Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS / Dedi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS / Dedi

Hi
I currently have a 1Tb VPS with zxhost, following the announcement that they are stopping the service from January next year I am looking for a new home for my nextcloud server. I did get an amazing 3 year deal for £77 and don't expect to get anything near that. Who are people using for 1Tb+ storage VPS, is anyone using OVHs ARM dedicated servers?
Thanks!

Comments

• best I know of is wishosting 1tb kvm for $14.99/qtr

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @elofty said:
    best I know of is wishosting 1tb kvm for $14.99/qtr

Are they using Hetzner?

• @lion said:

@elofty said:
    best I know of is wishosting 1tb kvm for $14.99/qtr

Are they using Hetzner?

yeh its in germany so I assume so.

• to confirm yes it is, I have a proxy ip through ovh tho.

• If possible I would like to avoid NAT'd IP, just because I have a number of sync's on remote machines that I don't want to change :)

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@michaels said:
    If possible I would like to avoid NAT'd IP, just because I have a number of sync's on remote machines that I don't want to change :)

Take a look at our KVM Storage CA package. It has a dedicated IP.

• marsonmarson Member
    edited November 2017

I can recommend hostsolutions.ro (cociu) 4,50 eur for 1 TB per month or 70 eur for 2 years but this is openvz

Thanked by 1cociu
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

EU location a must or is US acceptable?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Personally use: Kimsufi deals for storage... and waiting with my dick in hand for slabs from @Francisco

• The kimsufi option looks interesting do you know which OVH DC they use for the FRA provision I already have a so you start server in RBX2 and I don't want my backup server there too. I had a look on the FAQs but couldn't see anything.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Mostly GRA.

• On the same boat here... interested in a 2TB storage plan