Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedi/VPS with this specs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedi/VPS with this specs

FrameFrame Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

Hi all,
i'm looking for a Dedi or a nice VPS with this specs

min 8GB of ram

min 500GB of HDD

a nice CPU

Location doesn't really matter but i don't like non privacy-friendly nations like US, China etc

for something around 20$/month (i know is really hard for this price)

Comments

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

Well i found something from online.net the problem is that they have an overkilling 20$ of installation fee(really?) and i don't know much about this company

There is dedimax too but it seems just a reseller of online.net ( I can be wrong here)

• If you will release the purse strings a bit, you could bid on something at Hetzer, but I've never seen anything go under #23 there. Online.net is OK, but on the whole I just don't really like their setup.

• Yea, thanks for the advices i'm start thinking i have to wait the black friday offers

• You could get a real nice OVZ VPS for $20, but I'd wait a couple weeks for deals, myself.

Still, the $25 Xeon at WSI isn't bad.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

Do you required any specific location? As we will be able to do one off special deal.

• Why not kimsufi?

• Because Kimsufi has 13$ of fee setup

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Frame said:
    Because Kimsufi has 13$ of fee setup

You seriously want something for nothing. If Kimsufi’s too expensive for you...

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

@Clouvider said:

@Frame said:
    Because Kimsufi has 13$ of fee setup

You seriously want something for nothing. If Kimsufi’s too expensive for you...

Well as said before there are other services with resonable price, and after the 10+ hours of downtime yesterday and the bad reputation of OVH i really don't want to buy from there (last time they gave me 36 IP, and lots of them was blacklisted even from Debian, i had to contact the debian security team to whitelist me, and that's all because lots of people buy from ovh and run mass scanners)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And that’s a reasonable reason, but you only mentioned price hence my comment ;-).