Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deep vomit sentris VPS just sell no matter what the sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Deep vomit sentris VPS just sell no matter what the sale

KO_JB_ENKO_JB_EN Member
edited November 2017 in Help

VPS control panel even reinstall the system will not work, restart, start will not work, sentris technology does not solve the problem, we have to be careful to buy this VPS, my VPS simply can not use it!

Comments

• We have another obvious language barrier, but "Deep Vomit Sentris" would make a great Indy band name.

According to your second message, it appears that the VM is locked due to a backup state. Send that information in a ticket followup "Status: Not able to Stop: VPS is locked (backup)", and they should be able to further assist you.

• @WSS said:
    We have another obvious language barrier, but "Deep Vomit Sentris" would make a great Indy band name.

According to your second message, it appears that the VM is locked due to a backup state. Send that information in a ticket followup "Status: Not able to Stop: VPS is locked (backup)", and they should be able to further assist you.

You see my map will know, has been linked twice, the problem is not resolved directly to my feedback!
    thank you

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Normally we only get half of the story here but in this case I don't know if there's even a story here.

Please post more information and include screenshots of ALL of the tickets and not just parts of it so we can understand what the problem is.

• @KO_JB_EN said:
    You see my map will know, has been linked twice, the problem is not resolved directly to my feedback!
    thank you

If you leave an empty space between your replies; they don't get turned into one.

I believe their technician sees your VPS running as it appears to be; you cannot control it as it seems to be locked. Send them your second screenshot, and send us your entire conversation, please.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Using it as a VPN, Google blocked their IP or something and they can't watch YouTube, or Google adjusted the source country for the IP and they can't view some content that has location limits by license.

Guarantee it's one of those. I'm getting good at this :P

Thanked by 3WSS dedipromo Kris
  • @KuJoe said:
    Normally we only get half of the story here but in this case I don't know if there's even a story here.

Please post more information and include screenshots of ALL of the tickets and not just parts of it so we can understand what the problem is.
    @KuJoe said:

The problem is this VPS, just sell, no matter if you can not use

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@KuJoe said:

If you look at the second message, it says "VPS is locked (backup)", which for most providers would mean to me that they put the system in a rescue mode because it was compromised. In the case of Sentris, I take it to be that there is a snapshot in progress so the VPS can't be controlled. I ran into something similar with my brief stint with them, but it was transient (after a week of it being non-functional, I stopped caring and just left).

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@KO_JB_EN said:

The problem is this VPS, just sell, no matter if you can not use

Umm... what?

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Troubled with Sympathetic Vomiting?

• @oneilonline said:
    Troubled with Sympathetic Vomiting?

Not since I gave up most of my OVZs!

I used to be a sympathetic vomitter, but haven't seen vomit in a while to find out.

• @oneilonline said:
    I used to be a sympathetic vomitter, but haven't seen vomit in a while to find out.

Your offer thread made me chortle, but not heave, so I really can't say for sure.

Thanked by 1ThracianDog

@WSS said:
    Your offer thread made me chortle, but not heave, so I really can't say for sure.

Wow, that was harsh, but within LET norms. LET ALWAYS has something to say regardless.
    Sheeesh....sigh.

• @oneilonline said:

@WSS said:

Wow, that was harsh, but within LET norms. LET ALWAYS has something to say regardless.
    Sheeesh....sigh.

Here I thought I was being nice.

@WSS ...ok, relatively speaking, yes, you were being nice. But any visceral reaction isn't good...for god sake it was just an offer! I think only a FREE offer would bring smiles and praise. LOL

• @oneilonline said:
    I think only a FREE offer would bring smiles and praise. LOL

That usually backfires, too.

@WSS said: That usually backfires, too.

That true.

• jarland said: Guarantee it's one of those. I'm getting good at this :P

Ding ding ding. This was the norm at a company I used to work at. Blanket YouTube bans on /24s after some time.

'It's a pity'