Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons!

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@Neoon said:
    512MB KVM for less then 15$/y

10GB SSD

Ouch, can try. $15 is quite hard to achieve.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@adamluk said:

@vmhaus said:
    What do you want from us lot this year? We will have our London open on Friday and if you are lucky we could have a new location for Cyber Monday.

What do you want, within reason?

I'd be over the moon with a BF discount on your annual VMH-256MB as I missed the $12.50 deal :)

Keep your eyes open in that case. I think we can work that one out

• @vmhaus said:

@adamluk said:

@vmhaus said:
    What do you want from us lot this year? We will have our London open on Friday and if you are lucky we could have a new location for Cyber Monday.

What do you want, within reason?

I'd be over the moon with a BF discount on your annual VMH-256MB as I missed the $12.50 deal :)

Keep your eyes open in that case. I think we can work that one out

Great!

I wouldn't worry too much about @Neoon et al. I'd be far happier paying more in order to get something that is sustainable from a reliable provider that isn't going to disappear off the face of the earth half way through the year.

• @SpeedyKVM_Ryan Don't forget us with deals similar to last year (or better :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97794/speedykvm-no-nonsense-just-black-friday-30-off-recurring-monthly

I need another VPS in NYC !

• @FredQc said:
    @SpeedyKVM_Ryan Don't forget us with deals similar to last year (or better :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97794/speedykvm-no-nonsense-just-black-friday-30-off-recurring-monthly

I need another VPS in NYC !

Amen!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Dont forget that its pretty hard to beat ZXHost storage pricing..

• @MikePT said:

They seem pretty expensive for a "Cold Backup" to me.

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

Its not exactly a Cold Backup. Its a KVM VPS.

• @MikePT said:

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

You haven't been following the ZXHost thead recently, have you?

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

@WSS said:

@MikePT said:

You haven't been following the ZXHost thead recently, have you?

I certainly have...

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited November 2017

Black Friday wishlist, Dedicated Servers Edition:

• baremetal dedicated server
    • at least 8 core modern processor + hyperthreading
    • 32GB RAM
    • 2x2TB HD
    • at least /29, but prefer /28 IPv4
    • IP's must properly geolocate to where the datacenter actually is (based on maxmind.com & tcpiputils.com)
    • DDoS protection would be nice but not required
    • IPv6
    • rDNS
    • IPMI w/ remote media and ability to firewall the access to it
    • 10TB Bandwidth on a Gbit port
    • any location in the world, except: Lenoir, NC - Miami, FL - Berkeley Springs, WV - Los Angeles, CA - Seattle, WA - Paris, FR - Frankfurt, DE - Wilkes-Barre, PA (already have those locations)
    • desirable locations: Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Australia, Eastern Europe, Asia ...... will consider anywhere not listed above
    • no ports blocked, no forced using Google for DNS, no crazy fees, etc etc etc
    • max $45 USD/mo recurring via Paypal (up to quarterly payments)

Any stable provider.

With all due respect, I don't need chatter about it is "not possible" or "unrealistic" ... put up or shut up and become the King this Black Friday :-)

Back to lurking ...

Cheers

Edited: this is v3. v2: added "recurring." v3: added "baremetal dedicated server"

@geekalot said:

• 32GB RAM
    • 2x2TB HD
    • IP's must properly geolocate to where the datacenter actually is (based on maxmind.com & tcpiputils.com)
    • IPv6
    • rDNS
    • any location in the world, except: Lenoir, NC - Miami, FL - Berkeley Springs, WV - Los Angeles, CA - Seattle, WA - Paris, FR - Frankfurt, DE - Wilkes-Barre, PA (already have those locations)
    • desirable locations: Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Australia, Eastern Europe, Asia ...... will consider anywhere not listed above
    • max $45 USD/mo via Paypal (up to quarterly payments)

Any stable provider.

With all due respect, I don't need chatter about it is "not possible" or "unrealistic" ... put up or shut up and become the King this Black Friday :-)

Back to lurking ...

Cheers

Check the BF link in my signature, specifically the last post in the thread. That is the best I can get you, based in Dallas, TX. First month for 35 USD. Only a single IPv4 included.

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited November 2017

@MikePT said:

@geekalot said:

• 32GB RAM
    • 2x2TB HD
    • IPv6
    • rDNS
    • max $45 USD/mo via Paypal (up to quarterly payments)

Any stable provider.

Back to lurking ...

Cheers

Check the BF link in my signature, specifically the last post in the thread. That is the best I can get you, based in Dallas, TX. First month for 35 USD. Only a single IPv4 included.

Oops, forgot to add: no "first month only" discounts

Post updated.

Thanks for the reminder

• @MikePT said:

no worries. despite the insane 2.5€ per TB from their last promo the usual 4€ per TB can also be seen at speedy-kvm at the moment and that's what I'd aim for (a tad cheaper doesn't hurt ;-))
    maybe you want to fill a gap and be a european competitor to those?

for the budget consider the following: at around 24€ I am able to get a dedi with 2x3 TB at hetzner, so if I run this in raid1 it's about 8€ per TB. also there is 1.5TB storage with netcup which I got at 10€ monthly and then there is wishosting offering 1.8TB nat KVM at 9$ which brings down the per TB price even further.
    also as already mentioned with speedykvm I'll get 2TB at 8$ without any promo, or there is always the chance to grab a KS-2E which gives (unraided) 2TB at 7-10 € depending on promo and stuff.

actually I am looking for something like 1.5 TB HDD. raid60 or alike is fine to at least buy in on a chance to not lose all data because of a single disk dying (even if it is only replacable backups) yeah yeah I know we thought the same of ceph...
    512MB RAM gets me covered, also I don't need a dedicated IPv4, just a few ports would be sufficient. I'd expect to not pay more than 5-6 € monthly but willing to commit and pay upfront for up to three years...
    traffic will be quite low after the initial setup, but might spike occasionally if I have to move things around or so (doesn't happen that often though), something like 2TB monthly should be good and probably won't be used much at all.

but I might be far off from being the usual user of those storage offers anyway, because I don't try to do torrent/plex/whatever stuff.

• Offers posted before Black Friday do not count, You have been warned.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • lol wat

geekalot said: Oops, forgot to add: no "first month only" discounts

Post updated.

Thanks for the reminder

It's $49 USD recurring, for the offers posted there.

• @BlackFriday said:
    Offers posted before Black Friday do not count, You have been warned.

so whose sock puppet are you then?

@Falzo said:

@BlackFriday said:

so whose sock puppet are you then?

I guess he shouldn't be participating until BF as well... :p

• @BlackFriday said:

We may have a badass here.

• @BlackFriday and who the fuck are you?

Thanked by 2MikePT maverickp
  • You should not belittle the wrath of Black Friday.

• FredQc said: @BlackFriday and who the fuck are you?

I wish only to bring you all the finest of deals this coming holiday season.

• BlackFriday said: I wish only to bring you all the finest of deals this coming holiday season.

Ur mum with all holes moistened, plz.

Thanked by 3Falzo MikePT mikho
  • @BlackFriday said:

FredQc said: @BlackFriday and who the fuck are you?

Please just go away.

Thanked by 2MikePT maverickp
  • @Nekki said:

BlackFriday said: I wish only to bring you all the finest of deals this coming holiday season.

Ur mum with all holes moistened, plz.

as usual ymmfd!

• @BlackFriday said:

FredQc said: @BlackFriday and who the fuck are you?

Thanked by 3MikePT tarasis Nekki
  • @geekalot said:

• 32GB RAM
    • 2x2TB HD
    • IPv6
    • rDNS
    • max $45 USD/mo recurring via Paypal (up to quarterly payments)

Any stable provider.

Back to lurking ...

Cheers

Following but only in EU

• Your lack of faith is saddening, I come only to bring the deals to you.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog