Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found cheap VPS in Poland - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found cheap VPS in Poland

Comments

• I got total 4 emails from them(not in spamfolder). But none of them include server details. Last email which I got from them is an invoice attachement(Pdf)

• I have not got any details from vps too. I ordered and paid yesterday.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited November 2017

If you have access to the Panel Klienta you may reset the openstack password via "Zarządzanie usługami" -> "Serwer VPS zamówiony po 14.09.2017 r." then login @ https://vps.nazwa.pl/ and then reset the root password (remove ttyS0 references as well if tty1 is present before booting the modified GRUB entry)

EDIT: make sure to search for "Potwierdzenie założenia serwera" in your mails anyway

• server details come as 5-6th email, just before invoice when they validate payment

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@brilliance said:
    I paid for 1 about 3 hours ago. But I didn't get any conformation mail and server details.

@linuxglobe said:
    I have not got any details from vps too. I ordered and paid yesterday.

I waited about 24 hours before I reached out to them via email. They then "verified" my account and provisioned the VPS, so you guys may have to do the same.

Thanked by 1solarman
  • @MasonR said:

@brilliance said:
    I paid for 1 about 3 hours ago. But I didn't get any conformation mail and server details.

@linuxglobe said:

I waited about 24 hours before I reached out to them via email. They then "verified" my account and provisioned the VPS, so you guys may have to do the same.

pm me their email address i paid on Friday ...

still no vps

they still havent verified my acooount

• Just ordered one, but my credit card was charged twice. VPS was provisioned after emailing them, so currently waiting for further response.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

memoz said: Just ordered one, but my credit card was charged twice.

The fee for the credit card payment ("Opłata za płatność online") appears on a different faktura (1PLN + 23% = 0,29€); double check the amounts

• memozmemoz Member
    edited November 2017

@mfs said:

memoz said: Just ordered one, but my credit card was charged twice.

The fee for the credit card payment ("Opłata za płatność online") appears on a different faktura (1PLN + 23% = 0,29€); double check the amounts

I'm aware, but I was charged 15.84 PLN + 15.84 PLN. Nazwa's support said they only received one payment, so I just contacted Przelewy24 (payment processor).

Online.net charged me twice for one server in January this year and never refunded me the duplicate charge. I hope Przelewy24 doesn't do business that way.

-update-

Przelewy24 kicked me to my bank...my bank told me to wait and see if both charges appear on my statement. If so, contact their accounting department...

• @noaman said:

@MasonR said:

@brilliance said:

@linuxglobe said:

still no vps

I have been waiting for their reply for 36 hours. I think both of us lost our money.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2017

I ordered yesterday and received VPS today.

@noaman said:

@MasonR said:

@brilliance said:

@linuxglobe said:

still no vps

Send an email to [email protected]. They understand English just fine.

• okay vps provisioned thanx guys

havnt tested it yet

• For me everything works fine. 10 min after my order the vps was activated and I got the credentials via mail.

• ordered yesterday, got provisioned today, so far nothing to complain about. at that price it'll be a hell of a playground ;-)

• Finally I also got login details. Thank you very much.

• @brilliance said:
    I got total 4 emails from them(not in spamfolder). But none of them include server details. Last email which I got from them is an invoice attachement(Pdf)

Just wait about 10 hours. I paid for my server at night. Then I founded it was opened as I waked up.

• @brilliance said:

@noaman said:

@MasonR said:

@brilliance said:

@linuxglobe said:

still no vps

I have been waiting for their reply for 36 hours. I think both of us lost our money.

Update : I got server details yesterday.

• ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Common KVM processor
    Number of cores      : 1
    CPU frequency        : 2199.998 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 27.0 GB (2.2 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 3951 MB (53 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 0 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 11 hour 1 min
    Load average         : 0.01, 0.14, 0.08
    OS                   : Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.4.0-98-generic
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 195 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 661 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 690 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 515.3 MB/s
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         76.4MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP               106.187.96.148          7.93MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            7.68MB/s
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           41.3MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           70.4MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             2.99MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           8.96MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          4.76MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            51.3MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           7.72MB/s
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          6.70MB/s

Geekbench: https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4856953

Perfect VPS for testing stuff. I actually needed one. Thanks for sharing this offer!
    12 months for ~3.7€ with tax.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I guess a Windows Install isnt possible without a recovery option ?

• I can't seem to change the Country/Kraj to something other then Polska when registering. What do I do?

• essebeessebe Member
    edited November 2017

maxwell said: I guess a Windows Install isnt possible without a recovery option ?

Try it with grml-rescueboot and mount the grml iso in the ram, then partition /dev/sda and you are halfway.
    If you are able to install Win on it let me know ;)

edited November 2017

@blazejr said:
    I can't seem to change the Country/Kraj to something other then Polska when registering. What do I do?

Hmm. Yeah, looks like you're right. Maybe they locked down orders to only Polish residents. Might be worth asking over live chat or emailing them.

• only select polska It doesnt let me change :)

• What payment method they are accepting

• hey guys,

NVMe Business
    Processor: Intel Xeon E5 2.2 GHz
    vCPUs: 2
    RAM: 8GB
    Hard NVMe: 50 GB

Net 11.88 zł
    23% VAT 2,73 zł
    To pay: 14,61 zł

its 4.07$ per year is that correct?

Because I am going to order but I don't know polish so can anybody guide me, please.

Thanks.

• @vishalpatelz said:
    hey guys,

NVMe Business

Net 11.88 zł
    23% VAT 2,73 zł

Because I am going to order but I don't know polish so can anybody guide me, please.

Thanks.

Use Google Chrome, it has automatic translation; simply right-click on a page and choose to translate.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2017

@vishalpatelz said:
    hey guys,

NVMe Business

Net 11.88 zł
    23% VAT 2,73 zł

Thanks.

yes going to be something like that. interesting enough they even did that ridiculous offer for that bigger server now too... oh dear my wallet...

PS: there is some additional fee depending on what payment you choose if I remember correctly, you should see that on the following page.

• I contacted them about the registration form only having Poland as a location and they say they are "upgrading". You might get away with making up a Polish address, I didn't try.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

About the "non modifiable country": I did notice that with some combinations of browsers/addons the "Kraj" in the Panel Klienta was sort-of greyed out and untouchable, but at least in Chromium it worked as expected. Now it always appears greyed-out and untouchable (albeit correctly set to a non-Polish address) but they now removed VAT charging from my account after few mail exchanges so they may have "frozen" some details in the panel as well.