Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Year's Specials?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Year's Specials?

Since everyone's getting burnt out on Black Friday deals, as they've been going on a month or so, and people never have spare money for Xmas, where are the New Year's deals?

Based on the average pre-Black Friday deal this year, they don't need to be great, but what do you have to offer? Let's get the ball rolling before the ball drops!

Thanked by 2Rhys WSS

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Already???

• MikePT said: Already???

We need to plan ahead.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Keep this up and you'll need your balls to drop.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Keep this up and you'll need your balls to drop.

Me? My balls hang low. I can swing them to and fro. They make a lusty clamor when I hit them with a hammer. I can bounce them off the wall like an Indian rubber ball. They have a salty taste when I wrap them 'round my waist. You get the idea.

edited November 2017

@ElliotJ said:

MikePT said: Already???

We need to plan ahead.

OK here is goes, who cares, AGAIN:

X3440/16 GB RAM/128 GB SSD ORDER NOW

X3440/16 GB RAM/120 GB SSD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz/16 GB RAM, 2x1 TB HDD ORDER NOW

E3-1230 v2 @ 3.30GHz/16GB RAM, 2x500 GB HDD ORDER NOW

X3440/16 GB RAM/480 GB SSD ORDER NOW

First month for $30 USD, recurring for $49 USD for ALL servers.
    Coupon: TOOEARLYFORNEWYEAR

All listed servers above have 100 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps plus Internal NIC/Port (1 Gbps, Unmetered), 1 IPv4 and a /64 IPv6 subnet;

IPMI is included by default. Choose one of the available OS in the order form for automatic installation, you may install/reinstall your own OS using IPMI, or have us reinstall it for you for a $10 USD fee.

WHMCS module is being worked on so you can manage rDNS, automated OS reinstalls and such operations, in the meantime, please submit a ticket for rDNS/reinstalls/bandwidth graphs.

Looking for something better? (above LET pricing, HERE)

Looking Glass is available at http://lg.fiberfy.com

Datacenter: Carrier 1 / Incero

Orders being instantly provisioned until 2 AM GMT, then we'll go rest.

Thanked by 1lewellyn
  • I get the idea you are delusional perhaps on lsd yes.

As for the balls keep it up and some one will be along shortly to show you yours have not dropped yet.

• What about Christmas? And should I be saving up for Easter? While we're at it, how about BF2018?

• PLEASE EVERYONE THINK OF INDEPENDENCE DAY!

• What about easter sales?

• @MikePT do you have too many servers to hand out or something? Try something recurring would you? You'll make us more happy that way..

@Edmond said:
    @MikePT do you have too many servers to hand out or something? Try something recurring would you? You'll make us more happy that way..

It's recurring $49 USD, I can change the first month for $49 as well, if that makes you more happy? :P

@Saragoldfarb said:
    What about Christmas? And should I be saving up for Easter? While we're at it, how about BF2018?

Damn that's a great idea!

@WSS, @ElliotJ, what do you guys think?
    Maybe we can do a 2x10TB SSD Dedicated for like $20 USD per month?

• @MikePT said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    What about Christmas? And should I be saving up for Easter? While we're at it, how about BF2018?

Damn that's a great idea!

@WSS, @ElliotJ, what do you guys think?
    Maybe we can do a 2x10TB SSD Dedicated for like $20 USD per month?

Only if you get the first month for $2, promise to pay for the second, and deadpool by the third.

Thanked by 1MikePT

WSS said: Only if you get the first month for $2, promise to pay for the second, and deadpool by the third.

We'd deadpool before delivering it. :p

• @MikePT said:

WSS said: Only if you get the first month for $2, promise to pay for the second, and deadpool by the third.

I said get, not resell. Stick with me, son!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

BF, 10TB SSD for $2 USD, 100k sales -> profit -10000000%!

• @MikePT said:

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

VortexNode marketing 101 right there son!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

All you need to do is lower servers to max 10, let WHMCS crash (naturally it will do this anyhow), then run off to Borneo and never deliver. It's kind of like Prout, only, you don't steal their hardware- you steal their money.

Wait, that's still illegal.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @WSS said:

@MikePT said:

All you need to do is lower servers to max 10, let WHMCS crash (naturally it will do this anyhow), then run off to Borneo and never deliver. It's kind of like Prout, only, you don't steal their hardware- you steal their money.

Just go on vacation to Borneo and never come back.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @WSS said:

PLEASE EVERYONE THINK OF INDEPENDENCE DAY!

That was a fun movie. Unlike most people, I actually liked the sequel a lot more.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • I still think "Wild Wild West" was OK. Not good, but OK. Except for the Will-pretends-to-be-young credit music.

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

You guys are really mean sometimes :P

• inb4 @NewYearsEve, the sister of @BlackFriday and @CyberMonday appears, to piss on @MikePT upsaling-Inceros-cheap-servers parade again :-P

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Falzo said:
    inb4 @NewYearsEve, the sister of @BlackFriday and @CyberMonday appears, to piss on @MikePT upsaling-Inceros-cheap-servers parade again :-P

Lots of family here!

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Funny you should ask, dear chap, for I, as a non-English speaker quite simply have not the faintest notion of what all of you are going on about in this language so foreign from my own. As it stands, I cannot even begin to grok in full one single word of this mysterious language that I have not studied a minute portion of across the entire span of my life as of this precise moment in time. All I can ask is that English gentlemen of good cheer and warm hearts express their native tongue in only the simplest of ways for someone as uneducated in its intricacies as myself.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@ElliotJ said:

We need to plan ahead.

All listed servers above have 100 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps plus Internal NIC/Port (1 Gbps, Unmetered), 1 IPv4 and a /64 IPv6 subnet;

IPMI is included by default. Choose one of the available OS in the order form for automatic installation, you may install/reinstall your own OS using IPMI, or have us reinstall it for you for a $10 USD fee.

WHMCS module is being worked on so you can manage rDNS, automated OS reinstalls and such operations, in the meantime, please submit a ticket for rDNS/reinstalls/bandwidth graphs.

DDoS protection?

• Has anyone got a clue if there will be special offers for easter 2019?
    The offers don't need to be great, but what do you have to offer? Let's get the ball rolling before the ball drops!

Thanked by 1maldovia
  • @MikePT said:

@ElliotJ said:

We need to plan ahead.

Why buy from you when Incero directly is cheaper? Reselling scum.

https://incero.com/autoservers

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@mina Explain the scum of reselling a product? It is called business, you actually try to make money right? Please enlighten me because you sound like a idiot like your brother @blackfriday.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @DavidGestionDBI has mailed some specials.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi