KS-3A
    AMD Opteron 4122 is €11.19

ks-3C

i3/8gb

€13.99

KS-4C!!!
    i5 €16.09

i have just worked them prices out taking 33% off before vat and setup

• @ebony said:

Black firday

KS-3A
    Atom is €11.19

ks-3C

i3/8gb

€13.99

KS-4C!!!
    i5 €16.09

KS-3A is a AMD Opteron 4122

• @wlambrechts said:

@ebony said:

Black firday

KS-3A
    Atom is €11.19

ks-3C

i3/8gb

€13.99

KS-4C!!!
    i5 €16.09

KS-3A is a AMD Opteron 4122

so it is

Thanked by 1thharris
  • @Shot2 said:

@WSS said:

@ehab said:

"90% Off VPS SSDD"

They're 50% off. Decent anyway.

• Yeah paid yearly it makes A VPS at a fair price for a year. There will be better deals for sure but that's pretty good.

• @datanoise said:
    Yeah paid yearly it makes A VPS at a fair price for a year. There will be better deals for sure but that's pretty good.

Yup, I was already going to maybe pickup an SSD 3 so I will def bit if it's 50% off

• @datanoise said:
    Yeah paid yearly it makes A VPS at a fair price for a year. There will be better deals for sure but that's pretty good.

Got one last year with yearly pricing. Was gonna let that one expire after the SBG drama but might pick up a new one in Poland and see if I can put that to use. Plus it'll let me preserve my added IPs.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Funny that US/Canada clients get <50% off but IE gets <90%

• Saragoldfarb said: Plus it'll let me preserve my added IPs.

Oh you can move extra IPs around even if you don't keep the same service? That's good to know!

• SaragoldfarbSaragoldfarb Member
    edited November 2017

@datanoise said:

Saragoldfarb said: Plus it'll let me preserve my added IPs.

Oh you can move extra IPs around even if you don't keep the same service? That's good to know!

Yeah. Between VPS and Cloud line for sure and my guess is you can also move them to your dedis but never tried that.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @MikeA said:
    Funny that US/Canada clients get <50% off but IE gets <90%

FUCKING BREXIT!

..wait

Thanked by 2datanoise southy
  • @datanoise said:

Minus the fact you have to let expire and grab a new one each year. Hence the need to use movable failover IP as the main IP.

• @Shot2 said:

@datanoise said:

Minus the fact you have to let expire and grab a new one each year. Hence the need to use movable failover IP as the main IP.

Hi. Welcome to LET.

Thanked by 1datanoise