Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway 1GB Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giveaway 1GB Windows VPS

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
edited August 2013 in General

Hey,

I got one of these 5$ KVM VPS from FAPVPS with 1GB RAM, 25GB HDD and 1000GB Traffic which is ideal for Windows. If you want it you must be an existing costumer there and send me a PN.

Comments

• fapvpsfapvps Member
    edited August 2013

Actually it is 1000GB of traffic. :)

• @Infinity580 I would be interested in it if it was a Linux VPS.Do you plan to giveaway a Linux VPS in future ?

• @rahulks said:
    Infinity580 I would be interested in it if it was a Linux VPS.Do you plan to giveaway a Linux VPS in future ?

You can run any os you want on it.

• Is windows included? I'd be interested either way probably.

• @RivaCom said:
    Is windows included? I'd be interested either way probably.

Windows is not included unless Infinity580 transfers the license to you (Doubtful)

• How would one go about buying one of these?

• fapvpsfapvps Member
    edited August 2013

@DrJinglesMD said:
    How would one go about buying one of these?

This was a promotional offer from our initial launch and is no longer available. This has a 50% off coupon for life. The current promo is 40% off and if you subscribe for a year you get two months free.

• @fapvps said:
    This was a promotional offer from our initial launch and is no longer available. This has a 50% off coupon for life. The current promo is 40% off and if you subscribe for a year you get two months free.

This offer looks great.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2013

still available, 2 days left until deletion.

Sorry, its not allowed and i will not give my dreamspark license away.