Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

[Domain Auction] Multiple Great .COM Domain Names For Sale! Offer Your Own Price, No BIN!

[Domain Auction] Multiple Great .COM Domain Names For Sale! Offer Your Own Price, No BIN!

RayhanRayhan Member, Provider

Minimum Offer: $7 or more (For every)

Auction Ends: 11.59 PM (UTC) - 16 November 2017

Payment method: PayPal / Payoneer / Skrill / Neteller / Bitcoin (Verified)

Free push to buyer's NameCheap account or Authorization Code (EPP Key) will be provided for transfer away.

* Domain will be given to him, who will offer the highest amount of money within the auction ends time.

Tagged:

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Can you combine both of the domains? I'd prefer to grow my busty ranking, personally.

Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go / I owe my soul to the VirMach corps.

Thanked by 2WHT NodeKid
  • mkshmksh Member

Best domains ever but i only have unverified bitcoin. Bummer.

• Great

Uhhhh ok

grape

• RayhanRayhan Member, Provider

@mksh said: Best domains ever but i only have unverified bitcoin. Bummer.

All of my payment method account is verified. And i can accept bitcoin payment from unverified account.

• mkshmksh Member

@Rayhan said:

All of my payment method account is verified. And i can accept bitcoin payment from unverified account.

OK, OK,... I lied. Domains are aweful and i don't have any bitcoins at all. Happy now?

@mksh said: OK, OK,... I lied. Domains are aweful and i don't have any bitcoins at all. Happy now?

Whatever. ☺

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 10

@mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

OK, OK,... I lied. Domains are aweful and i don't have any bitcoins at all. Happy now?

Come on, tell the truth now! You love those fine premium domains, you would really like to use the second one to publish your toilet webcam on. Problem is just that you lost all your bitcoin when your wife decided to use the cold storage key printout to write the shopping list on.

So now you can‘t afford to get new domains any more. Which is why you are hanging out here while creating content for that webcam.

• mkshmksh Member

@southy said: @mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

Come on, tell the truth now! You love those fine premium domains, you would really like to use the second one to publish your toilet webcam on. Problem is just that you lost all your bitcoin when your wife decided to use the cold storage key printout to write the shopping list on.

So now you can‘t afford to get new domains any more. Which is why you are hanging out here while creating content for that webcam.

I only host toilet webcams on .de domains. Sorry.

• @mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

All of my payment method account is verifiesd. And i can accept bitcoin payment from unverified account.

See and I thought the takeaway from that discussion was that they are all under control of that bitch woman.

• mkshmksh Member

@southy said:

@mksh said:

@Rayhan said:

All of my payment method account is verifiesd. And i can accept bitcoin payment from unverified account.

See and I thought the takeaway from that discussion was that they are all under control of that bitch woman.

Nah, i just love the steaming hot fan mail.

Thanked by 1southy
  • @mksh said:

Nah, i just love the steaming hot fan mail.

Welcome to germany, Country of FKK and domains with imprints. What a nice combination.

72 Hours left!

edited November 16

About 20 hours left, waiting for first bid/offer.

• JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

if we're allowed to bid on the lot, $7 for the lot.

edited November 16

Auction ended unsold.