Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    HiFormance.com | OpenVZ from $0.75/mth | KVM from $4/mth | 4 Locations | Instant Deployment
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    HiFormance.com | OpenVZ from $0.75/mth | KVM from $4/mth | 4 Locations | Instant Deployment

    HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017 in Offers

    Hello LowEndTalk Community!

    We are very excited to be apart of your community and we have come today to offer an exclusive sneak peak at a Black Friday offer.

    Our focus is to provide high-end enterprise hosting & infrastructure at a fraction of the cost in geographically diverse locations all around the word. Our in-house experienced specialists are available 24/7 via Live Chat, Phone, & Ticket Support. Signup today and enhance your hosting experience with HiFormance!

    Why choose HiFormance?

    • 24/7 Expert Support
    • Fully Featured Control Panel
    • Custom ISO/Templates
    • 1 Hour Deployment
    • Redundant Infrastructure
    • KVM & OpenVZ
    • 99.99% Uptime SLA
    • Bulk pricing discounts
    • Flexible pricing & configurations
    • 24/7/365 On-site Technicians

    Locations

    Limited Offer

    OpenVZ - 1 CPU - 0.5GB Ram - 20GB SSD - 1TB BW - 1Gbps - 1IP - $9/year Order now

    OpenVZ - 2 CPU - 1GB Ram - 40GB SSD - 2TB BW - 1Gbps - 1IP - $14/year Order now

    KVM - 1 CPU - 1GB Ram - 20GB SSD - 2TB BW - 1Gbps - 1IP - $4/mth Order now

    KVM - 2 CPU - 2GB Ram - 40GB SSD - 4TB BW - 1Gbps - 1IP - $7/mth Order now

    Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

    Best Regards,

    Kyle R
    HiFormance Specialist

    Thanked by 1Europetrader

    HiFormance.com
    OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    Comments

    • ipv6?

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @tenpera said:
      ipv6?

      Sorry, we do not support IPv6 currently.

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • What happend to per?

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      No.

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      No.

      Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean, can you please clarify your question?

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      No.

      Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean, can you please clarify your question?

      Well, i just wondered why you formance is not per.

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      No.

      Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean, can you please clarify your question?

      Well, i just wondered why you formance is not per.

      Ah! Great question. We decided to go with HiFormance because we want to redefine the level of high-performance hosting solutions. :)

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      No.

      Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean, can you please clarify your question?

      Well, i just wondered why you formance is not per.

      Ah! Great question. We decided to go with HiFormance because we want to redefine the level of high-performance hosting solutions. :)

      I see. So you basically offer high performance without any superfluous syllables. Interesting.

      Thanked by 1southy
    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:

      @HiFormance said:

      @mksh said:
      What happend to per?

      You mean per month? The 0.75/mth is what it breaks down to on a yearly plan. :)

      No.

      Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean, can you please clarify your question?

      Well, i just wondered why you formance is not per.

      Ah! Great question. We decided to go with HiFormance because we want to redefine the level of high-performance hosting solutions. :)

      I see. So you basically offer high performance without any superfluous syllables. Interesting.

      It is easier to say, yes, but we offer HiFormance solutions, which is service and support that exceed the expectations of consumers looking for high quality servers at budget prices.

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • What is node configuration?

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep
      edited November 2017

      @_Nic said:
      What is node configuration?

      Here is our configuration:

      OpenVZ
      E3-1270v3 +
      32GB Ram
      8 X 1TB SSD
      Hardware RAID
      2 x 1Gbps Uplink

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep
      edited November 2017

      @_Nic said:
      What is node configuration?

      Sorry I forgot to include KVM:

      2x Xeon E5-2660 through E5-2690v4
      128GB+ DDR3/DDR4
      8 X 1TB SSD
      Hardware RAID
      2 x 1Gbps Uplink

      Thanked by 2_Nic duckeeyuck

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • Are those pure SSD , can any one give me IO please

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @vishalpatelz said:
      Are those pure SSD , can any one give me IO please

      Yes they are pure SSD. We also have a 3 day money back guarantee if you would like to try our services.

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • @HiFormance said:

      @vishalpatelz said:
      Are those pure SSD , can any one give me IO please

      Yes they are pure SSD. We also have a 3 day money back guarantee if you would like to try our services.

      Any one benchmark please

    • VzFunVzFun Member without signature

      i have two different HiFormance vps ~here is review ~ IO test also in review

      https://host.vzfun.com/89

      https://host.vzfun.com/78

    • Any panel?SolusVM?

      Welcome to My BlogVPS-Hosting-Server
    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @ZRBLOG said:
      Any panel?SolusVM?

      Yes, SolusVM is included with RDNS Management and the HTML5 VNC Console (KVM) :)

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • The Los Angeles, CA 107.175.217.3 is fine for me, I want to know if the vps I bought will be the same.

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @kyotrue said:
      The Los Angeles, CA 107.175.217.3 is fine for me, I want to know if the vps I bought will be the same.

      Yes absolutely :) The looking glass and ping IP is in the same rack.

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • Most depressing thing about this is that its all ColoCrossing and as such it seems you can't even offer IPv6 in your locations. If anything was ever 'lowformance' it would be a host that doesn't even support current day technologies like IPv6. So your chosen locations (and DC) actually take away from your marketing bottom line.

      Glad their network works for you but I will continue to stay away from that mess. Let me know when you choose a DC that can actually support current technologies and I will be happy to come back and consider your services again.

      my 2 cents.

      Cheers!

      Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
      20+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development

    • OpenVZ yearly plans are fair but why not KVM yearly plan discount?

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @TheLinuxBug said:
      Most depressing thing about this is that its all ColoCrossing and as such it seems you can't even offer IPv6 in your locations. If anything was ever 'lowformance' it would be a host that doesn't even support current day technologies like IPv6. So your chosen locations (and DC) actually take away from your marketing bottom line.

      Glad their network works for you but I will continue to stay away from that mess. Let me know when you choose a DC that can actually support current technologies and I will be happy to come back and consider your services again.

      my 2 cents.

      Cheers!

      Thank you for your feedback! I’m sorry our network does not suite your needs and in the near future we will have locations that support IPv6 so I’ll be sure to let you know.

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      @GreenPeace said:
      OpenVZ yearly plans are fair but why not KVM yearly plan discount?

      We can definitely offer you a discount on a annual plan. If you want to contact us via live chat or ticket system, we will be very happy to help you. :)

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • Please post your offer here so we can buy :)

    • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

      HiFormance.com
      OpenVZ- KVM - Dedicated Servers

    • Your OpenVZ service is very stable. Keep up your good work!

    Sign In or Register to comment.