Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Seedbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Seedbox

Hi,

I am looking for a seedbox for making and seeding private torrent files. And most likely a reasonable one with price and stable server. Not looking for something more then 500gb space. But require smooth speed while peers downloads and seeding. If anyone have a suggestion in mind kindly please leave the name. Thanks.

And feel free to ignore my post if I have asked something fancy, I have less idea with seedbox.

Comments

• @cociu should have something for you.

Thanked by 1goodone
  • Try scaleway. Works smooth with torrent

Thanked by 1goodone
  • if you can make do with 200gb space for 1.5 eu/mo ( on quarterly) wait for liteserver black Friday offer. (300mbit upload download at all. times)

Else, if you're happy with average 100mbps and more space, go with @cociu storage vps.

Thanked by 1goodone
  • @vimalware said:
    if you can make do with 200gb space for 1.5 eu/mo ( on quarterly) wait for liteserver black Friday offer. (300mbit upload download at all. times)

Else, if you're happy with average 100mbps and more space, go with @cociu storage vps.

Would you please tell me the difference between 100mbps and 300mbit ?
    What speed 20 people will get if they download a 50gb folder?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@goodone said:

@vimalware said:
    if you can make do with 200gb space for 1.5 eu/mo ( on quarterly) wait for liteserver black Friday offer. (300mbit upload download at all. times)

Keep in mind the clients will be seeding also, so you probably don't need anything huge.

• @MikeA said:

@goodone said:

@vimalware said:

Keep in mind the clients will be seeding also, so you probably don't need anything huge.

I understand, but how do I know which connection speed required for 20 to 30 ppl in a single go of seeding? First only I will seed. And 20 to 30 ppl will download. That is what I am talking about. how much speed each of them will receive from the server?

Thanks

• Will your downloaders seed too or only leech and run?

What is the typical Internet bandwidth of those connecting (if you know)?

• vimalware said: Else, if you're happy with average 100mbps and more space, go with @cociu storage vps.

thanks for mention , i want only to correct you because the storage plan is in 2x1gbps port speed so have more power in upload download. Now we do not permit to abuse this for sure.

• @cociu said:

vimalware said: Else, if you're happy with average 100mbps and more space, go with @cociu storage vps.

thanks for mention , i want only to correct you because the storage plan is in 2x1gbps port speed so have more power in upload download. Now we do not permit to abuse this for sure.

In my experience with your plan, the average upload/download does not exceed 100mbit.

Wether this is due to the port being filled by others, by peering, or by IO limitations is not a concern. I can live with 100mbit, but it's worth noting it so people set their expectations accordingly.

• @vimalware said:
    Will your downloaders seed too or only leech and run?

What is the typical Internet bandwidth of those connecting (if you know)?

Bandwidth approx 300kbps to 15Mbps each user. (not that high)
    Not everyone will seed and most likely run 30% and I don't know how many will do seeding. Users will be changed after their download gets completed.

• @goodone said:

@vimalware said:

He meant 300mbps (300mbits per second). For the next question, do the math ;)

20ppl * 15mbps = 300mbps

• @sanvit said:

@goodone said:

@vimalware said:

He meant 300mbps (300mbits per second). For the next question, do the math ;)

20ppl * 15mbps = 300mbps

Thanks. :)

@cociu said:

vimalware said: Else, if you're happy with average 100mbps and more space, go with @cociu storage vps.

Do you have any? Offer to go on this black Friday? :)
    And what sort of environment would be good enough for my requirements if you can tell? People who will download are all from Bangladesh region. So anything close to this area is good enough do you think?.

• Any news?
    I will order biannually just need something good reliable with speed and uptime. 500gb to 1tb space not less or more.

• Just wait ... and grab a BF offer from https://www.liteserver.nl/

• @maxwell said:
    Just wait ... and grab a BF offer from https://www.liteserver.nl/

You sure they have BF deals?

• @maxwell said:

I can only see 40% coupon code. BLACKFRIDAY40OFF
    And not sure which one is Black Friday offer plan from them and which one should be appropriate. Any help would be appreciate.

• @goodone said:

@maxwell said:

I can only see 40% coupon code. BLACKFRIDAY40OFF
    And not sure which one is Black Friday offer plan from them and which one should be appropriate. Any help would be appreciate.

Today isnt friday.... so its not started yet

• Highly recommending them as well, don't know how they achieve speeds, but 110mb/s+ seeding is no problem if your peer supports, even on HDD servers.