Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

exchange colocation server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

exchange colocation server

georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2017 in General

Hello:

I am currently looking for colocation in Miami, with server.

I have one in NEW JERSEY

If someone is interested in making a change, I would give you my NEW JERSEY server.

and I would have access to the Miami server.

only for interested people.

Comments

• Yersey where is Yersey sounds hawt!

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@AuroraZ said:
    Yersey where is Yersey sounds hawt!

Hahaha, edit

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Well that's a strange request. You're looking to take over someone else's colo'd server in exchange for your server?

Probably would help if you listed your server specs, where it's currently being hosted, what colo plan you have, how much you're currently paying, etc.

Even after all that, it'd be a long shot. You'd be better off having your current DC ship the server to another DC in FL.

• I was expecting someone wanting to run an abhorrent MTA..

The server is in Choopa.

It is a used server.

Xeon E5-2620
    128 GB RAM
    4 x 4TB SATA

@MasonR said:
    Well that's a strange request. You're looking to take over someone else's colo'd server in exchange for your server?

Probably would help if you listed your server specs, where it's currently being hosted, what colo plan you have, how much you're currently paying, etc.

Even after all that, it'd be a long shot. You'd be better off having your current DC ship the server to another DC in FL.

I do not know why I miss, I can not send to Miami, I would have more costs, and I can not pay them now

• @georgedatacenter said:
    Hello:

I am currently looking for colocation in Miami, with server.

I have one in NEW JERSEY

Forgive me asking and I really don’t have much Clou about peerings and speeds in the US, but does it really make such a big difference whether the box is in one or the other location? I mean here in Europe basically between France and the Baltic states the details of your Datacenter and its uplinks peerings matter more than the distance.
    I mean if you would start from scratch ok then you might care, but as you already have a running system... is it really worth the while to make such an effort?
    Is that SAP for a corporation or how is your application so timing-sensitive?