Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anybody has problems with Cvps payments?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anybody has problems with Cvps payments?

ScienceOnlineScienceOnline Member
edited November 2017 in General

Every time I pay an invoice payment goes through but invoice remain "unpaid" and I have to contact support, I asked to support if it's just me or not but they didn't answered about that.
In the last two days I paid two invoices and for one of them it was solved very quickly, the other one is still "unpaid".
With "every time" I literally mean that every time I renewed my services with them I had to contact support, I have services with them since three years ago and I pay with paypal.

Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?

I wanna say that with vps that I have with them I have no problem at all.

This is not a drama, just asking...

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

This is a known issue with PayPal that is impacting all vendors.

Thanked by 1ScienceOnline
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

yep it is hitting vendors worldwide atm it seems, few of us have been discussing it, it happened last month around this time too, pretty annoying as it is a silent failure.

Always worth opening a ticket with the transaction details so they can manually tie it up when this happens.

Thanked by 1ScienceOnline
  • I thank you,
    so I'd better use credit card I think

• Nope, never had this issue. Time for a new host....