Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Junkmailfilter abuse reports issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Junkmailfilter abuse reports issue

Hello,

I have a forum hosted in online.net and since few months i receive abuse reports from junkmailfilter saying that my server/ip is sending spam. After looking into it i realized they are flagging confirmation, welcome, password reset emails sent out by my forum as spam. This used to happen at-least once a month.

Last time this happened i disabled email validation for users and there was no abuse reports for around 1 and half a month, but today i received another and junkmailfilter flagged password reset email as spam.

Is there anything i can do to prevent this? if i use mailgun or something for emails, can it prevent this issue from happening?

Thank you

Comments

• You can claim "You receive this E-mail, because you have registered at the xxx forum." and claim the link to unsubscribe acount service E-mail.

You can run a score test for you E-mail service at http://www.mail-tester.com/ . Maybe your E-mail service has low score.

Using mailgun can help you prevent this. Just try it.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1roshan91
  • are you attacked by registration bot? if yes maybe the ammount generated by those bot triger the report

Thanked by 1roshan91