Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
CycloneServers.net |KVM|Seattle|LAX|Black Friday| Up to 50% off recurring!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

CycloneServers.net |KVM|Seattle|LAX|Black Friday| Up to 50% off recurring!

CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider
edited November 2017 in Offers

How's it going, folks! Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013 and we are still going strong, We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible to do this we have been recently upgrading our hardware and networking equipment ready to offer the best we can. Test out our network with these IPs!

NETWORK INFORMATION:

Seattle WA

Test IPv4:207.244.151.34

North Carolina

Test IPv4: 192.198.92.170

Los Angeles

Test IPv4: 69.12.86.162

VPS Features:

  • /64 IPV6
  • North Carolina, Seattle ,Los Angeles
  • Root Access

We do have some promos:

Promo Code: BF-50 (Save 50% Off)
(excludes special plans)

Check out these amazing KVM VPSes. Topped with excellent customer service.

KVM - 512

15 GB HDD

1TB Bandwidth

1 Core

$20.00/yr

KVM - 8GB

75 GB HDD

4 TB Bandwidth

8 Cores

$7.00/m

Much more on our site check it out today.

Check out the deals by clicking here

DDOS Protection is only available in Los Angeles

[Extras]

- Now accepting CC.

- Additional IPv4 addresses are just $2.00/month additional.

- We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee.

- Server backups, we backup your server so let us know if you need a restore and we can see what we can do.

- We own ALL our own hardware. With our Seattle server being a 64 core server!

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: Click Here to Contact Support/Sales

Thank you!!

Comments

  • CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited November 2017

    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @CasualCanvas said:
    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

    Means the stock is not guaranteed in that location. Love how virtualizer adds a extra number when copying I have fixed the IP it should be good to go now.

  • @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:
    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

    Means the stock is not guaranteed in that location. Love how virtualizer adds a extra number when copying I have fixed the IP it should be good to go now.

    And about the promo code? Is that one-time or recurring?

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @CasualCanvas said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:
    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

    Means the stock is not guaranteed in that location. Love how virtualizer adds a extra number when copying I have fixed the IP it should be good to go now.

    And about the promo code? Is that one-time or recurring?

    recurring

  • Will the x3440 dedi be back in stock soon? I'd like to use the coupon on that deal please :)

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited November 2017

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:
    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

    Means the stock is not guaranteed in that location. Love how virtualizer adds a extra number when copying I have fixed the IP it should be good to go now.

    And about the promo code? Is that one-time or recurring?

    recurring

    Trying to order but there's no Yearly billing for KVM - 8gb, is that intended?

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @CasualCanvas said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:
    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

    Means the stock is not guaranteed in that location. Love how virtualizer adds a extra number when copying I have fixed the IP it should be good to go now.

    And about the promo code? Is that one-time or recurring?

    recurring

    Trying to order but there's no Yearly billing for KVM - 8gb, is that intended?

    Yup, you can open a tickect and i can change it to yearly for you.

  • Could you give me a download test Link, please?

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @ovo said:
    Could you give me a download test Link, please?

    What location?

  • CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited November 2017

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @CasualCanvas said:
    @CycloneServers
    Is the promo code recurring or one-time?
    Also what does "LAX - not guaranteed" mean? I'm not familiar with it.
    I also can't seem to resolve 207.244.151.343

    Means the stock is not guaranteed in that location. Love how virtualizer adds a extra number when copying I have fixed the IP it should be good to go now.

    And about the promo code? Is that one-time or recurring?

    recurring

    Trying to order but there's no Yearly billing for KVM - 8gb, is that intended?

    Yup, you can open a tickect and i can change it to yearly for you.

    Opened a ticket, looking to getting a link of the same offer but for Annual. Thanks.
    Ticket #504726

  • ovoovo Member
    edited November 2017

    @CycloneServers said:

    @ovo said:
    Could you give me a download test Link, please?

    What location?

    Seattle and LA

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @ovo said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @ovo said:
    Could you give me a download test Link, please?

    What location?

    Seattle and LA

    I have dm'ed you the test URLs

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2017

    "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

    price before adding PROMO CODE = $20

    price after adding PROMO = the same $20

    price after remove PROMO = still $20

    nice working PROMO CODE

    my FAVS (random order): HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, Nexus bytes, Vultr, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2017

    pretty chaos.. and what do u mean "exc. special plans"?? where is explained what is special plans and what no?

    my FAVS (random order): HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, Nexus bytes, Vultr, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • can not use this :v

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @miu said:
    pretty chaos.. and what do u mean "exc. special plans"?? where is explained what is special plans and what no?

    Anything that is already discounted - example BF-Deals on the site.

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2017

    @CycloneServers said:

    @miu said:
    pretty chaos.. and what do u mean "exc. special plans"?? where is explained what is special plans and what no?

    Anything that is already discounted - example BF-Deals on the site.

    then "all offers" on yr site are "already discounted" because i tried 3 different services (BF KVM $20, unmanaged KVM256 & KVM8GB) and always w mentioned result.. :-/ $0 discount when coupon added

    can u tell with which one "plan" will be "your PROMO CODE" BF-50 working finally?

    my FAVS (random order): HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, Nexus bytes, Vultr, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • ATOM OUT OF STOCK SO FAST - -...

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2017

    @gaul said:

    can not use this :v

    very very strict conditions... :-O

    u cannot use control panel what u want... wooooov
    i never seen anything similar nowhere.. :-OOO

    my FAVS (random order): HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, Nexus bytes, Vultr, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @miu said:

    @CycloneServers said:

    @miu said:
    pretty chaos.. and what do u mean "exc. special plans"?? where is explained what is special plans and what no?

    Anything that is already discounted - example BF-Deals on the site.

    then "all offers" on yr site are "already discounted" because i tried 3 different services (BF KVM $20, unmanaged KVM256 & KVM8GB) and always w mentioned result.. :-/ $0 discount when coupon added

    can u tell with which one "plan" will be PROMO CODE working finally?

    BF-512 and BF-8GB are specials and the promo code will not work on already discounted products. As for the 256 that should be fixed.

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2017

    ok i`m thinking maybe about KVM256.. when 50% OFF will really work => $10 annually

    what is guaranteed min I/O for this plan pls??
    (i bought in past several VPSs when seller was claims "ultra fast storage, raid 10 etc." and i real was running w "mega speed" 15-25 MB/sec.. this is reason why i`m asking before order now rather)

    thanks regards

    my FAVS (random order): HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, Nexus bytes, Vultr, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • CycloneServersCycloneServers Member, Provider

    @miu said:
    ok i`m thinking maybe about KVM256.. when 50% OFF will really work => $10 annually

    what is guaranteed min I/O for this plan pls??
    (i bought in past several VPSs when seller was claims "ultra fast storage, raid 10 etc." and i real was running w "mega speed" 15-25 MB/sec.. this is reason why i`m asking before order now rather)

    thanks regards

    The promo is monthly only. if you need any more help please submit a ticket.

  • miumiu Member
    edited November 2017

    @CycloneServers said:

    @miu said:
    ok i`m thinking maybe about KVM256.. when 50% OFF will really work => $10 annually

    what is guaranteed min I/O for this plan pls??
    (i bought in past several VPSs when seller was claims "ultra fast storage, raid 10 etc." and i real was running w "mega speed" 15-25 MB/sec.. this is reason why i`m asking before order now rather)

    thanks regards

    The promo is monthly only. if you need any more help please submit a ticket.

    N Carolina annual order sent & paid

    my FAVS (random order): HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, Nexus bytes, Vultr, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

Sign In or Register to comment.