Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year's Specials? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year's Specials?

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @mina Explain the scum of reselling a product? It is called business, you actually try to make money right? Please enlighten me because you sound like a idiot like your brother @blackfriday.

He clearly didnt notice that some servers would be cheaper than regular price there.
    Looks like all resellers are scum. I wonder why resellers exist.
    We add value and we can make it cheaper than regular pricing there.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten

@CConner said:

@MikePT said:

@ElliotJ said:

MikePT said: Already???

We need to plan ahead.

OK here is goes, who cares, AGAIN:

X3440/16 GB RAM/128 GB SSD ORDER NOW

X3440/16 GB RAM/120 GB SSD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 2x1 TB HDD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 v2 @ 3.30GHz/16GB RAM, 2x500 GB HDD ORDER NOW

X3440/16 GB RAM/480 GB SSD ORDER NOW

First month for $30 USD, recurring for $49 USD for ALL servers.
    Coupon: TOOEARLYFORNEWYEAR

All listed servers above have 100 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps plus Internal NIC/Port (1 Gbps, Unmetered), 1 IPv4 and a /64 IPv6 subnet;

IPMI is included by default. Choose one of the available OS in the order form for automatic installation, you may install/reinstall your own OS using IPMI, or have us reinstall it for you for a $10 USD fee.

WHMCS module is being worked on so you can manage rDNS, automated OS reinstalls and such operations, in the meantime, please submit a ticket for rDNS/reinstalls/bandwidth graphs.

Looking for something better? (above LET pricing, HERE)

Looking Glass is available at http://lg.fiberfy.com

Datacenter: Carrier 1 / Incero

Orders being instantly provisioned until 2 AM GMT, then we'll go rest.

DDoS protection?

Unfortunately no.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @mina Explain the scum of reselling a product? It is called business, you actually try to make money right? Please enlighten me because you sound like a idiot like your brother @blackfriday.

"Value" here is nothing but a new tier 1 level support which actually causes more issues when you eg. want your network issue to be fixed quickly. You think this tier 1 support is actually there always for the small profit margin theyre making?

edited November 2017

@mina said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

"Value" here is nothing but a new tier 1 level support which actually causes more issues when you eg. want your network issue to be fixed quickly. You think this tier 1 support is actually there always for the small profit margin theyre making?

Those who know me would laugh at your "1 level support" claim. As I said previously, anyone is welcome to visit our office in Portugal. We're a real company, not just a random ltd registered with no accountant/taxes/office.
    No one is forcing you to buy.

• @MikePT said:

@mina said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

Those who know me would laugh at your "1 level support" claim. As I said previously, anyone is welcome to visit our office in Portugal. We're a real company, not just a random ltd registered with no accountant/taxes/office.
    No one is forcing you to buy.

Shouldn't you then be charging VAT from European customers, no?

mina said: Shouldn't you then be charging VAT from European customers, no?

We are, at least our system is configured to do so (this is still being worked on, individuals/companies in Portugal pay VAT, companies with valid VAT number outside Portugal won't pay VAT, indivuduals do). It's also using Moloni (invoicing solution in Portugal).
    We've even reported a few bugs for their devs, as their module isn't working properly, 100%,

• PieNotEvenEaten said: @mina Explain the scum of reselling a product? It is called business, you actually try to make money right? Please enlighten me because you sound like a idiot like your brother @blackfriday.

I would like to understand why you beleive my comments mark me out as an 'idiot'.

When commenting upon the aforementioned reseller, I made two points:

1) The pricing for two of the lower spec servers was higher than purchasing directly from Incero.

2) The offered pricing was entirely dependant on the provider maintaining enough spend to benefit from the VIP tier pricing, which potential buyers should be aware of.

Both of these are point of fact.

• WSS said: @DavidGestionDBI has mailed some specials.

The 3 specials didn't make me hard, but 40% off the IPv4-equipped plans isn't to be sniffed at.

Thanked by 1WSS

@BlackFriday said:

PieNotEvenEaten said: @mina Explain the scum of reselling a product? It is called business, you actually try to make money right? Please enlighten me because you sound like a idiot like your brother @blackfriday.

I would like to understand why you beleive my comments mark me out as an 'idiot'.

When commenting upon the aforementioned reseller, I made two points:

1) The pricing for two of the lower spec servers was higher than purchasing directly from Incero.

2) The offered pricing was entirely dependant on the provider maintaining enough spend to benefit from the VIP tier pricing, which potential buyers should be aware of.

Both of these are point of fact.

You don't know anything about our business, nor we're interested in discussing any further with you.

• @MikePT Is the coupon valid on the plans not listed, but merely linked?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@WSS said:
    @DavidGestionDBI has mailed some specials.

Default crap, Netcup is special.

@lewellyn said:
    @MikePT Is the coupon valid on the plans not listed, but merely linked?

We have several offers, some already out of stock and I'll update the listing now. We do have a few offers for $49 USD recurring, though. :-)

Other offers listed in the same cart category, however, above $49 USD, still pretty good.

• MikePT said: You don't know anything about our business, nor we're interested in discussing any further with you.

I deliberately didn't tag you in my post as you've made that abundantly clear, multiple times. If you can prevent yourself from replying to my posts, we can achieve your desired outcome.

edited November 2017

@lewellyn,

We have added more servers to the listing, only a few for 49 USD recurring and they are going fast. However, still excellent deals there should you be interested. It's $30 USD first month for ALL servers in that category: https://fiberfy.com/cart.php?gid=7

• lewellynlewellyn Member
    edited November 2017

@MikePT said:

@lewellyn said:
    @MikePT Is the coupon valid on the plans not listed, but merely linked?

We have several offers, some already out of stock and I'll update the listing now. We do have a few offers for $49 USD recurring, though. :-)

Other offers listed in the same cart category, however, above $49 USD, still pretty good.

Thanks, you don't have anything quite what I'm looking to find ATM (4-8 GB RAM, 2-4 TB HDD), but I think I could make do with LET5BF2017 as the others I looked at on the specials page were all out.

At this point, I'm more than willing to order something from you just because you've been a good sport despite being shat upon, and the only provider sporting enough to even post to a thread mocking the proliferation of similar threads containing offers which aren't.

Your behavior has shown that you care and that your customers are likely well cared for. :)

EDIT: Blarg. The price of that one jumped outside my comfort range for the specs and my needs... I'll see what's still $49ish that's interesting. :/

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lewellyn said: At this point, I'm more than willing to order something from you just because you've been a good sport despite being shat upon, and the only provider sporting enough to even post to a thread mocking the proliferation of similar threads containing offers which aren't.

Don't confuse sheer desperation with being a 'good sport'.

edited November 2017

lewellyn said: Thanks, you don't have anything quite what I'm looking to find ATM (4-8 GB RAM, 2-4 TB HDD), but I think I could make do with LET5BF2017 as the others I looked at on the specials page were all out.

At this point, I'm more than willing to order something from you just because you've been a good sport despite being shat upon, and the only provider sporting enough to even post to a thread mocking the proliferation of similar threads containing offers which aren't.

Your behavior has shown that you care and that your customers are likely well cared for. :)

I appreciate your comments :-). The reason is that, even though we are resellers, and pass some of our discounts with Incero to our customers, is that we do seen it as being feasible. We didn't launch Storage KVM VPS, or anything else after opening threads and asking for opinions/feedback because it didn't have a market demand.

It's harder to make a profit when it comes to VPS, and we've always been guys that put our effort in the nodes instead (working for several companies, even from LET), so we decided to start a new division, FiberFy, to provide some value there, e.g: basic server management/advice, we're always willing to help our clients.

With Incero we know they will stay in the market for a very long time, so we're in the safe side here.

If the price we're doing on wasn't feasible, then we wouldn't be doing it. Many business was done in LET before we opened our FiberFy division and we've always been loyal to our words and clients. We love what we do.

In regards to the service you need, we can do the following:

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz, 16GB RAM, 2x1TB HDD, for $49 USD recurring, simply open a ticket with us and I'll get you setup. First month for $30 USD applies.

• @Nekki said:

lewellyn said: At this point, I'm more than willing to order something from you just because you've been a good sport despite being shat upon, and the only provider sporting enough to even post to a thread mocking the proliferation of similar threads containing offers which aren't.

You're mean.

• angstrom said: You're mean.

I think we're all fairly clear on that point by now.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

lewellyn said: At this point, I'm more than willing to order something from you just because you've been a good sport despite being shat upon, and the only provider sporting enough to even post to a thread mocking the proliferation of similar threads containing offers which aren't.

You're mean.

..and highly accurate.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • BTW, it should now be obvious why I started this thread to mock those other threads. -.-

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@Edmond said:
    @MikePT do you have too many servers to hand out or something? Try something recurring would you? You'll make us more happy that way..

It's recurring $49 USD, I can change the first month for $49 as well, if that makes you more happy? :P

It's not a deal anymore! I want a deal! D:

@Edmond said:

@MikePT said:

@Edmond said:
    @MikePT do you have too many servers to hand out or something? Try something recurring would you? You'll make us more happy that way..

It's recurring $49 USD, I can change the first month for $49 as well, if that makes you more happy? :P

It's not a deal anymore! I want a deal! D:

Come on. Its a very nice deal already. A bargain!

• I'm signing up with @MikePT right this second. His bargain is best bargain!

(Actually, I am...)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@lewellyn said:
    I'm signing up with @MikePT right this second. His bargain is best bargain!

(Actually, I am...)

Welcome aboard! :)