Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 16GB Dedicated server ~$60 | Increased Budget!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 16GB Dedicated server ~$60 | Increased Budget!

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

I'm looking for a Dedicated Server with atleast the following specs

Quad Core @ 2.3 Ghz or more

8GB or 16GB RAM (DDR3 preffered, DDR2 possible)

2x 250GB HDD or more (Soft raid 1)

10TB @ 100Mbit

Server will be used for Gameserver hosting

Budget around $40 (for 8GB) or $60 monthly (for 16GB)

I'm open to offers both public and private :)

Comments

• QuickPacket @qps

Thanked by 1qps
  • 15TB will be the hard thing to do, unless the provider has a large unused amount of BW but for 15TB it would cost us £20 in just BW.

If you went for a VPS then we could do that.

• c0yc0y Member

What's wrong with mSP? :-P comes with 2 TB drives, 200mbps, DDoS protection, E3 quad core, 32GB RAM

Seeing you're from NL I don't see why not. Or are OVH "bad people" because of all the hassle with the new Kimsufis?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We will have inventory available in Atlanta for our $49 LEB Dual Xeon L5420 special later this week. The offer includes 10 TB Bandwidth, but you can upgrade to 20 TB Bandwidth for $20 per month additional.

• Adjusted the BW to 10TB which seems to be enough

@Frost said:
    What's wrong with mSP? :-P comes with 2 TB drives, 200mbps, DDoS protection, E3 quad core, 32GB RAM

Seeing you're from NL I don't see why not. Or are OVH "bad people" because of all the hassle with the new Kimsufis?

Already got enough servers there

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited August 2013

@qps said:
    We will have inventory available in Atlanta for our $49 LEB Dual Xeon L5420 special later this week. The offer includes 10 TB Bandwidth, but you can upgrade to 20 TB Bandwidth for $20 per month additional.

Does that one have 2 HDD's?

Don't see it at this page: http://lowendbox.com/blog/quickpacket-49month-dual-xeon-l5420-16gb-ram-1tb-hard-drive-in-atlanta/

• Adjusted the OP a bit

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

@joodle said: Does that one have 2 HDD's?

Maybe you can get 2x 250 GB if you contact them, but 2x 1 TB is an additional $15/mo I think.

• @Zen said:
    Q8300

Processors: Quad Core 2.5GHz (Q8300)

Memory: 8GB RAM

Hard Disk: 1x 250GB HDD

Bandwidth: 5,000GB Bandwidth Per Month

Port Speed: Dedicated 1000Mbit Port

IPs: 1 IPv4

Click Me!

Additional IP space + drives can be provided IIRC - open a ticket and I'm sure Jack will get back to you asap.

Seems like you do not know how to read

• Went with Server4You
    8 Core, 24GB RAM and 2x 120GB SSD
    Great deal :)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@joodle said:
    Does that one have 2 HDD's?

No, but a second 1 TB drive is $15 per month. We can also do a one-time fee, if you'd prefer.

• ztecztec Member

@joodle said:
    Went with Server4You
    8 Core, 24GB RAM and 2x 120GB SSD
    Great deal :)

you'll regret it.

• Quickpacket's Atlanta servers are great.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @joodle are you the same joodle who was thinking of committing suicide, then your life was over because your parents hated you, then you let a friend do illegal activity through your rented server?

edited August 2013

@rajprakash said:
    joodle are you the same joodle who was thinking of committing suicide, then your life was over because your parents hated you, then you let a friend do illegal activity through your rented server?

Thanks for reminding me to those things, retard

Yes, i did have problems with my life, yes i have been in prison, i don't deny that

But now, my life is much better because i have a nice gf which supports me a lot with the problems i have

Thanks for your interest in me

• Seems like Server4You wants phone verification and they can not reach me on the number i provided...

Still looking for a Dedicated Server!!

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Did you ask them if they will skip the phone verification because they cannot reach you? You should because they probably will...

They never required that from me and were always good with support as well.

• @joodle I wasn't trying to be an ass. Last thing I remember reading regarding your username was that you were banned from your computing hardware. So how am I to know this is the same person? Anyway, those items from your past, that you've publicly posted on this forum, are very pertinent and important information for providers offering you service. So chill out...

edited August 2013

Increased budget to $60!

EDIT:
    Went with DataShack

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

@rajprakash said:
    joodle I wasn't trying to be an ass. Last thing I remember reading regarding your username was that you were banned from your computing hardware. So how am I to know this is the same person? Anyway, those items from your past, that you've publicly posted on this forum, are very pertinent and important information for providers offering you service. So chill out...

Yeah, providers need to know that he once thought of committing suicide...

So, with QuickPacket it's $65/mo for two drives.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Webtropia in DE, Redstation in UK.

• VPNVPN Member

@perennate said:
    Yeah, providers need to know that he once thought of committing suicide...

No but perhaps the fact that he went to prison - I thought that would be an obvious flag for any company dealing with an individual. However @joodle is a great guy and we should respect his request to leave the past in the past.

• @joodle said:
    Thanks for your interest in me

You should have bought one earlier. ;)