Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudFlexy's support has very bad altitude.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudFlexy's support has very bad altitude.

On 2017.09.07,I bought their special offer,and I ordered the Sharktech one,when my VPS is ready,I found it was a Psychz one,so I opened a ticket ask about it

at first,they didn't reply me directly,they said “We allocated you to the first available location.“

I guess because Psychz's capital is P and Sharktech is S,P is in front of S,so “the FIRST location” should be Psychz and Sharktech might available,so I replied I have no IMPORTANT data on it,please rebuild is to SK。

They finally said SK is not available,when I ask for compensation,they canceled my server and refund without telling me before it。

Just 12 hours after they canceled my VPS,they replied my ticket said SK is available and they set it up,I need pay it again。How come a data center even didn't have a space for 512M KVM and just 12 hours later it became available?!

after I paid I found it's not bootable,I asked it and they replied me do not mount any ISO and try again。I don't know why a KVM server can't boot after mounting ISO as the control panel have this option,but I don't want to argue with them anymore so I didn't reply and just use it。

On 2017.11.10,as I need to sharethis server tomy team and need install Chinese support on it,I think install a fresh OS is better because it can cause less problem,I mounted the ISO,this time it is bootable but the noVNC in SolusVM can't connect to the server so I can't install OS by my self,I opened a ticket ask it,they didn't reply me in the next 24 hours as they said they have 24/7 support。

when they reply me they said they could help if I need install a VNC server

I became angry,as a provider they can't don't know the noVNC in SolusVM,so I ask why they didn't reply me in 24 hours and I need install a custom OS through noVNC in SolusVM,not the VNC in my VPS。

and they didn't reply me anymore and canceled my server without my confirmation and I lost many data on it。

How can I deal with this situation?And I even didn't find any phone number on their website。

Comments

• Your requests and knowledge about your own VPS, VPS installation, and knowing that you generally have to perform a complete power off after retoggling VNC in SolusVM is up to you, not them.

You were making demands of a managed service because you were unfamiliar with how to make it work. I would have refunded and blocked after confirming your KVM just needed a reboot- some customers just aren't worth the time.

noVNC Isn't installed everywhere; some old installations still use an ugly Java version, or give you the connection settings for you to use your client of choice.

You come off very angry and authoritative for not knowing what you are doing. I suggest resolving that.

• Yandex said: canceled my server without my confirmation and I lost many data on it。

If you can't connect to the vps, and also vnc, how could you lost many data on it? Have you succeeded using the vps or not?

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said:

Yandex said: canceled my server without my confirmation and I lost many data on it。

If you can't connect to the vps, and also vnc, how could you lost many data on it? Have you succeeded using the vps or not?

Moreover, he mounted an ISO to blow everything away, but didn't backup his important files first?

• Maybe the data is not too important :D

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

Personally, I discounted Cloudflexy immediately when they had a nice looking OVZ, and a sliding scale of billing charges related/ to their expense of processing, which most providers realize they just have to suck up and pay for themselves.

Cloudflexy was also taking affiliate traffic and not paying out on it- according to another thread here that I'm glad is finally gone, and I think they're also the ones who wanted to charge you to enable TUN/TAP just to dick VPN users.

Can't say I wouldn't have left before any services were rended. I did a bit of research on them and decided I didn't like their conditions.

As @Nekki would say: Fly low; get banged.

• @WSS said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Yandex said: canceled my server without my confirmation and I lost many data on it。

Moreover, he mounted an ISO to blow everything away, but didn't backup his important files first?

because I failed booting with ISO at first time so this time I just mount it for a try----just try if it's bootable,also,as I have other providers' VPS and installed by myself , I DO know mounting ISO need a hard reboot to take effect. But the first time when I try it, clicking power off, waited until it show offline in Solusvm and then click boot, it still stuck in “offline” status so I think it's not bootable after mounting ISO。

• Yandex said: On 2017.09.07

Yandex said: Just 12 hours after they canceled my VPS

Yandex said: On 2017.11.10

Yandex said: I mounted the ISO,this time it is bootable but the noVNC in SolusVM can't connect to the server so I can't install OS by my self

Yandex said: canceled my server without my confirmation and I lost many data on it

tl;dr if anyone wants it. Not that this is any clearer than the word vomit above. Also not sure what aLtitude has to do with anything. All words are close enough to any other word that it doesn't matter I guess.

• @Yandex said:
    because I failed booting with ISO at first time so this time I just mount it for a try----just try if it's bootable,also,as I have other providers' VPS and installed by myself , I DO know mounting ISO need a hard reboot to take effect. But the first time when I try it, clicking power off, waited until it show offline in Solusvm and then click boot, it still stuck in “offline” status so I think it's not bootable after mounting ISO。

Solus is hot garbage on a good day; you've got that right. The rest, however, really is up to you to realize what is not working, and how to work around it. Having a fit over noVNC when you can view source and test the port before yelling at the host (if it's their problem) is likely why they gave up, since a full power cycle usually makes it work again for awhile.

• They migrated my vps from Sharktech to Psychz without any notice
    only a email "Migration completed your new ip is ..."

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Yandex said: and they didn't reply me anymore and canceled my server without my confirmation and I lost many data on it

Did you get a refund the second time? It sounds like they weren't the provider you needed so they saved both you and them a lot of headache. Consider it a good thing they dropped you now before you were actually using the server.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited November 2017

Yandex said: they said “We allocated you to the first available location.“

>

I guess because Psychz's capital is P and Sharktech is S,P is in front of S,so “the FIRST location” should be Psychz

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Does altitude affect hosting ? Does CloudFlexy support staff have poor mobile connections from Mount Everest?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

WSS said: Solus is hot garbage on a good day

I love you too!

• I even found their ubuntu 16.04 template is CentOS actually.
    Their service sucks but it matches the price.

• Low price, low quality service ...

• I am dissapoint. I clicked and assumed this was going to be some really good post about how the server is so high up that data and power causes some measurable lag. But nowhere in your post do you talk about the vertical elevation...

• @AnthonySmith said:

WSS said: Solus is hot garbage on a good day

I love you too!

We need to do something about your avatar.