Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY LIST] - List of all available Deals, Promos and Coupons!

Comments

• This is either going to be brilliant or utter shit.

• @Nekki said:
    This is either going to be brilliant or utter shit.

The most brilliant form of utter shit we have ever seen, even lower than waiting years to hear the answer is 42.

• cheapwebdev said: The most brilliant form of utter shit we have ever seen, even lower than waiting years to hear the answer is 42.

Alright mate.

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2017

Clown with split personality.
    This place never ceases to amaze me.

• southy said: Clown with split personality. This place never ceases to surprise me.

I never considered it might be the same guy.

Can mods confirm a shared IP?

• @Nekki said:

southy said: Clown with split personality. This place never ceases to surprise me.

I never considered it might be the same guy.

Can mods confirm a shared IP?

I imagine that the two brothers would have taken care to not use the same IP, esp. after the older brother's IP was traced to cociu's shop yesterday. (That is, assuming that the two brothers are really one and the same.)

• I need provider decent KVM 4GB Ram, hopefully get a good offer of Black Friday, 60$ annual,

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • @vanhels said:
    I need provider decent KVM 4GB Ram, hopefully get a good offer of Black Friday, 60$ annual,

$65? - https://ho-ost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=46

$60 if you don't require all of the disk/bandwidth

• @vanhels said:
    I need provider decent KVM 4GB Ram, hopefully get a good offer of Black Friday, 60$ annual,

Only 4G? No disk or transit? Plenty can offer that.

• @vanhels said:

This is LET and BF i wouldnt pay anymore than $30 for it

Thanked by 1vanhels
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

https://www.dedicenter.com/cart.php?gid=32

I've only had a machine with them two days, and I had to open a ticket to get them to turn it on. Can't say that I'm the biggest fan- but the price is right and so far, it's working OK. Sorry, can't run any common skr1ptz, because it's running BSD.

Edit: KVM is semi-limited, but just iPXE to the damn drive, config, boot, config, dd, and install.

lol what a waste so far

load averages:  0.02,  0.01,  0.00             $hostname.$domain.$tld 16:33:20
    21 processes: 20 idle, 1 on processor                                 up  5:57
    CPU0 states:  1.8% user,  0.0% nice,  0.0% system,  0.0% interrupt, 98.2% idle
    CPU1 states:  0.0% user,  0.0% nice,  0.6% system,  0.0% interrupt, 99.4% idle
    CPU2 states:  0.0% user,  0.0% nice,  0.6% system,  0.0% interrupt, 99.4% idle
    CPU3 states:  0.0% user,  0.0% nice,  0.6% system,  0.0% interrupt, 99.4% idle
    Memory: Real: 15M/377M act/tot Free: 3581M Cache: 293M Swap: 0K/3879M

• @WSS said:

@vanhels said:

Obviously offert a 4GB RAM VPS, should come with decent storage and bandwidth

• @vanhels said:

@WSS said:

@vanhels said:

Obviously offert a 4GB RAM VPS, should come with decent storage and bandwidth

Then say what you want. 2TB? 20GB? What?

• @wss

4GB RAM VPS.
    Storage Disk: 80GB Min,
    Bandwidth: 2TB Min.

Hopefully you can get a solid supplier, at an incredible price, sometimes there is luck.

• If you find that for $30/yr, I'll buy and resell every slot. Personally.

• @wss which opinion has of dedicenter, has a tempting offer, only that they have little space on disk.

• @vanhels said:
    @wss which opinion has of dedicenter, has a tempting offer, only that they have little space on disk.

I've only had them for 2 days, and it's been running for 6 hours. I refrain from making any statement beyond their WHMCS is broken, their skinning is broken, and their support? Not sure about that, yet.

Thanked by 1vanhels
  • @WSS said:

@vanhels said:
    @wss which opinion has of dedicenter, has a tempting offer, only that they have little space on disk.

I've only had them for 2 days, and it's been running for 6 hours. I refrain from making any statement beyond their WHMCS is broken, their skinning is broken, and their support? Not sure about that, yet.

And their "Black Friday - Los Angeles - SATA" is out of stock...

• @BlackFriday said:

cociu said: if i permit vpn this not meen you can broke rules here.

I do not believe that I have broken any forum rules. Despite the many complaints by @MikePT to the staff here, I have not been contacted with respect to my conduct, which would appear to support this belief.

cociu said: No worry i cannot tell who is the user ...

Your continued support is appreciated.

Even if I'd broken rules here I wouldn't want my provider to provide my details to the mods. Don't even think it's legal.

• @vanhels said:
    @wss

4GB RAM VPS.
    Storage Disk: 80GB Min,
    Bandwidth: 2TB Min.

Hopefully you can get a solid supplier, at an incredible price, sometimes there is luck.

Well.. any deal honestly won't last long. Most of them either discontinue the plans, go out of business, or oversell to the point where it's practically a donation. Risk is yours...

Thanked by 1WSS
  • RodolfoRodolfo Member
    edited November 2017

southy said: Wow! Definitely I want that deal! Absolutely! Thanks for the heads-up. It seems I need to make a list of stuff to be prepared. What level of discount could one hope for?

50% sitewide at Chevereto.com

Thanked by 2southy MikePT
  • @Rodolfo said:

southy said: Wow! Definitely I want that deal! Absolutely! Thanks for the heads-up. It seems I need to make a list of stuff to be prepared. What level of discount could one hope for?

50% sitewide at Chevereto.com

Like the one in July!? Joy!

• Is OVH doing anything this year? I miss the countdown page from last year.. made me feel all warm and fuzzy

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@vish said:
    Is OVH doing anything this year?

They'll end discounting services a few euros to go back to pre-price increase rates and call it a deal.. but only on the first invoice.

Thanked by 1vish
  • vishvish Member
    edited November 2017

lol, no doubt

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

..but that's good guy greg, not scumbag steve.

• WSS said: Like the one in July!? Joy!

Even better.

Back in July, the offer was 50% but only on licenses. This time includes licenses, hosting bundles (TMDHosting) and license upgrade from Core license to Network license.

Chevereto licenses will be sold low as $34, hosting bundles will be low as $23.88 and upgrade from Core to Network will be just $15.

Thanked by 2WSS southy